Causeway Honda

(4.0) 4 Reviews

457 Route 72 West, Manahawkin, NJ 08050

Salesperson

by from Barnegat, NJ |

Love the Honda Accord and was very happy with our salesman, Michael Velez. It was a pleasure dealing with him. Very patient and no pressure tactics.

HOW TO BUILD CUSTOMER LOYALTY and a GREAT BUSINESS

by from TOMS RIVER NEW JERSEY |

1. Be fair to the customer. 2. Be helpful. 3. Do your job correctly, and to the best of your ability. 4. Don't over charge. 5. And then be fair to the customer. This is Causeway Honda, and this is why I drive 40 minutes away from Toms River for my repairs and maintenance. YOU CAN TRUST CAUSEWAY HONDA ! ! !

Disaster

by from 08087 |

Purchased a new vehicle from dealership. Car towed in at 14,000 miles due to oil compression engine problems. Using bandaids and run around, they continued this practice until car was out of warranty. Then they wanted to charge me to band aid again. I brought the car to another honda dealership and contacted corporate. Honda had to replace my engine at no cost due to my documentation of the ongoing problem with Causeway. Stay away from this place, especially service department. They do not care about customer service or satisfaction. Deceitful at best. Hamilton Honda is the very best.

A visit to Causeway was a great experience!

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

The friendly and knowledgeable staff took the time to show my girlfriend and I several vehicles she was interested in and were able to answer all of our questions. We were given a lot of personalized attention without any pushy sales techniques. I own a vehicle that was purchased from another Causeway dealership several years ago and have had great experiences with their service staff. Causeway dealerships have always treated me well as a customer and provided my family with many quality vehicles.