Frontier Motors

New 866-455-9920
Used 888-459-3703

Great Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

I had been looking for a particular vehicle and found one online and emailed for more details on Sunday evening. I went to the dealership early Monday morning and met Ray Shy. While I was looking at the vehicle I also got a follow up phone call from my online inquiry. Ray was very friendly, helpful and professional. I spoke about a few minor details on the vehicle that needed to be addressed. Ray worked with me on the price and terms. I had already done my homework on what so the deal was very easy to commence. I also had not trade. Ray took control to make sure the car was cleaned and the minor issues were addressed. The also found a few other minor items in there final inspections and were also fixed before I returned. They even gave me a apple strudel cake to take home and took care of the paperwork and everyone there was professional. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Thanks so much.

Great find

by from Santa Rosa Beach FL |

I had been looking for a particular vehicle and found one on line and called Frontier on a Friday morning. Robin phoned me back immediately and was very friendly and i felt no pressure, only a helpful attitude and a professional. Her and I spoke about a few details and financing prior to making my 2 hour drive to Pensacola to look and purchase. They worked with me on my trade in and I had a great new car I had been looking for by that afternoon! They even gave me the best apple strudel cake to take home. They took care if paperwork and everyone there was professional. Thanks so much. Carie- Santa Rosa Beach FL

Don't Trust Them

by from Pensacola, Fl |

I have been to Frontier Motors and have no complaints on their sales staff other than the usual pushy and snaky sales tactics of a used car salesman. However I decided to search for a car on Craigslist to avoid any dealership fees and realized most people I spoke with had offers pending with Frontier Motors. It is aggravating that they buy the vehicle at a good price and mark the price up through the roof and say they have no room for negotiations at the dealership and tack on $2000 worth of dealership fees. My suggest looking for deals on Craigslist before this dealership and avoid the middleman price increases.

No one is better

by from Pensacola FL |

I two years ago I purchased a Jeep from Frontier. It was in very nice show and was an excellent deal for the year and mileage. I am very please with the purchase and Scott was extremely helpful as we were paying cash and he found us exactly what we were looking for in our price range. Two years not a single issue with the jeep thanks Frontier.