AutoNation Chevrolet Timonium

60 E Padonia Rd, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093

New 888-399-5415 New 888-399-5415
Used 888-394-2973 Used 888-394-2973
Service 866-645-7885 Service 866-645-7885

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

David P. Top notch sales consultant at Autonation

by from Sykesville, MD |

Fantastic service! An over all positive and stress free experience. My sales consultant, David was professional, kind, knowledgable and genuine. I would highly recommend seeking him out!!

January 15, 2016

Laura, thank you for your great review about David!

Check your "facts"

by from calif |

Just exercise caution- that's all I'm saying. One owner? Check it. Automatic transmission? Check it. Priced competitively? Check it. It's your money- and when buying a car we are talking a lot of money- so put on the brakes and check EVERYTHING the salesperson says. There are just too many cars for them to know EVERYTHING! It might be a drag, but I came close to buying a car that did not have the specs I was looking for until I sort of accidentally noticed a discrepancy. Now I know that the salespersons aren't evil- it's just up to me to be more "heads up" and take charge when it's my money on the line!!! lol

David is the best sales consultant ever!

by from Sykesville, MD |

David, my sales consultant at Autonation in Timonium,MD provided a wonderful car buying experience. His kind,genuine and calm personality made the buying process more relaxing and positive. There were no hassles or stress and I was in my new Equinox in under 4 hours. Everyone working at Autonation had a great sense of humor and easy/likable dispositions. I would highly reccommend this dealership.

January 15, 2016

Hi, Laura! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

love my service center

by from baltimore, md. 21234 |

every body was friendly and willing to listen and very courteous ;

January 6, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Exceptional service department

by from Spring Grove,Pennsylvania |

I recentry had my brand new Tahoe in for some minor trim issues. Everyone exceeded my expectations. My advisor,Courtney did a great job keeping me informed and up to date. I was immediately greeted by 2 people with warm welcome smiles. Even while I waited for my advisor, another 2 people checked to make sure I had been helped. The technician went above and beyond to fix a rattle in the door for me. The entire team and experience was great! Keep up the great work.

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

You have excellent customer service and you listen to my questions and concerns. The wait time for repairs was reasonable and you have a comfortable waiting area.

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

The Best Dealership in Timonium

by from Kingsville, MD |

My Service agent Courtney @ Auto Nation of Timonium was very professional, saw to every concern with my 2004 Silverado. We came across a concern that lead to my deciding whether to return on Saturday to complete the work needed, or use a 2014 Chevy Malibu as a loaner. I decided to use the loaner. I left with the loaner on Thursday, received the call from Courtney on Friday around 11am, and I picked up my truck around 6pm. Courtney is a gem, a diamond in the rough, and a very pleasant agent to work with. I also had a very pleasant experience with two Sales Associates namely, Leslie Cotterino, and Eugene Thomas. Eugene offered to put me in my retirement care when the time comes, and Lesie offered to help me find an in expensive gas saver for work. I informed her, that I would have to let her know when I was ready....

January 6, 2016

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Seamus Woods

by from Timonium, MD |

Everyone was terrific! I appreciated the entire experience.

December 6, 2015

Excellent service

by from Randallstown, Maryland |

We had excellent service, staff very helpful. Bought very nice car. Will recommend friends and relatives to visit Autonation, Timonium

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

MY NEW CAR EXPERIENCE @ AutoNation

by from White Hall, Md |

Rootie was very nice professional and very helpful, he was great, but I think the management was a little shottie. they were unwilling to give a good fair market value for me trade, it all worked it self out in the end. I think my trade was worth about $2,000.00 more then they gave me and that really hurt!!!