KIA of West Nyack

Used 877-771-6854
Service 877-230-4411

Scammers

by from West nyack ny |

They are thieves !!!! Very shady people I would not advise anyone to trust these people

KIA of West Nyack responded to this review

March 26, 2014

we changed management March 14th 2014. Please understand that we made the necessary changes to address these specific issues.

2006 PT/Cruiser - Used - Ms. Audra Geuss

by from New Windsor, New York 12553 |

The Most Accomodating Auto Dealership I have ever made an Auto Purchase from, Anywhere in the USA in the State of New York. If I am to ever Purchase Another Car for any reason, I will most likely return to this Auto Dealership even though it was about 50 Miles from My Residence in New Windsor, New York 12553. These Peoplke went out of their way to be certain I was 1000% satisfied with the Used Automobile that I had the Good Fortune to Purchase From them. This Vehicle was more than worth the Money I spent on it.!!

What a Pleasure!!

by from Pomona, NY |

John Monahan, at Kia of West Nyack NY, is by far the best salesperson I have dealt with since I began purchasing vehicles in 1971 !!!!! His professionalism and caring mannerism were evident form the moment my fiancee and I walked into the showroom. John greeted us cordially and it was clear that this was not going to be a "hard selling" salesman. He took as much time as we needed to allow us to find the cars we desired. Taking the cars out for a test drive was never a problem and we were not restricted to certain roads or predetermined routes that some dealerships set in order to highlight their cars. As time progressed, we developed a positive feeling that we had found the right cars and the right person to do business with. The day before we came in to purchase two new cars, I had a change of heart and asked if I could switch to a different model. There was no hesitation on John's part. He just asked what I wanted and made it available to me. He arranged for personnel at the dealership to give us a ride home and promised to take as much time as was needed, and as often as it was needed, to explain all the technological packages included in our purchases. If you are considering a KIA and live within the NY Tri-State area, I would highly recommend asking for John Monahan at KIA of West Nyack and, whether you purchase there or not, you will not be disappointed with the quality of service and courtesy shown to you by this young, dedicated salesperson.

Great experience

by from New York |

Great overall experience. Looking forward to dealing with them again in the future

Simply: EASY!!

by from Valley Cottage, NY |

Within 15 min I knew I wanted to deal with the fellas at Kia of West Nyack! Went in exhausted from 2 days of car shopping at your typical pressure filled dealerships with my husband and as soon as we sat with John, Internet manager who first contacted me about the sportage, and Tony (sales manager) it was so different! So sweet and patient with me as I test drive every variation of the vehicle (at least 5!) and when it came to make a deal there was no pressure at all (not that I was a hard sell, they gave us a great deal!!) I'm going to leave raving reviews everywhere and anywhere! These guys deserve to be rewarded for doing business the right way and making it an actually pleasure filled experience!! Hope you guys see this, thank you so much John Monahan and Tony DeNivo-YOUR THE BEST!!!!! See you when Teddy's lease is up for that SX!!!