AutoNation Chevrolet Timonium

60 E Padonia Rd, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093

New 888-399-5415
Used 888-394-2973
Service 866-645-7885

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

best dealership visit I ever had

by from baltimore,md |

Great experience, I had been to 3 dealerships in one week pricing trucks before coming to autonation in timonium. autonation was by far the most accommodating of the bunch, and the price was better than I anticipated

Fast courteous service, great experience

by from Hampstead, md |

My car broke down, I needless to say was upset called autonation after a discussion with mr jodi the Svce manager, they took care of everything. They did an excellent job. I was given a loaner car while they repaired mine. For the service performed of rebuilding my transmission it was completed in 6 days. The car is working great just like new. I give them an a+. Cortney was great as well. Will always recommend autonation.

Very good service all around

by from White Hall, Maryland |

The dealership had recently been remodeled and was beautiful. The salesman Mark allowed us to test-drive several cars and there was a nice selection of colors. We picked a blue MALIBU and have been very pleased with the free services that came with our new car. My wife wants to continue servicing the car at Autonation because they are less expensive than our local garage and she can have the car serviced on Sat. morning. The car is great and we are very pleased with Autonation Chevrolet.

wonderful car buying experience

by from Timonium, MD |

An amazing experience! Joshua over at Autonation Chevrolet was very professional and courteous! Made my car buying experience stress free! I would recommend my friends and family members to Autonation Chevrolet!

Great Customer service

by from Westminster, MD |

I had a great experience from beginning to end. I will definitely return to Auto Nation for future car purchases.

Master Plumber

by from shrewsbury, Pa. |

my salesman Scott Doyle at Autonation was a pleasure to deal with.He was personable,he knew all about the truck he was selling me. He went out of his way to make me 100% happy with my new truck and the deal he put together for me. I would recommend Scott Doyle and Auto Nation to friends and family, because of Scott being a nice guy to deal with!!!

TOP NOTCH

by from Arlington, TX |

Chris and everyone else in Service, are TOP NOTCH! I came in from Texas to help inspect homes for hail damage, from the recent storms. My A/C went out in my Chevy Truck. They helped me with a rental vehicle and performed my service expeditiously! I am happy to report, my A/C is blowing "SnowBalls" out of the vents! Thanks AutoNation Chevrolet!!!

AutoNation Chevrolet Timonium responded to this review

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Jody was very helpful and courteous. He even called to follow-up with me to make sure that my vehicle was running properly, which I greatly appreciated.

Good-1

by from Baltimore,MD |

I received very professional and friendly experience while having my car serviced last week, for my car was serviced on time, which is important to me because of my busy schedule. I highly recommend AutoNation Dealership and Service Dept. to family and friends. Thank You Again, T. Evans-Butler

Great experience from start to finish!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Actually, I already HAVE recommended your dealership to three people! Buying a car at AutoNation Chevrolet Timonium was not only low-pressure, it was also a lot of fun! I've been telling everyone who will listen that I should buy new cars more often. :-) During the entire process, I was made to feel like the most important person on the planet. Christos was great -- he asked a lot of questions about what I was looking for and followed up without being pushy. When I came in to check out the car, Josh gave me a tour of the place and we went out for a test drive. He explained all the features of the car. Rick took care of the financing for me. Everyone with whom I came in contact at AutoNation was professional and friendly. I'm a die-hard Chevy person and I have found my dealership for life!

Best experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

this was one of the best experience that I every going through in a very long time buying a car.