JBA Chevrolet Mitsubishi

7327 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061

New 888-732-6150 New 888-732-6150
Used 888-303-5714 Used 888-303-5714
Service 866-872-3999 Service 866-872-3999

The JBA Team is ready to help you find your best deal in Baltimore!

Great experience

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I purchased two cars in one week and enjoyed my experience

very understanding and info ready

by from odenton,md |

In our process to find a used Suburban, they have been the only ones to have one on the lot. They had several. So they know the demand for these bigger vehicles. We showed up and were greeted with Andrew!! Then he had to put up with us and 5 kids!!! He was great, respectful, understanding, knowledgeable and very helpful. It was great that he had his paperwork of the vehicles right in his hands, no back and forth, let me check stuff. Only to just get the keys. Being I came with what I was looking for, make, mileage, price. they were very helpful in trying to get us the vehicle we want. We just have to decide if we want a suburban or a big van.

POOR DEALERSHIP, KINGS OF "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING"

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Dealership advertises really low prices then when you ask to see the purchase paperwork they add back shipping costs, paperwork fees and various other costs to bring the price right up to what other dealers charge for the same vehicle. Would never have any dealings with this business ever again.

Do Not Buy From This Dealer!

by from Washington, D.C. |

I made and appointment to look at a specific vehicle I saw online. I called to confirm my appointment and that the vehicle was still available. I was responded to in the affirmative on both of my question. When I showed up to the lot the person I had an appointment with was no where to be found. I was then told that no one could find the car I wanted to see... really? Miraculously it was located but I was told there were no wheels on it. 15 minutes later it had wheels but was behind locked doors. 15 minutes later I was told that no one had a key. I left without ever seeing the vehicle that never even existed. This dealership is full of fast talkers and liars. I would never do business here - ever. Good riddance to you people that "helped" me on that day.

JBA was helpful

by from Ellicott City, MD |

JBA was helpful. They worked with me on the phone and gave me a guaranteed good price. I would recommend dealing with them.

Unbelievable Buying Experience

by from Glen Burnie, Maryland |

This was by far one of the best car buying experiences. From the time we entered until we left we received nothing but exceptional service. We did not feel pressured a bit. My husband and I were truly impressed with the remarkable & professional service. I will highly recommend JBA to all my friends and family - no doubt. Keep up the great work!

Staff was great on the used car section

by from Bronx, New York |

I'm reside in New York and traveled to JBA in Maryland to pick up the Truck which i was looking for they had the best price . No complaints price of vehicle was reasonable and Rob Myers salesman was professional courteous and knowledgeable, No pressure no haggle no gimmicks just excellent service.

Sales Experience

by from Pasadena, MD |

The salesman, Mike Johnson was friendly and very professional. He did not pressure us at all and gave us a terrific deal on buying our new Cruze LTZ. I would recommend dealing with JBA again.

True Professionals

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Not only did JBA Chevrolet help me acquire and transport my 2013 Chevy Equinox LTZ from outside of the local area, but they easily stepped me through the sales process with no haggling, no hassles (and no pressure tactics). Military vet friendly too. I?m buying all my future Chevy vehicles from JBA from now on; I only wish you had a bigger public lot. Thank you Ed and Tim for everything!!!

satisfied service

by from md Baltimore |

Not terrible but could improve. I can't really say there bad because they said they would get me in a car and they did. I lack credit history so I didn't think I would get approved but I did.