Lou Bachrodt Chevy/Mazda Coconut Creek

5500 N State Road 7, Coconut Creek, FL 33073

New 866-984-5257
Used 866-375-8030
Service 866-984-5270

ALL ROADS LEAD TO LOU BACHRODT ON 441 JUST SOUTH OF THE SAWGRASS!!!

Kudos!

by from Miami,FL |

My hat is off to Harold, Kent and Tony for their perfect execution and to the strong Lou Bachrodt name and reputation.

Lou Bachrodt Chevy/Mazda Coconut Creek responded to this review

November 19, 2012

Wow, that?s what we love to hear?thanks for taking your time to post this great review. We are very fortunate to have Harold, Kent and Tony as part of our Business Family! Our goal is to provide a world class buying experience and it looks like they helped us hit the mark! If there is ever anything that I can do to help you with during the ownership of your Chevrolet please feel free to call me on my cell phone at 561-574-7668 Thanks again for your awesome review. Stacey Sofoul, General Manager

great service very professional

by from margate fl. |

our salesman David Judovits was very pleasant and very knowledgeable. He was very helpful and answered any questions that we needed answers too.

Service

by from Coral Springs |

Just in the past year I have bought a brand new Chevy Silverado & a A small Chevy car from the Phil smith Chevy dealership! I was told that I could go to the coconut creek location for service. Last year I had my seat on truck recalled I had really great service at this location. But recently I had a problem with my Chevy Cruz, the door seems to close on your leg when trying to get out of the car. It seems it could be loose. So I sent my sett other and my daughter to get this looked at yesterday. Chris the service guy was extremely rude to my mom and daughter. I couldn't believe the poor service that was provided. First of all he acted as if my mom was not even a customer. He made her feel as if she doesn't know how a car door should be opened, she explained to me that he was rude and didn't seem to care about our concerned, he van said I told your daughter which is me on the phone that the door is fine. Which he did tell me that maybe it's the way we open the door. This car is less than 6 months old. There should not be a problem with opening the door and this falling on your leg! I have sent other referrals to your Chevy dealerships and as well as my husband has been in contact with one of your salesman since he wants to buy himself a Silverado too! I need someone to call me and explain what is wrong with your service department.

Rude service

by from Coral Springs, FL |

They are always so rude. I've been here many times because my parents leases a Chevy from them. Everything I'm here I notice they don't bother to pay attention to you unless they think they can convince you that something wrong with the car and you should pay hundreds of dollars in maintenance fees. Or, like today, my parents were returning their leased car and for one hour we were ignored, even though there were no other customers around, mainly because they weren't going to make any money off of us after we returned the car. I love Chevys, and I hope one day to have my own but I never want to deal with the cold, rude and condescending people who work at Lou Bachrodt of Coconut Creek.

Lou Bachrodt Chevy/Mazda Coconut Creek responded to this review

June 18, 2015

Good morning Nicole, My name is Maria Brownlee, I am the Customer Relations Manager for Lou Bachrodt. I am so sorry that you had this experience here and would like to try and turn your experience around. I am in the Service department and of course would love to know who you have been seeing here. I do apologize for their rudeness and of course without disclosing your name, I would love to intervene on your behalf. As far as the return of your parents lease, I know they that work by appointment only, but once again, no need for anyone to be rude to you and once again I apologize for it. I will talk to the Manager in charge and share you comments with him, I will respect your privacy. I can not speak in behalf of everyone and I will not make excuses for them, but I can assure you that being rude to our customers is not something that we are striving for here, which is why I will be speaking to our General Sales Manager as well as our General Manager. Again, I apologize for the experience that you had when you were here and if you need any thing from me and it is within my power to help you, I will. Thank you Maria Brownlee 954-247-5278

