Boyd Chevrolet Cadillac Buick

1875 Spartanburg Hwy, Hendersonville, NC 28792

New 877-781-7098 New 877-781-7098
Used 877-380-9542 Used 877-380-9542
Service 888-721-7272 Service 888-721-7272

Serving WNC over 80 years!

Great experience at Boyd's.

by from Hendersonville, NC |

We are very pleased with our recent purchase from Boyd's. We appreciated the patience when we were looking for a vehicle to replace one that had gotten totaled. Chuck Shipman was an outstanding salesman. He listened as we told him what were looking for and helped us through the process without feeling any pressure. We would recommend Boyds to others. If the need ever comes again, we will go there first.

August 13, 2013

Glad you had a wonderful experience. We are quite blessed to have an excellent sales staff who help meet our customers needs. Thank you again for shopping with us. Drop by anytime.

Great People

by from Hendersonville NC |

My husband and I recently purchased a pre-owned Uplander from Boyd, Tony and Todd were great and they continue to be great when I have had to bring the Uplander back because of ignition issues. Although we had a wonderful experience with Boyd at the lot in Hendersonville, we mainly purchased the new to us pre-owned vehicle because we needed and wanted what was supposed to be a more reliable vehicle for our disabled daughter in transporting her to and from school, doctors appointments, and therapy, but sadly the Uplander which we have not even had for two weeks yet is having many issues making it more un-reliable than the vehicle I traded in. However Tony is doing everything he can to fix the problem. I currently have a loaner car while mine is hopefully being fixed and I must say if I could afford it I would take it in a heart beat (unless Boyd wants to donate it that is) Oh well overall the care that Tony has taken to ensure the Uplander is reliable is awesome and despite the problems with it, I would still recommend to others to purchase a car from Tony and others at Boyd in Hendersonville, NC. for they treat you like family and care that the vehicle you purchased is running right.

October 22, 2015

Tony is a great asset for us. Our service department is working diligently as we speak to resolve the issues. Thank you for your kind words and understanding. We value you as a customer, you are like family.

Certified Pre-Owned at below market price

by from Flat Rock, NC |

My husband and I recently purchased a Traverse with just over 15k miles. The experience at Boyds was fabulous! I have recommended them to my family and friends. The owner even took the time to congratulate us on the car. The finance lady explained everything to us and I love the vehicle and look forward to buying other cars in the future from them.

October 22, 2015

Alison, We are glad that your experience was a 5 Star one. We appreciate you telling all your friends and family about us. The "finance lady" Liz does an excellent job and we will pass on your kind words.

Best I've ever dealt with.

by from Hendersonville, NC |

The personality of a business is a direct reflection of the head honcho. The Boyds know how to operate a business, how to treat their employees and they certainly know what a customer wants. I'd rate them ten stars if I could. We've purchased for ourselves, or on a friend's behalf, somewhere around ten cars from them. The latest is a 2014 Enclave. We have three Enclaves in a row on our street - and an SRX three houses up the street. I think there's about ten enclaves in our subdivision - all from Boyd. Word of mouth works. Walter and Roger are a fantastic team and when they ask Les Boyd's assistance, he's right there. We lease our cars and on the present Enclave (this is the second) Roger and Walter called me a week after delivery and told me that they found an additional incentive from GM which made my payment $77.00 less per month - so they prepared a new agreement. Would most dealers have done that? I think not.

May 20, 2015

Thanks! We are glad to have Roger and Walter here with us. They make a dynamic duo. We appreciate your continued business! Have a great day.

Boyd Provides Excellent Customer Service

by from Brevard NC |

I have purchased new and used vehicles from Boyd Automotive over the years and they are always straight forward and a pleasure to deal with. I have had enjoyed working with several of Boyd's staff members through the years. They have always been professional, polite, and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles they are selling. Their service after the sale is second to none and why I will get my next car from Boyd Automotive. Their new dealership is impressive and provides exceptional service to their customers.

