Bryan Easler Toyota

Service 888-408-8214

Home of the No Doc Fees, Lifetime Warranty and Free Oil Changes

Best buying experience

by from Montreat, NC |

I absolutely hate shopping for new vehicles but the buying experience was next to known. Pricing was very competitive. Saved $$$$ compared to that larger Asheville dealer.

Worst customer service - DO NOT RECOMMEND

by from Charlotte, NC |

This was my worst car buying experience - I have made 10 car purchase/lease transactions in the past decade (for myself and for friends/family) and I have to say that this was the only time I really felt let down as a customer. This dealership is approx. a 2 hour drive from my home - so I made all efforts to ensure that the numbers were locked down before I made the long drive to trade in my car and purchase a new Highlander. I spoke multiple times to the dealer rep and got confirmation that the numbers were all worked out and looked fine - both in email and text....and even as I a made the long drive, I called a couple of times to ensure accuracy - and as I was taking the exit at Hendersonville, I get a call saying that the numbers do not work anymore and that they had made a "mistake" on the trade in value. He did not even take the time and effort to meet with me to explain. Just a call about the "mistake" - I wasted 4 hours of driving and the gas money to get there and back - totally frustrated after this experience. Cannot believe how they can go back on their word - if it was an issue on my side - I get it - but once everything was confirmed multiple times over, it was just atrocious customer service. I definitely DO NOT recommend this dealership. If they cannot keep their word in earning a new customer, not sure how their ongoing customer service would be? Maybe it worked out well in the end.

Over the top service department

by from Hendersonville NC |

I have been bringing my RX300 Lexus to Bryan Easler since 2002, it now has 228,000 miles... The service department is awesome and I have found through the years that I can trust them... There has been a few turn overs through the years, so when I'm unsure ~ I know I can always depend on Brandon to look after my Lexus... I will not take my car anywhere else, and when the day comes for me to get a new vehicle I will definitely buy from Bryan Easler, mainly because of the service department...

Best purchase experience

by from Easley, SC |

I have purchased 2 cars here. I think these folks are great to work with. Good quality cars. Good prices. Raving Fan!!!!

Stone Mountain Toyota

by from 173 Brown Road, Bowersville, GA 30516 |

I changed my zip code search to a location near the city/county where I worked. Stone Mountain Toyota contacted me immediately by email and also by phone. Their General Manager also contacted me via email offering services. I have not visited the location although I have shopped with them before and purchased a vehicle. I am a little reluctant for fear of not being financed. I am going to follow up as i have submitted an email back to their contact person. I would recommend Stone Mountain Toyota highly.

Dealer Review

by from Bowersville, Georgia 30516 |

This dealership contacted me immediately. It was, however, too far to travel based on the time frame and time I had. I would recommend their efficiency in contacting the consumer highly.

No Reply

by from Knoxville, TN. |

Contact this Dealership twice and was ready to purchase. No return call or email. If you won't even take care of a customer ready to buy, I'd hate to deal with you after I bought!

Wonderful experience

by from Tennessee |

I worked with Lee and he was wonderful from start to finish!! He did everything he could to answer all of my questions quickly and completely. This is the first new car I have purchased, and I was very happy with my entire experience!! When purchasing my car, the buying process went very smoothly!!

2004 Silverado

by from Asheville, NC |

Mike was very helpful in helping me look over the 02 Chevy Silverado. However, I wasn't extremely happy with the truck over all. I thought the price was a bit too high for the mileage and condition of the vehicle.

Great Buying Experience!!

by from Mohawk, TN |

I found this dealership on Cars.com with the lowest price for the car I wanted. I contacted the dealership thru email and was contacted by Ed Dugas. On a Monday morning I told him what I wanted and that I wanted to buy a car on Thursday. He did not have the color I wanted, but found one and it was delivered just in time. He answered all my questions via email (my preference) in a very timely manner. We discussed finance options and he even faxed the deal sheet to my credit union for rate comparison. EVERYTHING was worked out before I headed to the dealership. Granted I would not work out all those details on a used car, but I felt very comfortable since it was a new car. Since I was not trading, I had to wait on my husband to get off work (so he could drive back one vehicle) before starting the 2 hour trip to the dealership. We arrived late in the evening. Our salesman Jeff and finance guy Mike stayed over 1 hour after closing time to get everything completed in one day. Jeff even programed the bluetooth on my new car to my phone in the cold rain. He didnt seem to be in one bit of a hurry to leave making sure I knew all the features before leaving. Yes there was some hiccups in the week - I was told they already had a car on the way that matched my preferences, but it ended up being the wrong year and when computing my monthly payment the computer didnt reckonize my out of state taxes. Both issues are what I call human errors and I sure have made my own so I was able to accept and move on with no problems. In the end, I went home on day 4 with the car I wanted and at a great price. Truely a great buying experince. When I need another car I will certainly contact Bryan Easler Toyota!!

2011 Toyota Camry

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Thank you to the great folks at Bryan Easler Toyota. I was looking for new and pre-owned vehicles and I found a great car. I was deciding between an Accord and a Camry, and because of the personal service from the Sales staff I purchased the Camry. It has the features I wanted and I got a great price, that I couldn't find elsewhere locally.