JBA Chevrolet Mitsubishi

7327 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061

New 888-732-6150
Used 888-303-5714
Service 866-872-3999

The JBA Team is ready to help you find your best deal in Baltimore!

POOR DEALERSHIP, KINGS OF "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING"

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Dealership advertises really low prices then when you ask to see the purchase paperwork they add back shipping costs, paperwork fees and various other costs to bring the price right up to what other dealers charge for the same vehicle. Would never have any dealings with this business ever again.

Do Not Buy From This Dealer!

by from Washington, D.C. |

I made and appointment to look at a specific vehicle I saw online. I called to confirm my appointment and that the vehicle was still available. I was responded to in the affirmative on both of my question. When I showed up to the lot the person I had an appointment with was no where to be found. I was then told that no one could find the car I wanted to see... really? Miraculously it was located but I was told there were no wheels on it. 15 minutes later it had wheels but was behind locked doors. 15 minutes later I was told that no one had a key. I left without ever seeing the vehicle that never even existed. This dealership is full of fast talkers and liars. I would never do business here - ever. Good riddance to you people that "helped" me on that day.

JBA was helpful

by from Ellicott City, MD |

JBA was helpful. They worked with me on the phone and gave me a guaranteed good price. I would recommend dealing with them.

Unbelievable Buying Experience

by from Glen Burnie, Maryland |

This was by far one of the best car buying experiences. From the time we entered until we left we received nothing but exceptional service. We did not feel pressured a bit. My husband and I were truly impressed with the remarkable & professional service. I will highly recommend JBA to all my friends and family - no doubt. Keep up the great work!

Staff was great on the used car section

by from Bronx, New York |

I'm reside in New York and traveled to JBA in Maryland to pick up the Truck which i was looking for they had the best price . No complaints price of vehicle was reasonable and Rob Myers salesman was professional courteous and knowledgeable, No pressure no haggle no gimmicks just excellent service.

Sales Experience

by from Pasadena, MD |

The salesman, Mike Johnson was friendly and very professional. He did not pressure us at all and gave us a terrific deal on buying our new Cruze LTZ. I would recommend dealing with JBA again.

True Professionals

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Not only did JBA Chevrolet help me acquire and transport my 2013 Chevy Equinox LTZ from outside of the local area, but they easily stepped me through the sales process with no haggling, no hassles (and no pressure tactics). Military vet friendly too. I?m buying all my future Chevy vehicles from JBA from now on; I only wish you had a bigger public lot. Thank you Ed and Tim for everything!!!

satisfied service

by from md Baltimore |

Not terrible but could improve. I can't really say there bad because they said they would get me in a car and they did. I lack credit history so I didn't think I would get approved but I did.

Bad Experience

by from Millersville, MD |

After reading the other reviews for this dealership, I am guessing that maybe someone was having a bad day when I was there. The salesperson was friendly but not the most knowledgeable person on the product. While conducting business, the manager Joe was completely rude to me. He acted as if we were wasting his time and gave short, snappy responses. After not reaching a deal, he told the salesperson that he will not come over because he has said all that he wanted to say. I've purchased several vehicles and have never been treated so rudely before. Even though they have a great selection of vehicles, I will never purchase from them. I went to another dealership that same night and was treated with the upmost respect.

A Whole New Way to Buy a Car!

by from Odenton, MD |

I visited this dealership after receiving a phone call in regards to a price quote I submitted through Chevy. I had no intention on purchasing from them that particular day, but I was made an offer that couldn't be refused! I arrived with my rambunctious 3-year-old in tow a little anxious about how I was going to be treated as 1) a woman customer and 2) a crazy kid getting into everything. After being informed my initial sales consulatant was off that day, I was greeted by Marty Stump. Marty was super nice and cut to the chase right off the bat. I told him my must haves and maybes, he showed me the sticker price that was well beyond our price range, to which I replied "I know what we can do and what we can't and that is definitely what we CAN'T." He said well hold on a minute. After about 30 minutes of finding brochures and odd pieces to entertain my rowdy son, Marty returned with an above average trade value for our '04 Trailblazer and a price for the truck I wanted ever so badly with rebates that smacked the payment we wanted out of the park! I was beyond ecstatic! My husband did nothing but show up and sign papers, and we left in the truck I had been searching for for over six months! The entire process could not have been any easier! Een after the purchase was complete, Marty continued to follow up and make sure everything was meeting our expectation. He also arranged repair of two minor scratches at my convenience. I am now a JBA customer for life and I will ALWAYS ask for Marty. We'll be going back to JBA for a bed liner and step side bars next month!