Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Certified Used Cars

7139 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061

New 888-654-5140
Used 888-653-6173
Service 888-902-7180

We look forward to earning your business.

Satisfied customer

by from Stevensville, MD |

Mr Barnett Lyles listened to me when I told him what I was looking for. He stayed in touch, and sent me several to choose from. I was really busy at work, and was spending less time shopping for a vehicle than I should have...so when he said he had the perfect car for me, and I needed to get there quick, I listened. He was absolutely correct! It was like he really knew what I needed. I went to the dealership not expecting to buy, but he had MY CAR all shined up and ready to go...so I went for it. I couldn't be happier with my entire experience! When I need a new car....I know who I'll call!

Tate is GREAT....Ask for Mark!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I base my car buying experience on whether or not I believed I was treated fairly. I know they have to make their money, but after I was done, I felt great about Tate! From the initial call to Mark, the test drive, and working with The sales manager and finance guy, all went well. I visited other local dealers near me in Alexandria and I received everything from the cold shoulder to an over zealous young sales guy being pushed by his sales manager. I traveled well out of my way to buy this car and would encourage any of my friends to consider Tate for their next car purchase. Ask for Mark....he's a good, honest, friendly, and trustworthy sales advisor. He's not pushy, we'll informed, and responsive to calls and emails.

Great customer service

by from Landover ,Md |

The sale person was very nice and I got great customer service.....,

I love my CAR

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

My total experience was super ! The sales man was super nice and not pushy. I had been to several other used car lots and not only did I find just what I was looking for here but was able to buy a three year warranty covering almost everything!!! They offer 3000 dollars for any trade in !!!! I would send any friends there!!!

typical used car dealership. OK experience.

by from Shady Side, MD |

car was advertised before it was ready to sell. took 3 days to get the price. they finally got it together and I bought the vehicle.