Bryan Easler Toyota

Service 888-408-8214

Home of the No Doc Fees!

What a Find!

by from Asheville, NC |

I'm a deacon at my church, and we needed to find a good used car for a person in our congregation. Bill Clark at Bryan Easler Toyota found us a great car for their needs at a good price. Their service department does a great job getting used cars back to excellent condition before sale. The car was immaculate, inside and out...and under the hood. This was a make and model of car I used to own, so I knew how it should look, sound, and drive. I wasn't disappointed, and neither was our needy friend at church! Great experience.

2004 Silverado

by from Asheville, NC |

Mike was very helpful in helping me look over the 02 Chevy Silverado. However, I wasn't extremely happy with the truck over all. I thought the price was a bit too high for the mileage and condition of the vehicle.

Great Buying Experience!!

by from Mohawk, TN |

I found this dealership on Cars.com with the lowest price for the car I wanted. I contacted the dealership thru email and was contacted by Ed Dugas. On a Monday morning I told him what I wanted and that I wanted to buy a car on Thursday. He did not have the color I wanted, but found one and it was delivered just in time. He answered all my questions via email (my preference) in a very timely manner. We discussed finance options and he even faxed the deal sheet to my credit union for rate comparison. EVERYTHING was worked out before I headed to the dealership. Granted I would not work out all those details on a used car, but I felt very comfortable since it was a new car. Since I was not trading, I had to wait on my husband to get off work (so he could drive back one vehicle) before starting the 2 hour trip to the dealership. We arrived late in the evening. Our salesman Jeff and finance guy Mike stayed over 1 hour after closing time to get everything completed in one day. Jeff even programed the bluetooth on my new car to my phone in the cold rain. He didnt seem to be in one bit of a hurry to leave making sure I knew all the features before leaving. Yes there was some hiccups in the week - I was told they already had a car on the way that matched my preferences, but it ended up being the wrong year and when computing my monthly payment the computer didnt reckonize my out of state taxes. Both issues are what I call human errors and I sure have made my own so I was able to accept and move on with no problems. In the end, I went home on day 4 with the car I wanted and at a great price. Truely a great buying experince. When I need another car I will certainly contact Bryan Easler Toyota!!

2011 Toyota Camry

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Thank you to the great folks at Bryan Easler Toyota. I was looking for new and pre-owned vehicles and I found a great car. I was deciding between an Accord and a Camry, and because of the personal service from the Sales staff I purchased the Camry. It has the features I wanted and I got a great price, that I couldn't find elsewhere locally.

My First New Tacoma

by from Etowah, NC |

As someone who recently got back to the area from active duty in the military, I was ready for my first new truck. For the longest time I have wanted a Tacoma. Being born and raised in the area I was familiar with this dealer but I honestly thought I would buy from Jim Barkley. Well, the guys at Bryan Easler were just much easier for me to deal with. They were willing to really listen to what I wanted and they even threw in some awesome aftermarket stuff that I knew I was going to put on my truck. Thanks Bryan Easler for my Tacoma! You guys rock!

5 Star Service!

by from Asheville, NC |

Well, I own a Nissan and not a Toyota but I bring it to Bryan Easler Toyota for my regular maintenance. Mostly because the facility is exceptional and the staff is super nice. I've always felt like they're being honest with me and I never feel like I'm being duped when it comes to working with them. The waiting area is comfortable and nice and there's always someone making sure that you're comfortable and your needs are being met. I will continue to visit them for my service needs.

Excellent Sales and Service

by from West Asheville, NC |

I recently purchased a Rav4 from Bryan Easler Toyota after researching online and working with their internet manager. The dealer had the model and color I was looking for and were great to work with from start to finish.

Bought a Prius and Couldn't Be Happier

by from Johnson City, TN |

I was shopping online for a Toyota Prius. I noticed that Bryan Easler Toyota in Hendersonville had quite a few options so I contacted Ed Dougas there to schedule a test drive. Ed was super professional and made sure that all my questions and concerns were addressed before I made the drive to Hendersonville. We discussed pricing/financing and evaluated my trade in all via email and over the phone. He promised a truly hassle free buying experience and he more than delivered. I would highly recommend working with Ed if you want to purchase a car from Bryan Easler Toyota.

Toyota Tundra

by from Asheville, NC |

I was looking to purchase at a Tundra on line and made a cash offer, I received a response and was told someone would contact me shortly; it's been two weeks and not one phone call. So I purchased a Tundra from Wheel City Motors

Bryan Easler Toyota responded to this review

October 7, 2013

I have spoken directly with the customer about his dissatisfaction, and that correspondence can be found below: This is Ed Dugas here at Bryan Easler Toyota, thanks so much for your feedback about your experience at our store, we really appreciate it. I'm really sorry to hear that nobody responded to you, that is very unlike us, and I will be speaking with our management because we strive to provide exceptional customer service to anyone who inquires with our store, and unfortunately we didn't provide that in this case. I think the reason why is because your request came in on September 15th at 10:07pm and according to my records the truck was sold during the day on September 15th. We do require our salespeople to call a customer even if a vehicle has been sold, so that was the failing on our part, not calling you to let you know it had sold. I saw your review on cars.com and I will respond to your review directly today just to explain what happened. I really appreciate you letting us know about your experience because it will help us to offer better customer service in the future. I understand if you don't want to consider doing business with us again, but if you do come across something at our store that you really like, I would invite you to call me directly at 828-693-7261 and you won't have to worry about getting in touch with me because if I'm available, I answer the phone and if I'm not, I always call a person back, so I would like to extend that offer should our paths again cross. We'll be discussing your experience internally and will work to improve our processes so that something like this doesn't happen again. I am sincerely sorry to hear that your experience was less than truly exceptional and I will be available from hereon in to help you should you need anything at all in the future. Thank you again, Ed Dugas Customer Service Manager Bryan Easler Toyota 828-693-7261

