Interstate Toyota Scion

Service 888-420-7876

State of the Art Dealership; State of the Art Customer Service

Leasing.

by from Rockland County, New York |

This was my second experience leasing a car from Interstate Toyota. Both experiences were excellent. The service is wonderful. The surroundings very comfortable. I walk away with a car that I'm proud to lease. Everybody works together to make it an excellent experience.

Great service

by from Rockland County, NY |

Fast and efficient service. I had an appointment and they got my car back to me fast.

Great service

by from South Salem NY |

As always with these place: Extremely clean, well organized, very friendly and highly professional service. Got my second RAV4 with them and very satisfied. Very satisfied because no waste of time there.

Car Service oil change

by from Suffern , NY |

I was a walk-in for an oil change on a Saturday. Had no appointment . I was really pleased that was able to be serviced in a quick amount of time for a saturday. Maybe I got lucky, but all in all, I was attended to with much respect and friendliness. Nice waiting area and coffee/tea. Thanks!!

Visit To Make Appointment

by from Monsey, NY |

Had a flat tire from pot hole in NYC that bent rim during weekend. Stopped in to service to make appointment; greeted warmly immediately, ordered part, paid for it's purchase, set up future appointment, and done with all in 5 minutes. Sweet!

Interstate Toyota Scion responded to this review

February 18, 2015

We greatly appreciate your comment and are happy to see that you were treated with great customer service by our service representatives! We hope to see you again for your next service Best, Your Interstate Toyota Team

Toyota Coralla 2013

by from Suffern NY |

The service was very good. The young man I worked with was articulate, helpful and quick to make sure my needs were taken care of.

Excellent work

by from Central Valley, Ny |

Great work, My experience was excellent. I would recommend this dealership without any reservations.

Interstate Toyota Scion responded to this review

February 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Mr. Jules, we are always glad to see you at the dealership! Best, Your Interstate Toyota Team

very good service

by from 8 Rensselaer dr spring valley ny |

I almost quite you guys , but went I meet Ricky he made me change my mind and I am not desapointed, thank you Ricky for your job well done.

Very nice experience buying a new car.

by from Garnerville |

I can't believe you could walk into a dealership and drive away with a new car, on a Sunday yet! I drove to Interstate to show my wife and son a car I was interested in buying. A salesman came out and greeted us and let us take the car for a test drive. He showed me things about the car that I wasn't even aware of and what salesman at other dealerships didn't bother to tell me. His knowledge about the car was impressive. No high pressure, just a nice conversation about what my needs were. When we told him that we would like to buy the car, he said that we would be able to drive the new car home that day, which I thought was a miracle. I got a decent amount for my trade-in and they took care of all the paperwork to transfer the plates and insurance, and even got a great financing deal. On a Sunday! I love my new car and I'm sure it will give me years of worry-free operation, just like my wife's Toyota.

Camry 30K Service.

by from Pomona, NY |

The service was completed in the scheduled time. The waiting room was very clean and the coffee was good. Everyone was very friendly.

Great customer service!

by from rockland county,ny |

Sales consultant was very informative and kept the process fast and easy! Jaclyn was great! Love my new car!