Legend Auto Group

Used 866-761-9042
Service 888-203-8631

Great EVERYTHING!!!

by from Woodbury, NY |

Great EVERYTHING!!!!! From the first email to the CURRENT email and everything in between, my experience with Victoria and Brian at Legend Volkswagen was perfect!!!! They both made the whole process of purchasing my vehicle even more pleasurable on top of getting the car I fell in love with. Victoria DeVivo went far and beyond being personable and Brian Siegel was by far accommodating to everything.

June 5, 2014

Thank you thank you thank you! We cannot be more pleased that you are so happy with us and your Passat. Please know that our relationship does not end when you drive off the lot. We look forward to a long term relationship and welcome friends and family to come visit us as well! Thanks again!

Great car buying experience ! The BEST !

by from Lynbrook L.I. |

THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD !!!!! Sales Manager Frank Romanelli was a real pleasure to work with. I Found this car On-line, Went into Legend showroom, met Frank, went over the car, sat down for literally 10 minutes, ( half that time was small talk: as dog lovers and discovering our sons attending same college). negotiated the price, I advised him I wanted to finance with my credit union,( no problem ...whatever I wanted to do ). Absolutely no sales pressure from Legend Audi. Few days later, Special Thanks to Legend Audi's crew ! car was nicely detailed and fresh oil change. Finalized paperwork for 20 minutes and the car was mine. Thanks ! If I could vote for car Sales Manager of the Year.... Frank from LEGEND AUDI would be my vote for sure.

July 18, 2015

This is by far the best testament to our commitment to our customers! We are so happy to hear that Frank took care of you like family! Enjoy the vehicle and let us know if we can assist you again in the future. Thank you!!!

Great overall experience

by from Massapequa Park, NY |

What helped is that I knew exactly what I wanted going into the experience, and happened upon Alan Cantor, a well-versed sales agent who happens to share my taste in comedy and humor! Besides that Alan was as good as they come. And a company is only as good as its' customer-facing employees. I will definitely have this dealership in mind when the time for my next purchase comes around. Only reason for 4 stars on 2 of the categories is the length of time I had to wait for the finance managed to get me through the paperwork... Took about an hour for him to even sit down with me. Once we got to the work found out he was a cool guy.

July 18, 2015

Thank you! Thank you! Alan is a stand up guy and we are so happy that you had a great experience.

Legend Delivers for the FIFTH Time!!!

by from Massapequa NY |

We are now on our FIFTH vehicle from Legend!! When I broke down with my 2012 Tiguan, my immediate thought was that it was going to be a very lengthy, unpleasant battle to get resolved. The truth is, nothing can be further than the truth. Alan, Sam, and Scott were absolutely amazing!! I felt fully supported from the onset. David arranged for quick, attention to detail service in the finance department. Another great encounter with him. Within a day, my 2012 was repaired and ready for pick up. I expressed concerns of not feeling safe getting back into the vehicle. Rather than getting lip service or feeling pressured, they supported and validated my concerns. Within 1 week, they had me in an outstanding, brand new vehicle with financial assistance from VW. I feel 100% confident that kind of support and service just isn't the norm anymore. Legend is truly in a class all it's own, Absolutely no pressure sales, and incredibly knowledgeable sales and managerial personnel. They make you feel like family, whereas no other dealer I have ever visited has been able to do that. I would be remiss if I did not mention how amazing Keith Barnes was at Corporate.

Excellent company and employees!!!

by from Raleigh North Carolina |

Ive bought 3 cars from Legend in the past and never had problems with the automobiles. Michael the owner and I go back 20 something years and I've always enjoyed dealing with him, he's easy to deal with and accommodating. Victoria Devino his customer care manager was extremely helpful, answering questions, getting back to me with quick responses and overall a kind person. She was a pleasure to work with and I recommend Legend to anyone in the market looking to lease, finance or purchase a car they offer. Overall great experience, excellent customer service and wonderful staff!!!

December 9, 2014

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. It means a lot to us and we are extremely appreciative! We do our best to work as a team here and make sure that our customers are treated like part of the family! Thanks again!

Nice people, unfortunate bad experience

by from Saint James,NY |

The price was right, the people very accommodating. The car wasn't ready for pick up when a crack in the windshield that appeared after we inspected had to be fixed. When I went to pick up the car days later, it was obvious and acknowledged by the salesman and myself that someone had backed the car into a very rusty fence, chipping and damaging the brand new bumper.When I picked up the car, it was dirtier than when we first inspected, someone was driving and not prepping the car as promised. Also after bringing the car home we noticed the the front right inside of the fender was missing a protective shield currently affecting the blinker. I don't live nearby by any means, and my emails have went without response. Stay local, this was an unfortunate mistake.

