Nelson Mazda Hickory Hollow

5300 Mt. View Rd., Antioch, TN 37013

New 877-259-2126
Used 877-298-6164
Service 866-901-4243

We'll Make a Believer Out of You!

THIS is how car buying should be!!

by from Nashville, TN |

This is not your typical car dealership, and these and not typical salesmen! I really can't say enough about how much these guys took care of me and made me feel very super comfortable with the entire buying process! I wanted to take a look at a certified CX-9 they had on the lot. I walked in and met Ben, and told him my situation, and he pulled it around, let me take a look, and then took a test drive. Ben listened to what I was looking for in the car, and let me just drive and form my own opinion of the car. He did not try to push it on me, or point our features that I already knew about, he just let me drive! Thank you!! When we got back to the dealer I met a few other of the guys that I would be working with, asked me how I liked the car, and again made me feel at home, with no pressure. It seemed clear that they wanted to help me find the right car - not just sell me that car! Turns out, that was the right car. Once I decided to purchase, Ben and the team got to work, and explained every step of the process which was very helpful very much the way I like to conduct business. Ben made sure that the entire process was as open and transparent as possible. The trip to the finance department was painless as well. They explained to me a few of the additional services they offered, I refused most of them with no problem, but did agree to purchase an extended warranty. Within an hour or so, all the paperwork was done, the keys were in my hand, and I was driving away! Not only happy with the car, but also happy with the experience! Update: Once I got the car home I noticed two very small things (windshield wiper and and second remote battery) that needed to be replaced. I took the car in, and both were replaced very quickly with no charge. NELSON ROCKS!

Nelson Mazda Hickory Hollow responded to this review

March 13, 2015

First I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and share it with us. We take being transparent very seriously and we're so glad that your experience mirrored the expectations we have of our staff. I will certainly pass on your encouragement to our teams, including Ben. Thanks agian!

Not what we were looking for

by from Nashville, TN |

We went to view the car that was posted on the cars.com website. It took them 10 minutes to find the car, and then it could not be started. You only get one chance for a first impression. you blew it. I would not ever recommend this dealership.

Buying experience

by from Antioch, TN |

We purchased two vehicles within a week and had a very easy, no pressure buying experience. We would recommend Nelson Mazda to anyone.

A Great Experience Buying My First New Car!

by from Nashville, TN |

I finished my undergraduate degree last year, and am now in law school. I'm in my 20's and have been building my credit since my third year of school. Finally, I decided I was ready to buy my first new car. I researched all Summer online to make sure I was getting the best and biggest bang for my buck vehicle that I could. I settled on the Mazda3. I got connected with Ben Mulaosmanovic, and he made the car buying experience exemplary. Ben isn't like the traditional salesman you've seen in mainstream stereotypes. He's honest, straightforward, and doesn't do gimmicks. I knew what I wanted and I told him what I wanted. He gave me what I wanted, and everyone went home a happy camper. He spent 5 hours with me, taking the time to go over everything in detail and insure that I knew what I was getting myself into. He was open with me in every way. I really appreciate that about him, and will continue to recommend him and Nelson Mazda to my friends and family for years to come. Thanks, Ben! I also worked with Elijah Taylor initially before being connected with Ben. He was a really honest and helpful guy as well! In fact, all the staff at Hickory Hollow Nelson Mazda are great! I would recommend the dealership to anyone.

Very helpful

by from White House, TN |

Our 2004 Ford Taurus finally succumbed to the beating of 330k miles with a transmission failure. We immediately started looking for a replacement and landed at Nelson Mazda looking at used SUVs. After test driving many used vehicles I looked at a Mazda3 hatchback. This seems to fit our needs so we went with that. O'Bil Perez was our product specialist. Bil was very helpful and patient as we test drove several vehicles and asked a lot of questions. He respected our budget even when I asked about other vehicles that were outside of our price range. Bill would let me know that the vehicle price was outside our limits and not pursue it further. Ultimately, we drove home with a new vehicle with full intentions of wearing it out! This car buying experience was as good as it could possibly be.

