Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Certified Used Cars

7139 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061

New 888-654-5140 New 888-654-5140
Used 888-653-6173 Used 888-653-6173
Service 888-902-7180 Service 888-902-7180

We look forward to earning your business.

Great experience

by from Glen Burnie , MD |

I spent an entire day searching the state for a used Dodge Challenger, I got the best Pre-owned Certified Challenger at Tate Dodge. The price was amazing and the vehicle was like new! I couldn't be happier! Thank you Tate Dodge Glen burnie. Ask for Angie, she'll take care of you!

Salesman Dezmon is AWSOME!

by from Pasadena, MD |

I am writing to tell you how wonderful Dezmon is. I just purchased a Journey on Saturday 7-11-15 and Dezmon was my salesman. I came into Tate about a month ago looking at the Jeep Patriot and the Jeep Commander. I also stopped at other dealerships to look at the Ford Explorer. Upon meeting Dezmon, I instantly felt comfortable with him. When I found out his age I was shocked. He is very mature for his age. I test drove the Jeeps and did not like the space inside of them. Dezmon then showed me the Journey which I never thought of in the past. He told me to give it a try and just drive it. I am now thankful for that. I LOVED IT! I was not ready to purchase the vehicle that day. I reluctantly left my contact information thinking that he was going to "bug" me. He followed up with me a few days later with a simple text just letting me know that it was still available and he was just checking in. I really liked that. (Not too pushy but keeping it on my mind, great sales tactic) He continued to check in weekly until I was ready. There were a few things that needed to be fixed on the car (clip to the cooler, clip for the clothes and the head light has condensation) but he was right on it and ordered everything. Even today, after the sale is already completed, he has sent me several messages letting me know that he has followed up on the parts and made sure they were ordered. (Most sales people would not do that, once the sale is complete, they are done) I have worked in sales for approximately 20 years, so I know most of the tricks. I know that his tactics are part of it but how he goes about it is wonderful. Dezmon truly is a great asset to Tate. In addition, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Journey!

Amazing experience. Wetzel is Highly recommended!

by from Fredricksburg, Md. |

I've always hated the experience of buying a car from a dealership due to unpleasant experiences in the past. What an amazing surprise my Wife and I received when we went to Tate Certified Used Cars. We drove over an hour to get there because they had a specific vehicle that my Wife had always wanted. When we arrived, we were gently approached by our salesman Wetzel Campbell who was incredibly kind and patient with all of our numerous questions and issues. Although it was the vehicle my Wife wanted, it was a "top of the line" model with all of the whistles and bells, and frankly out of the price range we had budgeted for the vehicle. Wetzel spent almost 6 hours with us trying to help us make the deal that we needed. There was never any "hard sell", pressure tactics, or other unpleasantness. Wetzel was very open and honest about the entire process. We never felt a hint of the worry or doubt that I've experienced at other dealerships in the past. After spending the entire day working on terms that we could afford, my Wife drove off in the car of her dreams and a song in her heart. There was none of the bitter aftertaste from "wrangling" that I've experienced in past transactions. Most importantly, Wetzel treated us with respect and kindness. That might sound like an odd thing to say, but it was the MOST important part of the whole process to me. I highly recommend Tate Certified Used Cars, and when you go there, ASK FOR WETZEL! He is absolutely awesome. You won't be disappointed.

Satisfied customer

by from Stevensville, MD |

Mr Barnett Lyles listened to me when I told him what I was looking for. He stayed in touch, and sent me several to choose from. I was really busy at work, and was spending less time shopping for a vehicle than I should have...so when he said he had the perfect car for me, and I needed to get there quick, I listened. He was absolutely correct! It was like he really knew what I needed. I went to the dealership not expecting to buy, but he had MY CAR all shined up and ready to go...so I went for it. I couldn't be happier with my entire experience! When I need a new car....I know who I'll call!

Tate is GREAT....Ask for Mark!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I base my car buying experience on whether or not I believed I was treated fairly. I know they have to make their money, but after I was done, I felt great about Tate! From the initial call to Mark, the test drive, and working with The sales manager and finance guy, all went well. I visited other local dealers near me in Alexandria and I received everything from the cold shoulder to an over zealous young sales guy being pushed by his sales manager. I traveled well out of my way to buy this car and would encourage any of my friends to consider Tate for their next car purchase. Ask for Mark....he's a good, honest, friendly, and trustworthy sales advisor. He's not pushy, we'll informed, and responsive to calls and emails.

Great customer service

by from Landover ,Md |

The sale person was very nice and I got great customer service.....,

I love my CAR

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

My total experience was super ! The sales man was super nice and not pushy. I had been to several other used car lots and not only did I find just what I was looking for here but was able to buy a three year warranty covering almost everything!!! They offer 3000 dollars for any trade in !!!! I would send any friends there!!!

typical used car dealership. OK experience.

by from Shady Side, MD |

car was advertised before it was ready to sell. took 3 days to get the price. they finally got it together and I bought the vehicle.