Century BMW

Used 877-631-6963

Serving the Upstate for Over 40 Years

Community Minded

by from Greenville, SC |

Here is a shout out to the fine management team at Century BMW- these are the type of guys you are working with when you visit the dealership... I work for a local nonprofit organization in town and was looking for a really cool gift that we could include in our silent auction. Tommy and Chad stepped up to the plate and were very kind and willing to help us out and the special children in our community that we serve. They didn't just help us out, but they were excited to make a difference and eager to support. One day, I hope to be in a place where I can give the great people at Century BMW some business because they are community minded and extremely nice.

April 15, 2014

Hello Ryan, we truly appreciate the kind words about our dealership. I am happy to hear that we were able to make a great impression. We truly care about our community and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you need anything, please let us know. -Dustin Ferris 864-335-3791

Say they've changed, but I don't see it

by from Greenville, SC |

I heard they are under new management and hoped it was better given the better reviews. I have been through both car purchasing and service since then - and in both cases feel like I have gotten the run around and bad value.

April 15, 2014

Hello Doc, I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. If you could, please give me a call when you have a chance. I would like to know what happened, so that I can try and fix it. -Dustin Ferris 864-335-3791

great service from Dustin Ferris

by from hanover pa |

just want to thank you Dustin Ferris for kind service and very friendly hope to do more business with you and great sales manager he did call me 2 times for my BMW i appreciate that thank you ,,,,

April 15, 2014

Hello Noa, I truly appreciate the good review and am very thankful that you gave us a chance, considering the distance. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you in the future. I look forward to talking to you in the future. -Dustin Ferris 864-335-3791

Over and Above

by from Charlotte, NC |

Last month I bought my new X3 from Century BMW and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I shopped other dealerships here in Charlotte but Dustin and Jana (Internet Sales) at Century made the trip to Greenville worth my while, financially and otherwise. Once inside the dealership, Baynes and Chad treated me like an old friend, with professionalism and respect - which was lacking from the other dealerships I shopped. They even delivered my X3 to Charlotte, as I was unable to make arrangements on my own. Here, a month later, Century continues to follow-up to ensure all is still going well and to be available to answer any questions I might have. Century of Greenville truly exceeded my expectations. Many thanks.

March 13, 2014

Thank You for the great review Gail, this means alot to us. It was a true pleasure working with you and if you ever need anything, please give me a call. Look forward to talking to you in the future. -Dustin Ferris 864-335-3791

Best used car purchase EVER!

by from Tuscaloosa Al |

Kilgore family Tuscaloosa,AL So this is how our journey lead us to century bmw of Greenville SC...we were looking for a particular bmw M3 with a particular set of skills an miles! lol believe it or not there was only 4 in the us on the market that were at a decent price... we are from Tuscaloosa AL and we are looking at cars on the market in Seattle WA which is nothing less than two plane tickets and a gamble on a used performance vehicle which to me was a huge risk then I came across the right car with the right color inside and out low miles and priced reasonably and it was only five hours away so I immediately called to check the availability! on the first call I spoke with Chris the used car mgr who dropped the price to match others that honestly didn't match up with his car an the options it had...we had discussed financing half the vehicle with him and I was immediately passed onto the finance mgr after Chris answered all my tedious an meticulous questions "does the engine tick" "is that camera flash or a stain on the door" lol the finance mgr roger took our info over the phone and thru email... we filled out a simple form on century bmw's website at that point we were told we would get a call back not 20 minutes had passed when he called back saying congratulations we got you approved with a good rate "penalty free" loan an to be honest we are just establishing credit so we were def impressed... at that point it was almost to good to be true then we were told they would do the paperwork an overnight it to us to be signed in order to secure the vehicle until we could schedule a pick up! sure enough next day the paperwork arrived no surprises at all once again to good to be true along with the car the pics the disposition of all the staff TO GOOD TO BE TRUE so I knew that if we signed this paperwork an mailed it back we had just officially bought ourselves a car! with my gut telling something's up I decided it's only a 4/5 hour drive we can't both get off work but I can so why not sign the papers deliver them myself after I inspect the vehicle! so that's what I did left out early this morning an drove to Greenville much to everyone's surprise upon arrival I was greeted by at least 5 staff one of which is Chris "used mgr" and Shawn "salesman" we talked then moved on to the car which was perfect inside and out drove perfect was under represented if you ask me the engine sounded brand new and had 44k on it I was told it was previously owned by a doctor which I brushed off as a sales gimmick which I actually confirmed with the vin thru our local dealer I was completely satisfied and all worries were at eased we then went back inside an I presented them with the signed paperwork and spoke with all the staff including the general manager Tommy for a good while about the car an the entire experience which was A++ we are now the proud new owners of one of bmw's finest and I can't wait to return with my wife an bring it home with us it's my understanding that this use to be a place to stay away from a couple years ago from good sources but in the last couple years it has been revamped with new staff and new ways if doing business which in my opinion is impeccable these guys definitely provide the premium service that a bmw commands new or used from my point of view I didn't see not one car that was "auction worthy" an or under par I'm sure I am missing many details about the transaction but needless to say it was awesome and I couldn't imagine anyone having a bad experience here and now at Century BMW can't wait to return and drive home our M3!

