Bryan Easler Toyota

1409 Spartanburg Hwy, Hendersonville, NC 28792

New 888-290-9475 New 888-290-9475
Used 888-324-6226 Used 888-324-6226
Service 888-408-8214 Service 888-408-8214

Easler Makes It Easy! 0 Dealer Fees. LIFETIME WARRANTY. 3 FREE OIL CHANGES. 5 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Best buying experience

by from Montreat, NC |

I absolutely hate shopping for new vehicles but the buying experience was next to known. Pricing was very competitive. Saved $$$$ compared to that larger Asheville dealer.

June 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to speak about your experience and please let us know if we can do anything at all to help you in the future. Thank you again!

Shopping Online

by from Anderson, SC |

Steve King contacted me about my truck inquiry and was very helpful answering my questions. The truck was just traded in so he found it on the lot and let me know which features it had. Unfortunately, that particular truck did not meet my needs but I would not hesitate to contact them again for future purchases.

August 5, 2015

Thanks for your kind words, I will let Steve King know that you enjoyed your visit, even if we weren't able to get together with you on a vehicle. Thank you again!

Bought a 2012 Nissan Maxima from Danny Wiesner

by from Etowah, NC |

Bought a 2012 Nissan Maxima from Danny, went to a bunch of dealerships and didn't get near the service I received at Bryan Easler Toyota. Would highly recommend to anyone!

July 29, 2015

Thanks, David, it was great meeting you! David is a Farm Bureau Insurance Agent, by the way. He's a super good guy, so if you're in need of some insurance info, definitely look this guy up! David Kahl in Mills River. Thanks for your kind words!

fast service department!

by from Fletcher, NC |

I was in need of getting some minor work done to my car. What I thought would take a couple of hours only took about 25 minutes. The service department was very fast and efficient. Thanks a lot Bryan Easler Toyota!

July 15, 2015

Thank you Miranda, we try to get people in and out quickly, so I appreciate you letting us know you were happy with your experience!

Best service experience ever!

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I'm new to the Hendersonville area and had been having engine issues with my 2009 Camry for a week now. I decided to give Bryan Easler Toyota a shot to help me out and sure enough, they came through for me! Their facility was in great shape and their service department was very professional. I've been to other dealers before to get work done but this was by far, they best service experience I've ever had! I would recommend Bryan Easler Toyota to anyone!

July 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review, we're happy to had a great experience at our store!

Great service experiance at Bryan Easler Toyota

by from Asheville, N.C. |

Came in for normal service with out an appointment, was treated wonderful. had me in and out in no time flat. The customer waiting area is wonderful and comfortable. Would recommend to everyone.

June 24, 2015

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write it, and let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future!

Fabulous experience & the best deal I could find

by from Fletcher, NC |

Purchased my new Prius from Dave Williams. I worked out all the figures with the internet manager ahead of my visit, and everything was just as they told me when I arrived. Dave was very kind and patient in showing me all the features of my new car, and the process was quick. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for an easy, honest experience with no hassle.

June 24, 2015

Thank you Rachel, we appreciate your business and support very much!!

I felt invisible...

by from Hendersonville,NC |

My experience today was with the "Service Dept", as I needed to purchase a new battery for my husband's Toyota pickup. I entered the Service area and found three associates...one was texting on his smartphone, one was finishing up with a customer, and the other was standing next to the associate finishing with that customer. I paused, waiting to ask if I was in the right place. When no one acknowledged me, it felt awkward. I then went into the Parts office. The young man sitting there at the desk looked at me. Said nothing. As I stood there, another man, "Sid", asked if I needed help. FINALLY. Someone that actually wanted to help me! Sid was exceptionally helpful. He offered to get my old battery out of my car, took it in, and carried my new battery back out to my car. How sad to have to walk by that many employees before finally being acknowledged. I felt that the 4 employees that never greeted me/asked how they could help me need to be reminded of the importance of Customer Service. Thank you, Sid...Kudos to you! (*would recommend holding a customer service class for the other guys) PS... This vehicle was purchased at this dealership...

June 24, 2015

Terry, we sincerely apologize that you felt let down by our customer service during your visit. We are committed to being exceptional in that arena and are disappointed that you felt invisible. We value every single customer who visits our business but clearly we were not putting you in the best position to experience that commitment at that moment. Your feedback will help us to bring attention to our processes and make sure that we are as close to 100% perfect with every customer interaction. If you wish to discuss your experience further, please call me on my personal cell: Ed Dugas, Business Development Director: 828-490-3450. Thank you again!

Worst customer service - DO NOT RECOMMEND

by from Charlotte, NC |

This was my worst car buying experience - I have made 10 car purchase/lease transactions in the past decade (for myself and for friends/family) and I have to say that this was the only time I really felt let down as a customer. This dealership is approx. a 2 hour drive from my home - so I made all efforts to ensure that the numbers were locked down before I made the long drive to trade in my car and purchase a new Highlander. I spoke multiple times to the dealer rep and got confirmation that the numbers were all worked out and looked fine - both in email and text....and even as I a made the long drive, I called a couple of times to ensure accuracy - and as I was taking the exit at Hendersonville, I get a call saying that the numbers do not work anymore and that they had made a "mistake" on the trade in value. He did not even take the time and effort to meet with me to explain. Just a call about the "mistake" - I wasted 4 hours of driving and the gas money to get there and back - totally frustrated after this experience. Cannot believe how they can go back on their word - if it was an issue on my side - I get it - but once everything was confirmed multiple times over, it was just atrocious customer service. I definitely DO NOT recommend this dealership. If they cannot keep their word in earning a new customer, not sure how their ongoing customer service would be? Maybe it worked out well in the end.

June 24, 2015

We are so sorry and disappointed that you felt let down by the experience you had at our store. Please reach out to me personally so that I can work to make up this up to you. My name is Ed Dugas, and I'm the Business Development Manager. My personal cell phone is 828-490-3450. Thank you in advance and again very sorry that you didn't have an exceptional experience with us.

Over the top service department

by from Hendersonville NC |

I have been bringing my RX300 Lexus to Bryan Easler since 2002, it now has 228,000 miles... The service department is awesome and I have found through the years that I can trust them... There has been a few turn overs through the years, so when I'm unsure ~ I know I can always depend on Brandon to look after my Lexus... I will not take my car anywhere else, and when the day comes for me to get a new vehicle I will definitely buy from Bryan Easler, mainly because of the service department...

June 24, 2015

Thank you so much Lisa for putting your trust in our service department, we appreciate the kind words and are sincerely grateful for your business and support!