Generation Kia

4825 Sunrise Hwy, Bohemia, NY 11716

New 866-536-5371
Used 866-333-0962
Service 888-464-2911

Big Selection. Big Savings at Generation Kia!

Dwayne wonderful salesperson

by from ny |

if you are looking to buy a car generation kia is the place to go . Great staff !! ....Dwayne will help you find the right vehicle

Dwayne is that dude

by from mastic, ny |

I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked in the door. I was welcomed by friendly staff and kind faces. I met Dwayne and from the second I walked in the door he worked to get me the perfect car for me. There wasn't a question he couldn't answer. Very knowledgeable about ever car on the lot he found a car to fit my needs and my lifestyle. I could not be happier with my buying experience. If you are looking for a car Dwayne is the man to see!

Dwayne is the absolute best!

by from Mastic |

I went to this dealership not knowing what to expect. I got to work with Dwayne who really pulled out all the bells and whistles to get me the perfect car for me. He was professional, understanding and friendly. I couldn't ask for better customer service. He gave me a ride to the dealership and went through the buying process beginning to end. If you are looking to by a car Dwayne is the man to ask for. I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone who asked!

Dwayne Rocks

by from Bohemia, NY |

Super friendly staff. Really helped me find the right car for me without any hassel. Would definately recommend.

Amazing service

by from Bay Shore, NY |

I was very impressed with my first purchase on a vehicle in a dealership. I came in and dwayne roberts was there to welcome me with a warm smile and many jokes. Throughout the entire process he was nothing but patient and extremely helpful. He made sure i got the lowest price he could give me and was so sweet. My boy friend who accompanied me to the dealership was equally as satisfied and thankful that we had such a wonderful salesman to walk us through our purchase. We couldnt be happier with our new car and couldnt be more delighted to have met such an upbeat and cool person. This man is truely an amazing salesman, very sincere and I homestly hope he gets nothing but rewarded for all of his hard work. He stayed passed his shift to finish helping me make this purchase and went above and beyond to make sure i could leave with my new car the same day i walked in. I cant stress enough how thankful i am for this car and how thankful i am that he was there to make this possible and as quick as possible.

Great buying experience

by from Ronkonkoma NY |

Walked into the dealership with a general idea of what I wanted (used car). Dwayne Roberts was friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and didn't pressure. I left with the right vehicle at a good price. Addie the finance manager was also wonderful, making things very easy. An altogether great buying experience.

Great Place

by from Lake Ronkonkoma, NY |

I was helped by Mr Duane Roberts. He was possible the most courteous sales person I have ever dealt with. He was helpful in every aspect of the sale. I would recommend Duane and Generation Kia to everyone buying a car!!

Excellent & Speedy Service!

by from Blue Point, NY |

6 months ago I walked in, Dwayne was my sales rep & Dave helped me in the finance dept. It was my 1st experience buying a car so of course I was excited. The service was wonderful, Dwayne went over every little thing and took his time with me, there was nothing that felt rushed in this entire process, all around excellent service. Sadly, 6 mo into having my car a drunk driver plowed into in having it totaled out. After a week of going bald & dealing with ins co's - I decided to go back to Kia, sat down again with Dwayne & immediately knew I made the right choice. Everything...every SINGLE thing with how the finances was explained to me in detail by Scott, and being upset, having to ask him the same questions over & over, he understood and took the greatest care of me as a valued customer. Dwayne Scott, Dave & the entire sales and finance department are wonderful and an excellent team, these people work hard & they work hard for you!. Truly, I will recommend them to everyone.

Dwayne knows best.

by from Mastic NY |

The experience was wonderful! Dwayne Roberts was top of the line in customer service and made the process very relaxing and easy. He was very helpful and layed back with a great knowledge of all vehicles. Didn't matter how long you took to look around he was very dedicated to his job and wanted to help to the fullest extent. He's the main reason why I have the wonderful car I have with the outlook I have toward this dealership. I reccommend this dealership and salesman to anyone that wants a KIA.Anyone who wants a KIA talk to Dwayne he will take care of you and treat you right. The rest of the staff was also very helpful and will be honest with you.

Dwayne knows best.