Four Seasons Ford

601 Duncan Hill Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28792

New 888-290-6077
Used 888-290-5996
Service 888-297-0639

We Go Further For Our Customers!

Buying a car,made it easy.

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Amazing service, everyone was very helpful. Felt very welcomed, and part of what was going on the whole time.

!5,000 mile service

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Service was quick and thorough. All areas of possible concern were checked and found to be fine.

Another Satisfying Service Experience

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Came in for annual inspection and all-around check-up for my 13-year old truck. Work was done quickly and correctly, with explanations for variations from the requested work. Staff was friendly and professional. I've been a customer of this service department for 7 years, and my experiences have always been positive.

professional and quick service

by from Hendersonville, NC |

The staff interacted with us as service progressed. Offered rebates on service and tires.

Fantastic service

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Fantastic service. Service manager very helpful. Very little waiting. Work done expertly and quickly. Four Season Ford ROCKS!

Fender Well Repair

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Very quick in and out and very good customer service.

Susan

by from Greenville, SC |

the Salesmen was very helpful. and friendly and did what they said that they would do. and I would send my friends there to buy a Ford.

buying process

by from elizabethton, tn |

i was looking for a ford truck. shopped many dealers but received the best deal at four seasons ford. salesman was very helpful.

BRYAN EASLER FORD THE BEST

by from HENDERSONVILLE,N.C. |

I WAS SURPRICED TO END UP WITH A FLAT TIRE WHEN WE HAD THAT BAD SNOW AND ICE A FEW WEEKS A GO HAD A DR. APPOINTMENT EARLY THAT MORNING THE TIRE WAS LEAKING AIR FASTER THAN I COULD AIR UP DROVE IT TO THE DEALER THEY PUT ME IN A RENTAL TO MAKE MY DR APPOINTMENT AND PUT A BRAND NEW TIRE ON MY CAR FOR ME, I HAVE A FULL WARNANNTY ON CAR BUT IT DID NOT INCLUDED THE TIRES BUT THEY WHERE SO KIND TO ME THEY EVEN PAID FOR THE TIRE THE CAR WAS LESS THAN 2 MONTHS OLD, BUT THEY WENT BEYOND WHAT THEY HAD TO DO . I THANK GOD I LIVE IN A TOWN WHERE PEOPLE LIKE BRYAN EASLER FORD IS IF YOU NEED A NEW CAR GO SEE THEM THEY ARE HONEST PEOPLE AND I AM SURE YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID . I SURE AM MYRA LEE FISHER.

disappointed

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I went to the "Quick Lane" service that I have been waiting for since it was abandoned. I have been a customer since July of 2010. I had the 60,000 mile service on my 2013 Escape. I was there over two hours. The supervisor did not think it would take that long. Well, he was wrong and I should have been made aware. My battery was disconnected for service, but the time/date was never updated so I had to return after I discovered it. I service all three vehicles at Four Seasons because you do quality work, but over the course of the last year or so, my experience is that you do not respect my time, nor give me a heads up on how long the service would take. My first "Quick Lane" experience was hardly quick. Disappointed.

Trust

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Whether I come in for servicing or a safety inspection, you always point out if other items need repair. Most important, you will tell me if something needs repair soon or sometime in the future........ I feel you are looking out for my best interests.