February 6, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review. Our goal at Century BMW is to provide the best experience to not only local customers, but also the customers who are traveling from a distance to do business with us, as you and your family did. In order to do this, our goal is to be 100 percent forthcoming on every detail, that way there are no surprises once our customers arrive. I am so glad that your experience with us was everything that we strive to be. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

My purchase experience

by from Hartwell, Ga |

I was very impressed not only the product, but the team effort to make my experience wonderfully memorable . Marcus Mayberry is a super star, he could sell snow to an eskimo. Cameron was like a very friendly but persistent BULLDAWG. Dustin coordinated the entire deal in a friendly, and highly professional manner.Jeff did a superior job processing my loan. Tommy Kuranoff should be commended for his leadership by example form of management and his FRIENDLY and PROFESSIONAL manner.

December 10, 2013

Bobby, it was great working with you and I am very thankful for your review. If you need anything at all please let me know. -Dustin 864-335-3743

Great Experience with very friendly staff

by from Mauldin, SC |

I worked with Greg Beaudry and Chad Domonoske today. Both were genuine and helpful. A very pleasant and enjoyable experience, unfortunately, that is something you don't seem to get at many car dealerships anymore. I would definitely recommend.

BMW in Greenville

by from Salem, SC |

A salesman contacted me several times and twice asked to set up an appointment. As I was busy , I told him I would definitely come to Century when I was seriously looking. Last week we came to Century BMW and spent perhaps one-half hour looking at cars on the lot. Not one sales agent came out to greet us. I did go inside, before we left, and left a message with the receptionist for the salesman who'd called us. At that point, she did offer to have someone talk to us but we were no longer interested - as the several sales agents standing around seemed very uninterested. This was a very different reception from other dealerships that we visited. Apparently BMW has plenty of business and doesn't feel the need to make the extra effort.

August 7, 2013

Dear Jean, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as customer service is extremely important to us. We respect our customer's time and making sure that our customers feel valued is a major priority for everyone at our dealership. We would like to speak to you directly in regards to your experience at Century BMW. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Chad Domonoske at 864-234-6437. Thank you once again and we look forward to speaking with you.

Used Car Sales, Very Nice...

by from Greenville, SC |

I ended up not purchaseing a vehicle, but the Sales man along with the Used car Sales manager were very nice and understanding. If this dealer had a vehicle I was interested in I would buy it from there.

