Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet Coconut Creek

5500 N State Road 7, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

New 866-972-8596
Used 866-972-5876
Service 888-801-9419

Expect More...A Lot More!

Kudos!

by from Miami,FL |

My hat is off to Harold, Kent and Tony for their perfect execution and to the strong Lou Bachrodt name and reputation.

November 19, 2012

Wow, that?s what we love to hear?thanks for taking your time to post this great review. We are very fortunate to have Harold, Kent and Tony as part of our Business Family! Our goal is to provide a world class buying experience and it looks like they helped us hit the mark! If there is ever anything that I can do to help you with during the ownership of your Chevrolet please feel free to call me on my cell phone at 561-574-7668 Thanks again for your awesome review. Stacey Sofoul, General Manager

Professionalism, Understanding, Communication

by from Wilton Manors, Florida |

As a long time customer with Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet, I haven't had the opportunity to deal with Customer Relations. A misunderstanding existed where I contacted Ms. Michelle Dysch and with her professional assistance the problem was corrected. Her explanation was instrumental in my purchasing a vehicle. She is an exceptional and essential asset to the Bachrodt Group. Thank you for your assistance and will always recommend Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle.

The Worse Experience Ever

by from Ft lauderdale |

The worse experience ever in trying to purchase a new car. The dealer and sales person was very quick in taking a deposit for a car and then never once contacted me on where we were on the process. I repeatedly called the sales person and she only answered after repeated attempts on my part and calls to the dealership GM (who never bothered to contact me either) I ended up cancelling the order and as a result will not even buy a Chevy. Horrible service lies and delay tactics. Was told the car would be ordered in one month and four months later only excuses and no communication. Do not bother with them, I have never seen a business working so hard to lose a sale and a customer.

Grateful Customer

by from Miami,FL |

During some torrential rain on the Wrest Coast of Florida, I backed my 2009 Impala into a post and damaged the left rear end. I went to one of the service techs in the last booth (Neal, maybe), and he looked at the car and walked me over to talk to Danny in the Collision Center. Within ten minutes, I had an estimate that I believed was fair, and asked when the work could be done. Danny said, right now, and I could have the car back the next day! I was amazed, and pleased. Danny promised to call me if there was any additional damage that would be revealed when they started working on the car. He called me anyhow that afternoon to say no additional damage, and reviewed the estimate. He found there was one process that did not need to be done, and the bill was lowered by more than $100. The next day, as promised, I had my car back, good as new. The collision center at Lou Bachrodt not only met my expectations; they far exceeded them! Thank you, Danny, from a grateful customer. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Service?

by from Rockford IL |

I went there with the possibility of spending 30K - 40K on a new vehicle and no one even said hello to us. We looked at the vehicle in the showroom for quite sometime and no one offered to help us. Finally someone asked if we had an appointment, of course we didn't. She said ok good, I don't have any salesmen available. My thought, why can't you help us. We were there twice and no one ever helped us. There are other Chevy dealers to go to, but I don't know if I would recommend Chevy if your looking for navigation in your car. My thoughts.....If someone is willing to spend 40K, then they don't need an appointment.

Thier Service department manager is the worst ever

by from coconut creek |

The service manager is the worst i have ever dealt with, this guy does not follow up, never returns phone calls, does not like to hear that he does not follow up, he waits to disrespect you in private when none of his witnesses are around. Also the General Manager Stacy F does not return phone calls and is also part of the problem. I purchased over 4 cars from this dealership but never again. If you have a problem with your GM car and it needs some type of repair, trust me DO NOT TAKE IT HERE

Super simple process

by from West Melbourne, FL |

I found one of their certified vehicles online, and couldn't have been more happy with the process. In fact, everything went so smooth that I was warily looking for the catch! Everything from the price, to Renee our salesperson, to the finance team, was very professional and straightforward. I was coming in from about 2 hours away, and they were quite accomodating. Will absolutely consider making the drive for my wife's next car ('14 Impala).

GM GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from ATLANTA GA |

I HAVE A RESTRANT AND A FOUNDATION ALSO A TRANSPORTATION SERVICE IN TAMARAC FL AND I WLL BE DOING ALL OF MY BUSSINESS WITH YOU GUYS BECAUSE OF MR HAROULD RAWLS THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR DEDICATION

A Decent Dealership

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

I spent weeks looking for a "newer" car after mine was totaled. After many failed attempts to find a car through craigslist and going to local dealers I turned to cars.com. I found a car at Lou Bachrodt that I liked on "paper" and made an appt to meet with Renee that evening. I got to the dealer, Renee was busy and Wil G stepped forward to help. He actually showed me two similar cars as he was not sure which one I looked at on line. I said I needed to think about it and come back with a friend who knew cars better than I. On my first experience I was very pleased and shocked as I was not pushed into looking at cars that I did not want, out of my price range etc. I went back on the following Saturday with my friend, we test drove both of the cars and had basically made my mind up. For the sake of it, I even asked Wil and Renee to show me other cards within my parameters of price, age and milage and they just kind of walked away and continuted to talk about the 1 car I really liked. I was shocked as everyplace else had tried to up sell me, etc and come on with the hard ball sell, not so with Wil and Renee. When it came to financing, I gave them parameters that my bank had already approved me for but to get the deal done right then and there we decided to see the dealer could come up with. Lo and behold, they were able to cut my banks interest rate in half so I walked off the lot with a "newer" car that I wanted to be in and not what they pushed down my throat. The only negative has been that the post sale attention has been nil. It was like ok we made the sale, got our commission, got a car off the lot and move on to the next customer. Though I did get a call from Renee a week after the sale sayingthat they found the second set of keys so I would not have to buy a key. I went over there picked up the key and even got a free car wash. Other than that I have not heard from any one. I will try their service department as my car has been serviced by them the last 2 years but from what I read, I may not continue there. But time will tell.

July 23, 2013

Hi RjP, Thanks for sharing your experience with us and taking the time to post this review on cars.com. We are always looking to improve our processes and do appreciate your feedback. If you have any hesitation with using our service department, please let me know how I can assist you in making the best choice possible for your needs. Sincerely, Michelle Dysch, Customer Advocate, Lou Bachrodt. (954) 247-5032

Definitely will return here

by from Coral Gables,FL |

Charles has done a fantastic job with my car! Definitely will return.

July 3, 2013

Thanks James for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. If I can ever be of assistance, please feel free to contact me. Sincerely, Michelle Dysch, Customer Relations Manager (954) 247-5032.

Poor buying experience

by from Boca Raton |

Tried on several occasions to purchase vehicles from dealer. Camaro SS and Corvette. They were requiring several thousand over msrp non refundable deposit when other dealers in area were selling at msrp. Would have preferred to deal with them since they were closer to my house than other dealers. Also expected some consideration since I had bought from them previously. In the end their loss since I change out of my cars frequently. Will be giving my business to other dealers. As an aside, a number o f years ago attempted to buy a vehicle from their coconut creek store. When I was ready to sign the contract, I noticed additional added charges. Was told that this was included as a charge for dealer prep with all sales. Walked out of dealership and placed order through their interment sales with no additional charges. Apparently their required prep charge was untrue as stated by first salesman.

July 3, 2013

Hi MB, It is hard to verify any of this information and it appears that you are referring to experiences from years ago. It would be my pleasure to assist you personally in the future. Please contact me anytime and I will do my best to make sure you have an outstanding experience at our dealership. Sincerely, Michelle Dysch, Customer Relations Manager, Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet/Mazda. (954) 247-5032, mdysch@loubachrodt.com.