Generation Kia

4825 Sunrise Hwy, Bohemia, NY 11716

New 866-536-5371
Used 866-333-0962
Service 888-464-2911

THE BEST PRICES ON THE NET!

good experience

by from riverhead, ny |

This was my first experience at a GOOD TIME in life. We were greeted by Mr. Perillo who embodies the KIA encyclopedia at the same time warm and friendly. Others there we spoke with were also welcoming. I love my OPTIMA , so easy to use and drive. Smooth, quiet, safe, and beautiful!Thankyou so much.

JOSEPH JONES AWESOME/ GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from N BABYLON NY |

Joseph Jones was an exceptional sales person. I have wanted the Kia Optima for quite sometime. He took his time with me and went through every concern I had. He did not pressure me in any way answered all my questions and made my experience with Kia of Bohemia an awesome one.He took care of every detail and went over everything I needed to know before driving my new vehicle out the door. You need more people like him at your dealership. Very PROFESSIONAL. I would recommend people to go and see him. Thanks for everything Joe.

Smoothest Care Purchase Ever!!

by from Hauppauge, NY |

My husband and I have bought several cars over the years and this by far was our best experience. Michael Perillo was a great sales person he went out of his way to help us find just the car we were looking for with all the features we requested. Turning in our car and signing the papers for the new car was a breeze with Louis Piro. He went over all the information and gave us information on all available options.

An excellent experience

by from miller place, ny |

Joe Jones was a really excellent salesman. We had already gone to a different Kia and decided to come to generation Kia. He helped find a car get us a deal and really made the process very painless. Mr. Jones was extremely helpful and gracious. Mr. Jones really knows his product and understands how to engage customers. We live about 20 miles away and had already gone to another dealership. We bought the car on the spot and the next day picked it up. My husband and I felt like part of the family and it had only been two days. Everything was great and we will come back again and again. A tremendous asset to your business. I look forward to the opportunity to recommend Mr Jones to anyone I know looking to have a great buying experience, excellent value in there leases and a fun to drive car with every option I can imagine. Thanks again

Great Buying Experience

by from Bohemia, NY |

I had completed a lot of online research looking for a car with third row seating and was impressed with the reviews I read about the Kia Sorento. I stopped in to Generation Kia during my work day to get a look at a Sorento live and met Joe Jones. Mr. Jones was extremely helpful and gracious. Later that evening I came back with my wife to look at the car and Mr. Jones answered all of her questions and even made my two children feel like they were a part of the decision making process. This gentleman really knows his product and understands how to engage customers. We live about 20 miles away and drove past another Kia Dealership to complete our business at Generation Kia because of Mr. Jones. Although Mr. Jones was off the next day he came in two times to help me complete the transaction so we could have the car before the Memorial Day weekend, sacrificing what turned out to be hours of his time to complete the transaction. He made us feel like he was sincerely looking out for our best interests. A tremendous asset to your business. I look forward to the opportunity to recommend Mr Jones to anyone I know looking for a good buying experience, excellent value and a fun to drive car.

Overall great experience

by from Patchogue, NY |

Very helpful staff; Mike worked very hard for us and was a pleasure to deal with. We are extremely happy with our decision to purchase a Kia for Generation Kia and I will be recommending them to everyone!

Wonderful Service

by from Bohemia NY |

With my credit situation the dealership did everything to help me finally get into the car that I wanted. Wonderful service and they made me feel good through the whole process

Amazing Experience

by from Lindenhurst, New York |

Amazing Experience! I love my Kia Optima and had an amazing experience at Generation Kia in Bohemia! Joe Catalanatto was at the dealership and gave us a personal greeting. I could not have gotten a more knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating sales rep. as Ray Garcia. From the moment we walked into the dealer to the time that I drove my new car home exceeded all my expectations. This being my first experience getting a new car i could not recommend a better car and dealership. Ray made us feel comfortable and we found throughout out time there that we had a lot in common which helped us to feel more comfortable.

Great salesman, beautiful dealership!

by from Blue Point, N.Y. |

We were immediately greeted by Ray at Generation Kia in Bohemia. From the start, there was no pressure or question unanswered. We saw and test drove the model on the lot but wanted a different color. We made the deal and a few days later got the call our car was ready. Ray saw us on delivery and explained all about the new 2014 Optima features. The process was quick and simple. This is my second Kia Optima and I couldn't be happier with it! Generation Kia in Bohemia is a sprawling home to these beautiful automobiles!! Thanks for everything. I highly recommend this dealership & the Kia Optima SX! Ask for Ray for excellent service.

Terrible customer service

by from Central Islip |

.I wish I could write a positive review. Last month I went in to pick up my new Soul. The salesman was too busy to help me and had one of his co workers deal with the pick up. After going through the process and just before I was getting ready to drive off I noticed that the VIN number on the registration was wrong. The finance fellow Scott took back my package of papers and had someone fix the problem. Unfortunately there was a document left out of the package when I got it back. Despite several calls and e mails I am still waiting for the dealer to send a copy of the document. In addition, the salesman Mike Perillo the Costco expert told me several times both verbally and in writing that one of the perks of the program was that I would get a gift card directly from Costco for $75. After the sale I e mailed Mike several times and received no response so I called Costco. They indicated that they had no idea what he was speaking about and that they never give gift cards and that I was entitled to a $200 certificate to be used at the dealer. Costco e mailed the certificate. I called and emailed Mike many times and never received a call back. Then I spoke to a manager named Dave who said he did not see why I could not return the crossbars which I had bought for approximately $200 and repurchase them with the certificate in an even or so exchange. Again a week went by without a call from Dave or Mike so I called again and Dave said the parts manager said that could not be done. I am very dissatisfied! The Costco Expert was hardly one and the dealership made no effort to fix the problem that they created.