December 20, 2014

Jay, We thoroughly enjoy having you as a customer. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Worst Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Clemson SC |

Purchase a pre-owned car from them with worn out brake pads, bad battery, then later on master cylinder failure, brake booster failure which cost me more than $1000 to fix. In addition, the title is not signed properly; I have to go back and forth to DMV for the title problem. This dealer is very unprofessional. What they can do the most is not answering your phone. In business for more than 80 years doesn't mean anything when the car you purchased from them have a issue. Be aware.

November 8, 2014

Felix, We appreciate your concerns. As you know our records indicate the following: New front brakes were put on this vehicle. The rear brakes measured 4mm which is 2x the legal limit for passing North Carolina inspection, which this vehicle did. When the vehicle was offered for sale there were no mechanical issues. You were offered an extended service contract to protect you against potential mechanical failure which you declined both verbally and with your signature. We offered to assist you with the repair of the master cylinder by doing the work here at our facility and your out of pocket cost would only be $650.00. The master cylinder failed only after you had brake work done at another facility. We believe we made every effort to accommodate your request. As to the title issue, South Carolina requires that an original receipt of property taxes paid be included with your paperwork which you were informed of at the time of delivery. Due to our location, we process many South Carolina titles each month. Our customers are always informed of this requirement of the SC DMV and send us the original property tax receipt to be included with the title work.

2013 Buick Encore

by from Arden, NC 28704 |

My wife and I just purchased a 2013 Buick Encore from the Boyd Dealership. The customer service was out of this world. In all the vehicles we bought we have never been treated with such respect and kindness. The entire staff from Mr. Boyd all the way to the services department our treatment was fantastic. The sales person Nathan Bonnett stay passed closing time for a hour to assist us, and him knowing we were undecided between the Buick Encore and a Honda CR V. He never rushed us or pressured us in any way. He also never once slammed the other vehicle, he only showed us differences between the two. After taking delivery of the vehicle Nathan spent a our with us to just go over the vehicle and he introduced us to the service department staff. This was the most pleasing vehicle purchase we have ever made.

August 13, 2013

Thank you for a great review. We are certainly happy to stay and help you anytime. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Good deal!

by from Hiawassee, Ga |

I drove all the way to Hendersonville from Hiawassee to buy a used Tahoe. Everything was great from the salesperson to the business manager. The Tahoe had a piece broke off on the rear window defroster and they fixed and delivered to me at no cost. I appreciate what they did for me and would definitely trade with them again. It's not everywhere you go that you get treated like family. I give them 5 stars!! Randy McConnell

February 22, 2013

Thank you for driving up and for the great review!

Great Experience at Boyd

by from Belmont, NC |

I guess its the skeptic in me, but I'm very wary of buying used cars from dealers. I had a previous bad experience from another dealer. However, I went to see Lee at Boyd automotive, and was very pleased by the way he and Boyd conducted my sale. Lee is very trustworthy and if you need a new or used car, ask for Lee. As far as the car I purchased, they were very patient in allowing me to have it checked with an independent mechanic, the car checked out as they said it would. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. You will not be disappointed with Lee and the guys at Boyd.

July 7, 2012

Chris, Thank you for your kind words we feel blessed to have a great team who do go out of their way. Lee has always been wonderful to work with. Please don't be a stranger. We love to have our previous customers come by anytime they are in the Hendersonville, NC area. Have a Great day and thanks again!

Close Inspection

by from NC |

Be sure to have several go over thoroughly as they surely have not.

January 16, 2012

Dear Prospect/Customer: Please contact Walter Davis at Boyd Automotive Group at your earliest convenience. I'm very willing to listen to any ideas you may have to help us create a mutually beneficial process. Walter H. Davis III GM Certified Internet Manager Boyd Automotive Group 901 Asheville Highway Hendersonville, NC 28791 828-693-3461 x 136 828-243-4392 cell