Four Seasons Ford

601 Duncan Hill Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28792

New 888-290-6077
Used 888-290-5996
Service 888-297-0639

We Go Further For Our Customers!

The works

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Got "the Works" service on my Explorer and all is good.

Horrible customer service

by from Chesapeake VA |

I have never had such a bad experience at a Ford certified dealership. I am from VA and reached my 30,000 miles while vacationing in Hendersonville/Asheville, so I called Four Season to see if they could perform an oil change. They promptly got me in after changing the oil I noticed that my passenger side rim had two huge scratches in the rim. I showed the service writer, he then went and got the service manager who then came out. After looking at the rim the service writer told me that it was corrosion that damaged my rim and the service manager told me "we are all human we all make mistakes" then he asked my husband "what do you want me to pay you a thousand dollars? or give you a new rim?" I have never felt so humiliated, taken advantage of, mistreated, and basically told that I was a liar. Horrible, horrible customer service. I would not go back to that dealership ever! Also I own five Ford cars/trucks and have them all serviced at the Ford dealership (so that I never have any issues with warranty) and have never had such a horrible experience.

SERVICE IS GREAT

by from Asheville,n.c. |

The service at four seasons ford is well above and beyond what I have seen at other dealerships keep up the great work.

GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Hendersonville,N.C. |

One of the best service departments that I have ever been to. The people there were great, kept me informed through the whole process, Thanks Four Seasons Ford.

Thrilled to have another Ford Edge

by from Hendersonville, NC |

We were especially appreciative of how Jason handled our pre-sale experience. We were not rushed or pressured into making a decision before we were ready. We were given good information and shown the many features on our new Edge which were different from our previous Edge. Financing and completing paperwork with Brandt was the easiest ever. We are looking forward to the monthly class with Mark on Saturday and appreciate having an opportunity to learn how to take advantage of the many features on our new Edge. We are so glad we decided to buy another Ford Edge, and happy that we chose Four Seasons Ford in Hendersonville to purchase it.

Outstanding new vehicle buying experience!

by from Flat Rock, North Carolina |

Received outstanding service from Mark McKinney in Sales and Brent Howard in Finance. We did not have buying a new vehicle on our "list of things to do today", but ended up purchasing a vehicle that perfectly met our list of requirements for our next new vehicle. I heartily recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle. There were no high pressure sales gimmicks or any pressure at all from either person with worked with in purchasing our new vehicle. I know that I will return here to purchase a new vehicle should the need arise in the future

Great Expereince

by from Waynesville, NC |

We recently purchased a late model used vehicle found on cars.com. The vehicle actually turned out to be even nicer than what it appeared online.(Although there was a mileage discrepancy) It was very clean and runs great. Mark McKinney (sales) and Alan Jones(Sales Mgr) were easy to work with and Brendt Howard made the finance process easy.

Christmas Came Early!

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Bought our new Ford Escape from Four Seasons Ford as a Christmas gift to our family. We love it and we got a great deal! Thanks Four Seasons!

Friendly Service

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I've been getting my Explorer serviced here for quite some time. The staff is friendly and honest and they do whatever it takes to make you comfortable. I would recommend them.

Impressive Dealership but small selection

by from Brevard, NC |

I was truck shopping and happened upon Four Seasons Ford. It's kind of hidden but it shouldn't be. A very impressive building, both inside and out, but there's just not a lot of inventory to look at. The sales person that greeted me on the lot was very friendly and enthusiastic, they just didn't have exactly what I was looking for.