Great experience from Internet sales department

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

What a great experience I ever had. I have dealt with the best professional sales person by the name of Judy Perry. I first met her years ago and thought she will make it big time, defeating others with her own conclusions technique. She never followed the typical sales person ways. Judy comes across as the real deal. I bought a Mazda about four to five years ago and never forgot her. I kept her number and decided to buy my daughter her first vehicle last week. Without knowing, I called her number and Judy answered her cell phone. I knew she would help me with no stress what so ever. I went to the dealership and within less then one hour I walked out buying a 2015 Mazda 3. Today I made a phone call to her requesting to buy another Mazda from her and it took 15min and I ended up getting another Mazda 3. The deals were fun, quick and smooth all at once. Judy has a great personality and will not mislead or take advantage. Thank you Judy for all your help, honesty and assistance... Your simply the best and Lou Bachrodt if you have not you should recognize Judy's hard work and dedications she gives to your company. Lou Bochrodt, will you donate to my non profit organition..

Battery replacement

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

I went today to return a battery that I purchased on March 2013 for a 2010 Chevy Equinox. I personally brought in the battery since it was dead and the car would not start. I was told that I had to come back with the car. It didn't make sense since. Eventually the service manager decided to see me. He told me that my AC Delco battery was past its 18 month free replacement. I explained to him that the battery sticker says it has a 30 month free replacement. The paper work that I had a presented to him says 6 year warranty. I was told that AC Delco changed their system. They did not honor any warranty. I had to go to an auto store and purchase a new battery. I am so disgusted with Lou Bachrodt Chevy in Coconut Creek, FL. I will never buy anything from them again.

Great Experience!

by from Greenacres, FL. |

I went in without an appointment, after all the paperwork was completed, I was out the door with my brand new Camaro! Thank you to all who provided assistance, I will indeed return when purchasing my next vehicle. Thank you

Professionalism, Understanding, Communication

by from Wilton Manors, Florida |

As a long time customer with Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet, I haven't had the opportunity to deal with Customer Relations. A misunderstanding existed where I contacted Ms. Michelle Dysch and with her professional assistance the problem was corrected. Her explanation was instrumental in my purchasing a vehicle. She is an exceptional and essential asset to the Bachrodt Group. Thank you for your assistance and will always recommend Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle.

The Worse Experience Ever

by from Ft lauderdale |

The worse experience ever in trying to purchase a new car. The dealer and sales person was very quick in taking a deposit for a car and then never once contacted me on where we were on the process. I repeatedly called the sales person and she only answered after repeated attempts on my part and calls to the dealership GM (who never bothered to contact me either) I ended up cancelling the order and as a result will not even buy a Chevy. Horrible service lies and delay tactics. Was told the car would be ordered in one month and four months later only excuses and no communication. Do not bother with them, I have never seen a business working so hard to lose a sale and a customer.

Grateful Customer

by from Miami,FL |

During some torrential rain on the Wrest Coast of Florida, I backed my 2009 Impala into a post and damaged the left rear end. I went to one of the service techs in the last booth (Neal, maybe), and he looked at the car and walked me over to talk to Danny in the Collision Center. Within ten minutes, I had an estimate that I believed was fair, and asked when the work could be done. Danny said, right now, and I could have the car back the next day! I was amazed, and pleased. Danny promised to call me if there was any additional damage that would be revealed when they started working on the car. He called me anyhow that afternoon to say no additional damage, and reviewed the estimate. He found there was one process that did not need to be done, and the bill was lowered by more than $100. The next day, as promised, I had my car back, good as new. The collision center at Lou Bachrodt not only met my expectations; they far exceeded them! Thank you, Danny, from a grateful customer. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Service?

by from Rockford IL |

I went there with the possibility of spending 30K - 40K on a new vehicle and no one even said hello to us. We looked at the vehicle in the showroom for quite sometime and no one offered to help us. Finally someone asked if we had an appointment, of course we didn't. She said ok good, I don't have any salesmen available. My thought, why can't you help us. We were there twice and no one ever helped us. There are other Chevy dealers to go to, but I don't know if I would recommend Chevy if your looking for navigation in your car. My thoughts.....If someone is willing to spend 40K, then they don't need an appointment.