Causeway Honda

457 Route 72 West, Manahawkin, NJ 08050

Love my Honda HR-V

by from New Jersey |

Have been waiting for this model to arrive for well over a year ... initially saw it as a concept vehicle and I liked what I had seen. Shopped around at various nearby Honda dealers, and decided to give my business to Causeway Honda as I felt much more comfortable about them. Overall, it was a pleasant buying experience. I truly appreciate the work my salesman, Chris Pereira, provided me. In addition, I also want to mention Manager Freddy, as well as Maureen Gogarty, who all worked to get me the exact car I wanted. These cars are so new and not that readily available, and they got the job done!!! I'm glad to be part of the "Causeway Family"!

Happy Mom of 2

by from Barnegat Light, New Jersey |

I purchased my 2015 Honda Pilot from Seth Poplawski in February. He made my car buying experience super easy. He listened to exactly what I needed, what I could afford and he delivered. There was no stress!! I would highly recommend both him and this dealership to anyone wishing to purchase a Honda. I love my Pilot and feel so safe driving my family. This will be the car that my son learns to drive on in 6 years. Thank you, Seth and Causeway Honda!!!

Super nice sales lady

by from Tuckertown, NJ |

Iris Burfind is a wonderful sales person. She is very kind, attentive and personable. She is a ray of sunshine. I highy recommend purchasing a vehicle from her.

Buying a Car at Causeway Honda 6/13/15

by from Barnegat, NJ |

Overall the experience at Causeway Honda was EXCELLENT. The Causeway Honda sales person named Jennifer Baker was very, very professional, pleasant and knew the product well. Jennifer was able to answer every single question we had; which was many ! We knew what we wanted to buy but Jennifer helped us a lot be adding her experience and knowledge of the Honda CRV to what we knew; and she contacted us immediately when a new vehicle arrived at Causeway that she knew we would be interested in based on what we told her we wanted to buy. Her attention to our particular buy was greatly appreciated ............ we knew she was trying hard to help us. There was NEVER any pressure to buy at all. The manager (Mike) offered us a fair price for the CRV-EX-L and we made the buy on Saturday, June 13, 2015.

Great Customer Service

by from Barnegat, NJ |

As I walked into Causeway Honda today I didn't have a good feeling about the process of buying a used car due to my credit rating. After I sat down with sales rep Chris Pereira and the the finance team, I began to get the feeling that this time I may actually get a car. The sales reps Chris Pereira and Tom Riche made my husband and I feel comfortable and hopeful. We cannot thank everyone who helped us today at Causeway Honda. Everyone at the dealership works very well together in accommodating the needs of the customer. We have been to many dealerships before, and never have we had the experience we had today. we walked out of Causeway with the car that we were looking for. It was a pleasurable experience!

Causeway Honda responded to this review

July 18, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind review Kristen! It was a pleasure working with you!

Best Car-buying experience ever.

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

My wife and I have been using Causeway Honda for years as our service center, so when it came time to purchase a new car, we naturally went to see them. Kevin Umberger was the sales rep who helped us with our purchase. I state it that way for a reason. Kevin didn't "sell" us a car, he actually helped us with the purchase. There was no pressure. We told Kevin which cars we were interested in considering. He had them lined up and ready for us to test drive. He helped us understand the differences between the different offerings without trying to steer us towards a specific choice. Kevin was able to answer our questions with ease. It would be difficult to find a more professional representative than Kevin. He definitely gets a 5-star rating from us. The dealership is extremely well-run and we recommend them without hesitation. If you are looking for the best car-buying experience in NJ, Causeway Honda is the dealership to visit.

In need of a car look no further!

by from Manahawkin nj |

I get all of my cars through Causeway Honda! I would not think of going anywhere else! Mike Kuna and Matt Clark are two of the most helpful and knowledgeable guys when dealing with cars. I have been nothing but satisfied with all my cars and always get compliments! Thank you so much for your service!

Great service, excellent dealership

by from Barnegat, NJ |

My wife and I bought our first car from Causeway Honda and our sales advisor Mr. Tom Riche was vey nice and very thorough with my wife and I. Tom got my wife in the car she always wanted. We had the best car buying experience thanks to Tom Riche our sales advisor. We would definitely recommend Causeway Honda to our family and friends. Tom Riche is very capable, ethical and professional car sales advisor, with a confident and outgoing personality. Tom was very polite and very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all our questions and he explain very well all the technical information about the vehicle to my wife and I, that we are not experts. Tom is an excellent sales advisor and I would recommend him to anyone I know is looking to buy a new Honda. Thank you very much Tom.

used honda accord sales

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

My salesman was Bruce. From the beginning until the end he made the sale happen. He worked with every concern that I had and researched and found the perfect car for me. He took all the stress out of buying a used car and a acted as an advocate between the sales manager and finding a deal that would work for me. Also, what a really nice person! I would recommend Causeway Honda to anyone buying a car. They are a professional business that clearly cares about their reputation. I couldn't be happier with my car!

Great service,excellent salesman

by from Little Egg Harbor,N.J. |

We leased a new Honda Accord Sport on August 5th. and Tom Riche was our sales person. He was very professional and made leasing our new Honda very easy.You should be very proud having him as an employee.