Frontier Motors

New 866-455-9920
Used 888-459-3703

Best Experience Ever

by from Pensacola, FL |

Found a car in their inventory on line priced well below the book value. It was a one owner clean car-fax, low miles etc. car, so I called and spoke with Robin Rainey and arranged to drive it. There was no photo on line because the vehicle literally just arrived on the lot. We made a tentative deal pending my returning the next day and driving it in the day time on the interstate etc. They handed me the keys and let me go by myself. Robin took care of every concern. That morning she had the oil changed and the car washed and cleaned up. The keyless entry code for the car was missing from the paper work, so Robin arranged for me to take it to a locksmith and they recovered the code and then programed my own selected code for the touch pad. When I asked about a cargo cover (like a window shade, pull over to cover etc.) Robin looked into it and found it was a hundred dollar accessory. She got me one, no charge. I went by and picked it up! I can't say enough good things about this experience and Robin. They also gave me slightly more than the book value of my car in trade. Yes I too got a beautiful looking cake. I highly recommend Frontier Motors and Robin Rainey.

What you don't know, but should

by from Gulfport, MS |

What you should know before selling is once they solicit you and work out a deal, if you do not have a clear title, and they want to pay you more than you owe, you leave the dealership without the difference in selling price and payoff. You get a contract of some sort that says they will pay you once they get the title. I have never heard of such. I am running away fast......

Frontier Motors responded to this review

January 20, 2015

When we buy any car either from a dealer, a Auction, or a consumer, we've always paid in full when we receive the title. When we buy a car from a individual we have two different plans. Plan "A" the consumer goes to there lender and pays the balance off and brings us the title for full payment. Plan "B" the consumer comes to us, we contact the lender and get a official payoff, and then we send the payoff to the lender the next business day. When the title is received we pay the difference to the consumer. For the past 18 years we take pride in treating the customer right and with respect. The whole staff apologizes to this consumer for any misunderstanding. Ron Schneider GM

Great Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

I had been looking for a particular vehicle and found one online and emailed for more details on Sunday evening. I went to the dealership early Monday morning and met Ray Shy. While I was looking at the vehicle I also got a follow up phone call from my online inquiry. Ray was very friendly, helpful and professional. I spoke about a few minor details on the vehicle that needed to be addressed. Ray worked with me on the price and terms. I had already done my homework on what so the deal was very easy to commence. I also had not trade. Ray took control to make sure the car was cleaned and the minor issues were addressed. The also found a few other minor items in there final inspections and were also fixed before I returned. They even gave me a apple strudel cake to take home and took care of the paperwork and everyone there was professional. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Thanks so much.

Great find

by from Santa Rosa Beach FL |

I had been looking for a particular vehicle and found one on line and called Frontier on a Friday morning. Robin phoned me back immediately and was very friendly and i felt no pressure, only a helpful attitude and a professional. Her and I spoke about a few details and financing prior to making my 2 hour drive to Pensacola to look and purchase. They worked with me on my trade in and I had a great new car I had been looking for by that afternoon! They even gave me the best apple strudel cake to take home. They took care if paperwork and everyone there was professional. Thanks so much. Carie- Santa Rosa Beach FL

Don't Trust Them

by from Pensacola, Fl |

I have been to Frontier Motors and have no complaints on their sales staff other than the usual pushy and snaky sales tactics of a used car salesman. However I decided to search for a car on Craigslist to avoid any dealership fees and realized most people I spoke with had offers pending with Frontier Motors. It is aggravating that they buy the vehicle at a good price and mark the price up through the roof and say they have no room for negotiations at the dealership and tack on $2000 worth of dealership fees. My suggest looking for deals on Craigslist before this dealership and avoid the middleman price increases.

No one is better

by from Pensacola FL |

I two years ago I purchased a Jeep from Frontier. It was in very nice show and was an excellent deal for the year and mileage. I am very please with the purchase and Scott was extremely helpful as we were paying cash and he found us exactly what we were looking for in our price range. Two years not a single issue with the jeep thanks Frontier.