Generation Kia

4825 Sunrise Hwy, Bohemia, NY 11716

New 866-536-5371
Used 866-333-0962
Service 888-464-2911

THE BEST PRICES ON THE NET!

Great Place

by from Lake Ronkonkoma, NY |

I was helped by Mr Duane Roberts. He was possible the most courteous sales person I have ever dealt with. He was helpful in every aspect of the sale. I would recommend Duane and Generation Kia to everyone buying a car!!

Excellent & Speedy Service!

by from Blue Point, NY |

6 months ago I walked in, Dwayne was my sales rep & Dave helped me in the finance dept. It was my 1st experience buying a car so of course I was excited. The service was wonderful, Dwayne went over every little thing and took his time with me, there was nothing that felt rushed in this entire process, all around excellent service. Sadly, 6 mo into having my car a drunk driver plowed into in having it totaled out. After a week of going bald & dealing with ins co's - I decided to go back to Kia, sat down again with Dwayne & immediately knew I made the right choice. Everything...every SINGLE thing with how the finances was explained to me in detail by Scott, and being upset, having to ask him the same questions over & over, he understood and took the greatest care of me as a valued customer. Dwayne Scott, Dave & the entire sales and finance department are wonderful and an excellent team, these people work hard & they work hard for you!. Truly, I will recommend them to everyone.

Dwayne knows best.

by from Mastic NY |

The experience was wonderful! Dwayne Roberts was top of the line in customer service and made the process very relaxing and easy. He was very helpful and layed back with a great knowledge of all vehicles. Didn't matter how long you took to look around he was very dedicated to his job and wanted to help to the fullest extent. He's the main reason why I have the wonderful car I have with the outlook I have toward this dealership. I reccommend this dealership and salesman to anyone that wants a KIA.Anyone who wants a KIA talk to Dwayne he will take care of you and treat you right. The rest of the staff was also very helpful and will be honest with you.

Dwayne knows best.

by from Mastic NY |

Dwayne is a great salesman

by from Farmingville, New York |

Just wanted to revise my previous review, I happened to leave out the name of the salesman Dwayne. He was, so friendly and knowledgeable

by from Bohemia, New York |

Dwayne sold me my car after our first salesman left the dealership. He was extremely helpful and took the time to go over all of my 2012 Kia Soul's features with me. I have been back since to have work done on my CPO car and all of the service employees have been extremely helpful and a joy to talk to, Dwayne even remembered me and asked me how everything was. Aside from a few problems I have had with my car which have now been corrected through the dealership everything about getting my CPO Car has been wonderful.

Best Dealer I ever purchased a vehicle from

by from Farmingville, NY |

I purchased a Kia Optima yesterday and had the best experience. I have purchased many cars in the past and no dealer comes close. I have always left a dealer happy about my new vehicle but stressed out from the whole purchase process feeling like I didn't get a good deal. I left Generation Kia last night with a brand new car and extremely satisfied. The salesman and Finance manager were great and gave me a great deal. I would highly recommend purchasing from this dealer.

Painless experience

by from Ronkonkoma, NY |

Dwayne R. made my car buying experience a pleasant one. His knowledge of the vehicle and friendly personality made this process quite easy and painless. Everyone I encountered at the dealership was helpful and courteous. The entire process from start to finish was better than anticipated. Thank you!!