Unexpected

by from Jackson, TN |

My experience here was unlike any other I have ever had buying a car. These guys really seemed on the level and I feel perfectly comfortable with my purchase. I wish I had found this dealership years ago. They have certainly earned my repeat business. I went in to check out a low milage used Mazda6. When I checked it out, I discovered that it had not been well taken care of by the previous owner. I told the "product specialists" (not salesman as he is non-commission) that the car did not meet muster. And that was that. He engaged in no gymnastics nor employed any sales tactics to try to sell me the car. He just said, "sorry the car did not work out." What a relief. No hassle. As I was leaving the sales manager came over, of course, and asked if he could interest me in anything else. Ultimately, he offered me a solid deal on another car, a new car, and a bona-fide solid deal (confirmed by my car-freak, habitual car-buyer/seller brother). No pressure, no non-sense, just, "this is what we've got, are you interested?" THE PROBLEM: As we did the paper work, a runner went to fetch the car from their downtown location. I signed on the dotted line and handed over my down payment. The new car arrived and the sales manager came to me profusely apologetic. When it arrived he saw that It had a dent. A dent I would not of seen as it was dark by this time, and even after he pointed it out to me I still could hardly see it. He could have watched me drive away in that car, but didn't. THE FIX: He is going to replace the car, not give me a repaired car (he had me write down the VIN# so I could be sure that what they bring is indeed a different car). I live about 140 miles away from the dealership so coming back when the replacement arrives is a bit inconvenient. So, he handed me the keys to a comparable car (different color/same model) and sent me home. In a few days when the replacement arrives he will have it delivered to me 140 miles away. All I have to do is walk out my front door and swap keys with someone. Now that is a stand-up businessman. I was particularly impressed at 2 points: a) the loaner car had only 3 miles on it. By the time they get it back to the lot it will have over 300miles on it and they did not even hesitate to do it. b) they were genuinely concerned and very upset that this snaffu had occurred and stepped up in grand fashion to make it right. I will absolutely buy my next car from this dealership and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is about to buy. The survey asks if I'd recommend this dealer to a friend, heck, I'd recommend them to my mother. Plus, I love the car! My first Mazda and it is GREAT!

Great Service

by from Nashville TN |

Excellent Customer Service, answered all my questions, no pressure dealership. Good benefits to buying a car with them as well, they seem to really care about their clients and want them to be satisfied.

Great Customer Service

by from Nashville, TN |

I want to thank Ben and Al for going above and beyond to make this buying experience perfect for me. From the moment I walked in the door I was greeted with smiles from everyone. They took the time to find the right car for me. I recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car. Thanks again for everything.

Restored Faith

by from Nashville, Tennessee |

As a woman, buying a car can be a headache! However, this time I really enjoyed my experience! Everyone from the salesman, sales manager, to the financial manager made me feel" valued." These guys are awesome and they know how to work with women.

Absolute best car buying experience ever!

by from Nashville, TN |

Nelson Mazda at Hickory Hollow has "made a believer out of me!" Every member of their sales staff is wonderful! The general manager found me the car that I wanted and I was in and out in a jiff - smiling the whole time. Wonderful people who really want to make sure that you get what you want at a price that you can afford. Mazda's are great cars and when you combine that with a great staff who just wants to make you happy, you can't ask for anything better. I love my Mazda CX-5 and will continue to buy from Nelson!

First Class Dealership

by from Springfield TN |

This is a first class dealershup. It's all about the customer with no pressure. Tom was beyond amazing helping with ever step of the process. Being a Christian man this place was the best because that is what they are based on. They even played Christian music in the showroom. This place was so great that I hated leaving and with Tom I felt that I was talking and buying a Car from a best friend. I can tell you this if are looking for a first class friendly place to buy a car this is the place. There are just too many words to discribe this dealership.