Completely Unprofessional and Inconsiderate

by from Monroe, NC |

As a Manager and Asst Vice President of a large corporation, I understand the importance of customer service. I also realize that when my team makes a mistake that negatively impacts the customer, I as the Manager, must assume responsibility for the mistake and try to identify a way to fix it....or do the best I can to communicate my sincerest apologies to the customer. I wish I could say that the people at Century BMW did that. Unfortunately, they did not. After locating a used car for my 16 year old daughter, I contacted Century BMW to see if the car was still available for sale. A salesperson contacted be much later in the day confirming its availability. The next day, Friday, I contacted Century BMW (speaking to the same salesperson) and advised them that I would be leaving around 2:00 that afternoon to drive 2 1/2 hours to their location to view and test drive the car. I provided my cell phone number asking them to please contact me if the car sold or no longer available, as I did not want to make such a long drive for a wasted trip. At that time, the salesperson told me that he personally would not be there, but he gave me his manager's name and told me to ask for his manager when I arrived. Shortly after noon, the same salesperson called me on my cell phone and told me that the car was being sent to the Volkswagen dealership to be serviced for a recall issue. But the salesperson assured me that the car would be returned back to Century BMW long before I would arrive. At 2:00 that afternoon (after reviewing the Carfax on the vehicle), I contacted the same salesperson, asked a few questions and then advised him that we were leaving to take the 2 hour drive to the dealership. Upon arriving, I met Hyder, asked to speak to Chris, the manager and Pre-Owned Director, and identified the car I was desiring to see. Hyder told me to have a seat. He then told me the car was not there and that it would not be there until the following Monday. He nonchalantly apologized and then stated ?I have someone (another person) from your area who wanted to see this car too, but I called him and told him not to bother because the car wouldn?t be here?. First of all, why would you explain to a potential buyer that the company took care of another person but had no consideration for the one standing before them? Then, to add insult to injury, I was also sarcastically told by Hyder, that if I wanted to see the car Monday, then perhaps I could carpool with the other potential buyer to see the car the following week. Hyder?s manager, Chad stood quietly and said nothing to Hyder?s response. And what did Chris, the manager I was told to speak to say about this? I don?t know?..as they (Hyder and his manager, Chad) would not let me speak to Chris. Why? I was told by Chad, Chris wouldn?t know anything about this either and this was just simply a miscommunication that couldn?t be helped. I then walked out of the dealership (after I was sarcastically told by Hyder to ?Have a nice day?), got into my car and watched a group of salesmen gather together in one area and laugh. Hmmm, I wonder if they were laughing about the whole incident. Even if they weren?t (which I believe they were), they most certainly gave the impression this whole ?miscommunication that couldn?t be helped? was something to laugh about. What could have been done differently upon my arrival? I should have received a sincere apology AND some type of solution to the problem. Perhaps someone could have contacted the Volkswagen dealership to see if I could have driven there to at least look at the car. Perhaps Chris should have taken the time to speak to me (or at least answer our calls after we left). And last, but certainly not least, Hyder should have been reprimanded for treating a customer as someone who didn?t matter and making comments that were completely uncalled for.

May 15, 2013

Thank you for your feedback Sharon. I assure you we take customer service very seriously. I would welcome the opportunity to find out more about your experience so that we may take appropriate action. Please contact me at 864-335-3721 Best, Will Parker

Great Service

by from Waynesville NC |

My Husband and I came to this dealership over the weekend. A saleman Pat Lennox came outside and to greet us once we arrived. We had been to the Asheville BMW dealership and also Knoxville Dealership. And upfront we told them what we we're willing to spend and what we had to trade in. Both dealers did not have anything in our price range to work with...........??? But we told Pat upfront this is the money we have and this is our trade. PAT MADE THIS VERY PAINLESS!! We found the car we loved on Saturday and went back Monday morning and drove it home! This is our first BMW. We had a Chevy Tahoe for years and it was a good car but with all of our kids grown we just desided it was time for something smaller.Thank You Pat for finding us the car we love and enjoy.