Patrick Volvo

(3.0) 2 Reviews

1600 E Higgins Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173

Maybe Too Big now? Can't track inventory?

by from Green Bay, WI |

I was internet shopping for a vehicle from my home near Green Bay WI. I had identified an 05 Honda Accord that was a perfect match for what I was looking for. I emailed back and forth with Patrick's reps for over a week - who expressed their excitement for my being interested in doing business with them. I even received a telephone call from them 2 days prior to the day I planned on coming down to look at the car. I checked their website for the car again just before leaving for the 3 hour trip to Chicago, and I even spoke to the Internet Sales people on the phone as I sat in the lot of where I thought the car was kept, making sure that I was on the correct lot. They sent me to a specific sales person (name not important) who was to help me out with a test drive. I was ignored by of the staff for about 5 minutes (many made eye contact with me - one was watching the news on the lobby TV screen). I finally went to the service department and asked a lady there for the sales person. When the sales rep came out a few minutes later, he politely broke the news to me that the car had sold and taken by the new buyer. . . 4 DAYS EARLIER ! ! ! ! Had I not had plan B with a couple of other leads to follow, I would have been more than disappointed that the car was gone. I give these folks credit for a prompt and interactive / friendly Internet sales staff. But for as big and professional level as they claim, it is inexcusable to be talking to a customer for 4 Days about a car that is no longer on their lot, was never taken out of their inventory, or and was still listed for sale on their website and other car sales websites.

Great Deal

by from Park Ridge IL |

They had the best deals on used S80's. Buying process was smooth and professional