Legend Auto Group

Used 866-761-9042
Service 888-203-8631

Great EVERYTHING!!!

by from Woodbury, NY |

Great EVERYTHING!!!!! From the first email to the CURRENT email and everything in between, my experience with Victoria and Brian at Legend Volkswagen was perfect!!!! They both made the whole process of purchasing my vehicle even more pleasurable on top of getting the car I fell in love with. Victoria DeVivo went far and beyond being personable and Brian Siegel was by far accommodating to everything.

June 5, 2014

Thank you thank you thank you! We cannot be more pleased that you are so happy with us and your Passat. Please know that our relationship does not end when you drive off the lot. We look forward to a long term relationship and welcome friends and family to come visit us as well! Thanks again!

Excellent company and employees!!!

by from Raleigh North Carolina |

Ive bought 3 cars from Legend in the past and never had problems with the automobiles. Michael the owner and I go back 20 something years and I've always enjoyed dealing with him, he's easy to deal with and accommodating. Victoria Devino his customer care manager was extremely helpful, answering questions, getting back to me with quick responses and overall a kind person. She was a pleasure to work with and I recommend Legend to anyone in the market looking to lease, finance or purchase a car they offer. Overall great experience, excellent customer service and wonderful staff!!!

December 9, 2014

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. It means a lot to us and we are extremely appreciative! We do our best to work as a team here and make sure that our customers are treated like part of the family! Thanks again!

Nice people, unfortunate bad experience

by from Saint James,NY |

The price was right, the people very accommodating. The car wasn't ready for pick up when a crack in the windshield that appeared after we inspected had to be fixed. When I went to pick up the car days later, it was obvious and acknowledged by the salesman and myself that someone had backed the car into a very rusty fence, chipping and damaging the brand new bumper.When I picked up the car, it was dirtier than when we first inspected, someone was driving and not prepping the car as promised. Also after bringing the car home we noticed the the front right inside of the fender was missing a protective shield currently affecting the blinker. I don't live nearby by any means, and my emails have went without response. Stay local, this was an unfortunate mistake.

October 16, 2014

Chris, We are so sorry to hear of this unfortunate experience. Of course we are happy to rectify any issues. Please contact me directly. My name is Victoria DeVivo and I am the Customer Care Manager here. I can be reached at (631)691-7700 ext. 314 or via email at vdevivo@legendautogroup.com I look forward to hearing from you and I can assure you that everything that can be done will be done to make sure you are happy with your recent purchase. Thank you.

Best buying experience ever.

by from Holbrook, NY |

My experience started with email exchange with Victoria, she was really helpful and kept me engaged through a couple of shifts in focus on my part and some challenges in my situation. Victoria introduced me to Abraham to identify the right vehicle on Friday night. Due to Abe's hard work and again patience we settled on a beautiful 2015 A6 and was driving it home Saturday afternoon (How crazy is that). Legend staff took care of all the details (contacting bank on my trade payoff and insurance) and needed to be creative on the financing and were perfect in every respect. Really couldn't be more happy. Total pleasure for me on this purchase. John P.

Avoid them..

by from Long Island, NY |

Service manager has customer service issues. A definite you against them experience every time you bring your car in. Do yourself a favor and buy from another dealer, there are a bunch in the area to pick from.

May 2, 2014

On behalf of us all at Legend we are sorry that you had a bad experience with our service department. We would love the opportunity to rectify it. Please contact your sales consultant so that we can make sure nobody else has a similar issue and so that we can assist you with the issue you had. Thank you.

Porsche CPO Panamera

by from Long Island, NY |

Hey I rarely write a review but wanted to let others know this was a great buying experience. Everything Joe Harder said he delivered on. Joe knew everything about Porsche heritage, current, and future models. The CPO Panamera purchased was in perfect condition. I have owned it for two months with no issues. Just received official Porsche Certification literally a box of materials from Porsche corporate explaining the CPO benefits. This dealership was also more aggressive on price than the other Porsche dealership that I compared locally. Thanks for everything! Joe

April 25, 2014

On behalf off all of us at the Legend Auto Group we thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! It means a lot to us that our customers are happy and continue to be loyal happy customers in the years to come. Please reach out to us if you need anything and enjoy your Porsche!