October 16, 2014

Chris, We are so sorry to hear of this unfortunate experience. Of course we are happy to rectify any issues. Please contact me directly. My name is Victoria DeVivo and I am the Customer Care Manager here. I can be reached at (631)691-7700 ext. 314 or via email at vdevivo@legendautogroup.com I look forward to hearing from you and I can assure you that everything that can be done will be done to make sure you are happy with your recent purchase. Thank you.

Best buying experience ever.

by from Holbrook, NY |

My experience started with email exchange with Victoria, she was really helpful and kept me engaged through a couple of shifts in focus on my part and some challenges in my situation. Victoria introduced me to Abraham to identify the right vehicle on Friday night. Due to Abe's hard work and again patience we settled on a beautiful 2015 A6 and was driving it home Saturday afternoon (How crazy is that). Legend staff took care of all the details (contacting bank on my trade payoff and insurance) and needed to be creative on the financing and were perfect in every respect. Really couldn't be more happy. Total pleasure for me on this purchase. John P.

Avoid them..

by from Long Island, NY |

Service manager has customer service issues. A definite you against them experience every time you bring your car in. Do yourself a favor and buy from another dealer, there are a bunch in the area to pick from.

May 2, 2014

On behalf of us all at Legend we are sorry that you had a bad experience with our service department. We would love the opportunity to rectify it. Please contact your sales consultant so that we can make sure nobody else has a similar issue and so that we can assist you with the issue you had. Thank you.

Porsche CPO Panamera

by from Long Island, NY |

Hey I rarely write a review but wanted to let others know this was a great buying experience. Everything Joe Harder said he delivered on. Joe knew everything about Porsche heritage, current, and future models. The CPO Panamera purchased was in perfect condition. I have owned it for two months with no issues. Just received official Porsche Certification literally a box of materials from Porsche corporate explaining the CPO benefits. This dealership was also more aggressive on price than the other Porsche dealership that I compared locally. Thanks for everything! Joe

April 25, 2014

On behalf off all of us at the Legend Auto Group we thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! It means a lot to us that our customers are happy and continue to be loyal happy customers in the years to come. Please reach out to us if you need anything and enjoy your Porsche!

My first Corvette!!!!!

by from Hicksville,N.Y. |

I reviewed the Corvette at cars.com on a Sunday and sent an E-mail to see if it was still available. They responded back and I previewed the car that Tuesday. When I saw the car the pictures on-line did not do it justice, it was much nicer then I expected. After aprox. 30 seconds my decision was made. Frank told me he just got it on trade, [original registration and State Inspection stickers still on it] and he priced it perfectly. I had looked at other corvettes and agreed with him. He took a personal check from me and allowed me a fair price for my trade. I paid the full asking price and feel that I got a GREAT DEAL!!! Frank was honest and sincere on every level of the deal. He also said if for any reason I wanted to trade it back in for a NEW car he would give me a full credit any time in the next twelve months. I am very happy with my car and the experience with Frank and the Legend auto group has raised the BAR to unheard of levels. I would highly recommend them.

April 19, 2014

Dennis, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this great review! We pride ourselves on treating our customers the way we would expect to be treated! Of course we couldn't be happier to hear that you love your vehicle. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything and enjoy your new Corvette! Sincerely, Victoria DeVivo Customer Care Manager-Legend Auto Group

Bought Elsewhere, Communication mix-up?

by from South Kingstown, RI |

Legend had the car I wanted, S5 2011 for a pretty good price and even the exact color I wanted. The online inquiry was answered once or twice each by two different contacts there, and I guess both of them assumed the other had the ball. I had offered to drive to the dealership to take a look, test drive, etc. on the Saturday that followed, but heard nothing back, so a couple of days later decided to drive to another dealer near Hartford CT, closed the deal and drove away in my S5 in less than an hour... And for $2k less than the similar car identically equipped, but 5k fewer miles at Legend. I would have driven the extra distance to purchase the one with 5k fewer miles. They just missed the opportunity for a sale by not communicating well enough.

January 15, 2014

Mr, Goode, I am not sure where the mix up transpired. We were in constant email contact from the same day you inquired about the vehicle (12/31) I sent you the link to the vehicle on our site as well as the original window sticker on the vehicle in question. I did however stop hearing from you after a few days and then reached out to you on 1/8 and never heard back. I am of course happy to hear that you were able to get the vehicle you wanted. Have a good day and sorry for any confusion.