I WANT MY DEPOSIT BACK

by from weaverville, nc |

Dealership seemed fine, over the phone. All was done over the phone. Salesperson did great to find a truck for me but it would be more $ than the other dealership. I tried to get it at the price I had been quoted at other NC dealership, where it was $875.24. cheaper. Of course I wanted to save that money...who wouldnt, so I asked if they could match it. First with the sales person, then the manager. Wouldnt budge. The truck was not available at the other dealership at that time. So I had to go with Brian Easler as I had only a week to get something. I gave them my credit card # and they took a deposit of $1000. All again, done over the phone, and I did not sign anything. This all on Weds. Next morning Thurs, I get a call from the other dealership that they found me a truck. They never knew I was scouting around at other car places. I could save $875.24 going with them, so of course I needed to save the money. So called Brian Easler Thurs morning, the very next morning after they withdrew the $1000 and they are refusing to return my deposit to me.. Now will have to persue this matter in small claims ONE BIG HASSLE !!!

Bryan Easler Toyota responded to this review

October 7, 2013

This is Ed Dugas, Customer Service Manager here at Bryan Easler Toyota. Thank you so much for your feedback about your experience at our store, we really appreciate hearing about your comments and concerns. I'm really happy to hear that everything started off well, and that you felt comfortable doing business with us. We strive to be very friendly, laid-back and helpful here at the store, and we're happy to hear that we were able to provide you with exceptional customer service. Most of our salespeople have been with us for over 10 years, so we're very versed in the processes and steps required to make sure each customer is offered our very best deal available, and I'm glad to hear we did a great job finding you a truck. Regarding your experience at our store, I completely understand that you were looking for a specific truck and the dealership at which you wanted to buy didn't have the truck available. Respectfully, though, I don't know how a dealership can offer a quote on a vehicle they cannot acquire. Sometimes dealerships want to earn a customer's business so badly that they offer a price significantly cheaper than the lowest received quote even if they cannot produce the vehicle in an effort to make the customer think that a dealership which can produce the vehicle is offering them a bad deal. I cannot say for certain whether or not this was the motivation of the dealership offering you that quote, but what happened to you is unfortunately not unique in our business, so I'm very sorry for all this trouble. May I ask, when the salesperson took your deposit over the phone, did he explain to you that the deposit was non-refundable? Since we trade with stores all over the Southeastern United States, it's imperative that we get a commitment from the customer because sometimes we have to pay a truck and drivers to get vehicles to our store for delivery, and we don't like to bring vehicles in without a customer commitment in case a customer changes his or her mind and we are out our time and financial commitment, which is something nobody - business or individual - wants to experience. So we had found you a truck, gave you our price (we charge no dealer or documentation fees like most other Toyota stores in the United States, so it's very unusual for us to be almost $1000 higher than the next best quote), and you took the step to give us a credit card deposit as earnest money to produce the truck. Do you feel like we pressured you to give us the deposit? Did you feel rushed or uncomfortable in making your decision? We have been in business for 21 years, so honestly I don't know if we would have made it this long in a very competitive Toyota sales landscape by acting deceptively or unreasonably. We always encourage customers to be 100% certain before making any financial commitments. I understand you only had a week to get something, and we certainly wish all of our customers to be relaxed and not under any pressure when deciding on a vehicle. Respectfully, I feel like you are insinuating that we lured you to give us a deposit under false pretense, and that we held your money hostage and acted in a shady and unbecoming manner towards you, when (and if I'm wrong, please call me at the number below) all we did was take a non-refundable partial payment which you provided to produce your requested truck. The only thing I can think happened is you maybe didn't realize it wasn't refundable, but you never mentioned that in your review. This is a circumstance which only happens once every 5 or 10 years, but we take these matters very seriously, so I would like to reach out to you and work with you in conjunction with our owners and managers to resolve this matter with you. I am Ed Dugas, Customer Service Manager here at Bryan Easler Toyota. You can reach me from 8am-5pm Mon-Fri at 828-693-7261, or by email at bryaneaslertoyota@gmail.com. I really look forward to hearing from you, and I really hope I can help.

Reception in service department

by from Flat Rock,N.C. |

Being handicapped discovering what an unusual light on the dashboard is somewhat more difficult for me than many of your customers.After pulling into service bay, I was met by Michelle and explained problem. She did not know either but went to others who didn't know the answer either. She then went out of her way to test my key fab battery. When that didn't prove to be problem,she asked for my owner's manual and found an explanation. I have owned this van since Nov.2009 and have Never had this light come on. But that is not the point of this message. Michelle then found a replacement tire valve stem cover for me. I have never encountered in my 65 years of wandering this world anyone who treated me with such respect and kindness. I was a teacher for nearly 30 years and know of what I speak. A valuable asset to keep on staff I think. Thank you for taking time to read!