Bredemann Chevrolet

1401 W Dempster St., Park Ridge, IL 60068

New 877-286-9416
Used 866-706-8659
Service 866-517-5785

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

AMAZING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Holland, MI |

Cezary Wasilewski was the salesman that helped me and he was simply AMAZING!!! He was helpful from the first phone call through the sale of the car and beyond. Bredemann Chevrolet is an amazing dealership!! They go above and beyond and they treat you with respect. It's more than just a sale for Cezary. He actually wants to make his customers happy and I think it's important to him to actually help his customers. I came from Michigan and drove over 3 hours to get to Bredemann and it was well worth the trip. My wife and I want another car and it will be from Bredemann Chevrolet and Cezary Wasilewski.

August 10, 2015

Thank you so much for this kind and detailed review. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new ride. We look forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have in the future!

Wonderful Experience

by from Skokie |

My husband and I stopped in to take a look at the used Tahoe's and ended up purchasing a 2015. I really appreciated the service that we received by Cezary Wasilewski. He was very personable and let us decide what we were going to do without being pushy and explained everything in such a way that we could understand. Because of the fact we traded in a 16 year old Tahoe, Cezary took the time to explain how to work all the different programs that are now in the new Tahoe's. We really appreciate everything that Cezary did to help us out.

August 18, 2015

Congratulations on your new Tahoe! We are so happy to hear Cezary was able to assist you with your purchase and make your experience both positive and enjoyable! Please call Cezary or any of our associates if you have any questions, concerns or simply need to review the features in your new Tahoe! Enjoy your new ride!

The good guys

by from Milwaukee wi |

We drove from Milwaukee Wisconsin to buy a used car from Bredemann Chevrolet, used Chrysler Serbring.The car was for my 18 year old son.Jerry Giec did outstanding job and Tom Galloway got as the payment we wanted. We will return when it's time to buy a car for us for sure thank you so much once again for such professional an outstanding service that we have received....

August 10, 2015

Congratulations on your new Sebring, we hope your son is loving his new ride! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience working with our sales team and we look forward to assisting you with any vehicle needs you may have!

Great Experience

by from Portage, IN |

I would recommend Bredemann Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase a new car. Richard Tucker made my buying experience very pleasurable.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for this review Vince! We are so pleased to hear everything went well during your shopping visit! Congratulations on your new purchase!

Exceptional

by from Park Ridge, IL |

I just purchased a new car from Bredemann Chevrolet and I had an amazing experience. I felt comfortable and at ease from the first time I walked in just to browse until the third time I came back with my final decision to buy my new car. Thanks to Richard Tucker my decision to buy from Bredemann was easy. I drove off in the perfect vehicle for my needs. The customer service is beyond exceptional. I highly recommend this dealer and Richard. Thank you Richard... I LOVE MY BRAND NEW FLOOR MODEL TRAX!!!!

July 12, 2015

Congratulations on your new Trax, we hope you are enjoying the new ride! We are so glad to hear about your positive and enjoyable experience at Bredemann while working with Richard! Thank you for this kind review.

Great Experience

by from Chicago IL |

Second time buying a car at Bredemann, and I've had a amazing experience each time. Cezary has helped me with both cars, and each time I left satisfied, worked very hard to get me the best deal. Would highly recommend this dealership

June 24, 2015

Thank you for this review Oscar! Congratulations on your new purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new ride. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience while working with Cezary. We look forward to assisting you any vehicle needs you may have in the future!

AWESOME experience! Especially MIKE PARRILLO!

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

My Dad and I have bought, and had all our cars serviced from Bredemann for over 25 years. We always receive great service and prices. I wanted to especially mention MIKE PARRILLO in the service department. My brakes went out the other day. Fortunately, I happened to be near the dealership as I was in Park Ridge, and was able to make it there with my hazards on. I called Mike and explained the situation. Even though it was late in the afternoon, Mike told me to bring the car in. Not only did he have a beautiful loaner waiting for me, but he called before the end of day to explain all the needed repairs, and to give me an estimate. I can't say enough about Mike! He was courteous, and SO helpful in a BAD situation! Bredemann is the place to go if you want GOOD service and fair prices. Definitely deal with Mike if you want a helpful, courteous gentleman! Thank you Mike!!!!

June 23, 2015

Thank you so much Lisa for taking the time to leave this kind and detailed review. We are so happy to hear about your recent visit for service and working with Mike. We are so happy to know he was able to take care of your vehicle needs and get you into a loaner. We appreciate you being such a loyal customer of ours over the years!

Not impressive

by from Park ridge IL |

The actual dealer we dealt with would not even think of negotiating a price. The price that was on the Internet was the price they stuck with. I was stuck and they knew it and took advantage. Worst experience ever in a dealership that supposedly prides itself on customer service.

July 10, 2015

We are sorry that you were frustrated with your experience. I am unable to look into this further without knowing more information about you, but if the internet price that was posted was the lowest they could go on that vehicle due to our cost and the age of the unit, that is why there was not further room for negotiation. We do our best to competitively price every used vehicle we sell and price them on the internet that way as well. Please contact me directly so we can discuss this further. Thank you, Katie Bredemann (847) 510-5495.

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE @ BREDEMANN CHEVROLET

by from Evanston, IL |

Dealing with Bredemann Chevrolet and --- in particular --- Sales & Leasing Consultant Richard Tucker was a first-rate buying experience. Bredemann (and Mr. Tucker) accommodated everything on my wish list to ensure that I got the exact vehicle I wanted (2015 Colorado LT). In addition, Richard secured a more-than-fair trade-in price for my old truck, walked me through accessories packages (with absolutely no sales pressure), delivered the truck on time, connected my OnStar trial package, and pointed out the nuances of the vehicle before sending me on my way. This was by far the best, most pain-free auto purchase transaction I've ever experience. Thank you, Richard and Bredemann Chevrolet.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and posting this review. Congratulations on your new Colorado! We are so happy to hear Richard was able to assist you with your purchase and find the vehicle you were looking to purchase. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to assist!

good customer servive

by from chicago |

I came to look for a used car to Bredemann. I met Jerry Giec who found the car I like and affordable price.. I save $10,000 on 2015 pre owned Chevrolet Captiva. So far it has been positive experience and I am overall happy. I'm looking forward to good relationship with the dealership and their service department.Mary S

June 5, 2015

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your experience with us online. Congratulations on your new Captiva! We look forward to helping you with any vehicle needs you may have and seeing you around the dealership!!

The customer service was excellent!

by from Park Ridge, IL |

I've been going to this dealership for quite a few years and have purchased a few cars along with my familiy. I could say nothing but good things about this place. The whole area was nice and clean along with great customer service. Patsy, Justin, and Francisco made my experience in buying a new car all well worth it. Their skills definitely shine and made me feel at ease. Their willingness to give me the best they can give made me feel like I made a great purchase. Every little thing I asked them to do for me they went above and beyond to exceed my expections. I highly recommend this place if you're looking into buying a new or used car. Only thing I would say about this place is just the "waiting game" when you have to wait to get your finances in order. Overall everybody treated me with courtesy and I am overfill with joy with my purchase.

June 4, 2015

Thank you Joel for this very kind and detailed review. We appreciate your kind words! Congratulations on your purchase, we are so pleased to know you enjoyed your experience working with our sales staff. We look forward to seeing you around the dealership and helping you with any sales or service needs you may have!