Nelson Mazda Hickory Hollow

5300 Mt. View Rd., Antioch, TN 37013

New 877-259-2126
Used 866-455-8604
Service 866-901-4243

We'll Make a Believer Out of You!

knowledgeable staff large selection on used cars e

by from smyrna tn |

it was a very nice experience everything there was clean the salespeople where knowledgeable

President/CEO

by from Brentwood, TN |

Nelson Mazda exceeded all our expectations for the purchase transaction of our car! From the initial call to inquire, the reception when we arrived (with a signed note greeting us in the front windshield with our names - Wow! great personal touch!), the cordial no pressure atmosphere, warm & hospitable, car ready for inspection, salesperson assigned to us was super nice, offering to take an incredible country curvy road test drive (this was the absolute best part!), to the decision to purchase and final transaction with the finance guy.....the best car buying experience I've had in my lifetime. I'm 58 years old and have bought numerous cars....this was the best experience ever! I highly recommend Nelson Mazda. One other neat part about buying from them - they play music in the sales area and work area that is amazing! You'll be impressed with the faith, integrity, honesty, and straightforward way they serve you. My wife and I loved the whole process even though we were rushed. They accellerated the process to get us out and driving away quickly without trying to oversell. They focused on "us" and our needs the entire time. Could it get any better? Improvement areas - need to upgrade the facilities, bathrooms, showroom, etc. Could use a little make over. However, the staff and their attentiveness more than made up for the older showroom facilities.

very unreliable dealership

by from antioch tn |

I am advising anyone who is going to buy a car from this dealership to go over and over again in detail about their 90 days warranty. My experience is very bad with them. They couldnt change a headlight and fix a circuit problem on ths front light. All they care about is lying n selling cars period!!!

Nelson Mazda Hickory Hollow responded to this review

May 16, 2014

Hello - thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We always want every customer to have the best car buying experience and never want our customers leaving feeling like they've been mislead or lied to. If you don't mind, I'd like to find out more information about what happened and see if there's anything we can do to rectify the situation. I can be reached at 615-921-2149 or gbarker@nelsonmazda.com Thanks, Gary Barker / Nelson Mazda

No service. Employees did not greet us.

by from antioch, tn |

We were disappointed in the overall experience. The parking lot is crowded. The car we went to look at, was saturated with the smell of tobacco, with the windows opened to air it out. No employee came out to greet us, until 20 minutes later, when we were leaving. The online employee Anna, was very nice and very helpful. A little too helpful, but at least was willing to make us happy or make a sale!