My first Corvette!!!!!

by from Hicksville,N.Y. |

I reviewed the Corvette at cars.com on a Sunday and sent an E-mail to see if it was still available. They responded back and I previewed the car that Tuesday. When I saw the car the pictures on-line did not do it justice, it was much nicer then I expected. After aprox. 30 seconds my decision was made. Frank told me he just got it on trade, [original registration and State Inspection stickers still on it] and he priced it perfectly. I had looked at other corvettes and agreed with him. He took a personal check from me and allowed me a fair price for my trade. I paid the full asking price and feel that I got a GREAT DEAL!!! Frank was honest and sincere on every level of the deal. He also said if for any reason I wanted to trade it back in for a NEW car he would give me a full credit any time in the next twelve months. I am very happy with my car and the experience with Frank and the Legend auto group has raised the BAR to unheard of levels. I would highly recommend them.

April 19, 2014

Dennis, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this great review! We pride ourselves on treating our customers the way we would expect to be treated! Of course we couldn't be happier to hear that you love your vehicle. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything and enjoy your new Corvette! Sincerely, Victoria DeVivo Customer Care Manager-Legend Auto Group

Bought Elsewhere, Communication mix-up?

by from South Kingstown, RI |

Legend had the car I wanted, S5 2011 for a pretty good price and even the exact color I wanted. The online inquiry was answered once or twice each by two different contacts there, and I guess both of them assumed the other had the ball. I had offered to drive to the dealership to take a look, test drive, etc. on the Saturday that followed, but heard nothing back, so a couple of days later decided to drive to another dealer near Hartford CT, closed the deal and drove away in my S5 in less than an hour... And for $2k less than the similar car identically equipped, but 5k fewer miles at Legend. I would have driven the extra distance to purchase the one with 5k fewer miles. They just missed the opportunity for a sale by not communicating well enough.

January 15, 2014

Mr, Goode, I am not sure where the mix up transpired. We were in constant email contact from the same day you inquired about the vehicle (12/31) I sent you the link to the vehicle on our site as well as the original window sticker on the vehicle in question. I did however stop hearing from you after a few days and then reached out to you on 1/8 and never heard back. I am of course happy to hear that you were able to get the vehicle you wanted. Have a good day and sorry for any confusion.

Best car buying experience...

by from Amityville, NY |

This was our BEST car buying experience ever. I contacted Victoria online for a new Passat and she was really helpful and answered all of my questions and quick replied to all of my emails. Once I went in, I met with Sam and Jose, both were real professional and helpful. They put together a really good deal for us. Now we are a happy Passat owners. I would recommend them to anyone and i would say that's the place to go to buy VW. I also visited other VW dealers and none of them came close to Legend's price.

Legend VW / Audi A++

by from Hauppauge, NY |

The entire staff was very kind and welcoming. My sales associate, Frank B. was very kind, understanding and patient. In no way did I feel pressured or forced into any deal. All the information was broken down for me in terms I could understand and comprehend. I was taken on test drives of many different cars, Frank B. helped me understand what car would be comfortable for me, to transition too from my old vehicle to a new car. The dealership was very clean, had designated customer parking, which was very a small thing but much apprecated. The terms of contract were fully explained to me, I was given a complete and comprehensive understanding of the new vehicle I was leasing, from front to back. Every detail and button was explained. As a first time car buyer I felt very comfortable and satisfied with the attention and explainations I received from the staff. The financing manager was very helpful and fully explained all questions I had. I had a great experience at Legend Audi/Volkswagen, I would highly recommend my sales associate Frank B. and because of the interactions I had with managers and other sales associates I would recommend any of the staff to friends and family in the future.

Best car experience

by from Queens, ny |

Great experience buying my a5 in June and it's been the best used car I have bought ... No hassle. Real smooth and friendly environment.

January 25, 2013

Thank you on behalf of the Legend Auto Group Family for taking the time to write this positive review for us. We really appreciate it and it means a lot to us. We strive to make our customers as happy as possible and it is nice to see that we are doing a good job at it. Thank you again and we look forward to having you be a part of the Legend Family for many years to come.