Bredemann Chevrolet

1401 W Dempster St., Park Ridge, IL 60068

New 877-286-9416
Used 866-706-8659
Service 866-517-5785

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

I love my dealership!

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI |

Every time I come to Bredemann, I am instantly greeted by Mike with a big smile. He is quick, efficient, and always explains in detail. He is honest and easy to understand. I live in WI and will STILL drive all the way to Bredemann Chevrolet in Park Ridge, IL after moving a year ago from the area. I have never gone anywhere else since I bought my Cruze from there. I honestly always tell people, "I love my dealer!". They give excellent service!

March 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us online and for being such a loyal customer. We are so happy to hear you have had many positive and enjoyable experiences at Bredemann! We look forward to seeing you around the dealership! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Good dealership

by from Chicago |

Everyone involved was very helpful and open in the process. Definitely made the process helpful.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your encouraging comments, we hope to continue many more positive experiences with you in the future.

Excellent Dealership!

by from Park Ridge, IL |

Dave Lurie from Bredemann took great care of us during our car buying process! He took a great deal of time explaining our new Equinox to us. He even hooked up our phones to the bluetooth! Would definitely recommend Bredemann and Dave L to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car!

June 13, 2014

Thank you Maureen for taking the time to leave us this kind review. We are so happy to hear Dave was very helpful during your visit to the dealership and could assist you with your vehicle purchase. Please call Dave or any of our associates if you have any questions, concerns or simply need to review some of the features in your new Equinox. Congratulations, we hope you are enjoying it!

Salasman was was smell like whiskey barrel

by from Franklin Park |

I went there to spend $40,000 and salesman was smell like whiskey barrel , I ask him couple questions and hi told me to get back tomorrow because don?t know that much about trucks , that was about 2014 Silverado , I show him his own web page of truck I want on my phone and hi even wasn?t able to turn on computer to explain me options price include. Rely nice truck but?? Great Job. Paul Myszka

April 28, 2014

We sincerely apologize that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. The Bredemann Family of Dealerships has been serving Chicagoland for over 100 years now, and our goal every day is and always has been making sure our clients are completely satisfied in our sales and service departments. We take every comment from our customers very seriously in order to provide them with the highest level of service, so I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience in more detail with you. At your convenience, please contact me by phone at (847) 510-5495 or by email at katiebredemann@bredemann.com

Happy New (Certified Pre-Owned) Car Owners!

by from Chicago |

My husband and I arrived on a Saturday afternoon after a frustrating morning of car shopping. We were ready to quit, but decided to look at one final car. Upon our arrival we were greeted by Patsy, and a an hour or two later we drove off with our new car. The entire experience was exceptional. Patsy and her colleagues were able to work with us to ensure that we were getting a great vehicle at the right price, but never pressured us into anything. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in need of a new or used car.

March 20, 2014

Thank you for this very kind review. We are so happy to hear Patsy was very helpful and could find a vehicle that met your needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future!

Wonderful Dealership!!

by from Hometown, IL |

We found two Equinox's on Cars.com that we were interested in and they were both at Bredemann. When we arrived we were warmly greeted and introduced to Patsy. Patsy was so kind and patient with us and what we were looking at for in a vehicle. There was no pressure and she just wanted us to be happy with our choice and what we wanted. They worked with us on our trade-in and the price that we wanted to spend. They even fed us lunch while we were waiting for financing! Financing was quick and easy and no hidden cost. Patsy took the time with us to make sure we knew everything about our new vehicle and even set up our Bluetooth for our phones. I would highly recommend Bredemann to everyone I know and will be using them for future car purchases.

March 22, 2014

Thank you Brian and Kim for such a nice review. We are happy to hear Patsy was able to assist you during your new vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new Equinox! Please call Patsy or any of our associates if you have any questions, concerns or simply need a review of the features on your vehicle! Until then, we hope you are enjoying your new ride!

Car Serviced and Very Happy!

by from Hometown, IL |

We brought our new/used Equinox to Bredemann to have the tow hitch and rain guards installed and to get our under carriage coated. They were very professional and did an awesome job. We were provided a very nice courtesy car and this helped so much since we are a two car family!! When I picked my car up everything was completed and my car was super clean inside and out. Once my husband started driving home he noticed a light was still on and wouldn't turn off so he went back and they immediately brought our vehicle in and figured out the problem. They kept us informed and called us afterwards to make sure the service was good and to make sure there were no problems. I love this Dealership!!

March 20, 2014

Thank you Brian and Kim for taking the time to share you experience with us online. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience while bringing your Equinox in for service. Please call us if there is anything else we can help you with!

Service Review

by from chicago, IL |

Friendly, professional and attentive service personnel when you arrive at the dealership Fast, professional service performed by trained personnel Car service was completed when promised

March 13, 2014

Thank you for this review! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience when bringing you vehicle in for service. We look forward to helping you with any service needs you may have in the future!

Great Dealership

by from arlington heights,Il |

Very professional to work with. Very attentive to the customer's needs. The process of purchase was streamlined and handled well.

February 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience at Bredemann Chevrolet! Please call us if there is anything we can help you with!

excellent service dept...Mike,Dave,Mike the best

by from Chicago,ill. |

Absolutely The best group of guys to run a service dept...MIKE,DAVE,MIKE..they need a raise and extra vacation time..and the car porter is a nice guy too..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

February 26, 2014

Thank you Chris for leaving us a kind review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our service department and that our staff was helpful! We look forward to helping you with any service needs you may have in the future, please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Great Car Buying Experience..

by from Carpentersville, IL |

I came in with my father to look at a vehicle I've been interested in for a long time. I really liked the Chevy Traverse. I went in to get some options, and see if there was anything I could do to get me out of my lease for my current vehicle early. We talked to Jason Doran about everything, and he advised us, that we definitely came in at the right time. They were offering a deal where I could break my lease 2 months early, and not be penalized for it, as long as I purchased a car in the GM family. So we went over pricing and options on the Traverse, and Victor gave me a great price, with all the options I wanted, and a monthly payment I could afford. I looked at a few colors, and decided on the Tungesten Metallic color. It was a beautiful color. When we went into the finance office, it was the fastest, and easiest process for us. The paperwork was all drawn out, and ready for our signatures. It only took us 10 minutes, and we were ready to leave. After doing the signing, Jason went over all of our options in the vehicle, set up my bluetooth, and my onstar. I felt very comfortable leaving, since I knew exactly how the car worked, and operated. I am extremely pleased with the vehicle I purchased, and the customer service given to me. Jason was very knowledgeable, patient, and answered every single question I had. Tom was very friendly, and nice also. I would definitely recommend Bredemann Chevrolet, and Jason Doran to anybody looking to buy a new/used car.

February 14, 2014

Thank you Tricia for sharing your experience with us online. First off, congratulations on your new Traverse, we are glad to hear you are enjoying it! We are happy that Jason was very helpful and could get you a great deal on a new Chevrolet. Please call Jason or any of our associates if you have any questions, concerns or simply need a review of the features on your Traverse! We look forward to many more great experiences with you!