Earthy Cars

Earthy Cars

4580 Williston Rd, Williston, VT 05495

Used 888-617-7196

"Quality pre-owned cars for 17 years."

Great Experience

by from Williston, VT |

I recently bought a used car here with my 19 year old son. Adam was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. No pressure sales, and we test drove many cars! We got a good deal, which was confirmed by my local mechanic. Adam was honest and straight forward, and I was pleased with the car buying experience here - which I was dreading. In just a couple of hours, we had purchased the car and everything was complete. Thankful for a positive experience!

Never go there again

by from Williston, VT |

Brought our car in for an inspection, 1 hour later it came out with a scratch down tot he metal on the driver's door. They claimed, "You can't prove we did it so we are not going to do anything about it." They even went as far as to say, "Why are you so mad, it's not like your car is in perfect condition or anything." We take great car of our cars and only went there this one time to use a coupon for a state inspection. You get what you pay for is true. We got a discount on a service only to get awful service. We will never go there again and will encourage as many people as we can not to go there either!

Bying cars there for years

by from burlington |

Have been getting our cars here for years. Sometimes choose off the lot, sometimes ask them to look for a particular make/model at auction. Sometimes drive away as is with warranty, sometimes do upgrades. Never pressure, always great service. Very nice staff, mechanics excellent, everyone here honest and helpful. Recommend to all our friends and no one has ever been disappointed. No frills, just good old fashioned quality, value and service.

Never was contacted by seller

by from Hinesburg, VT |

I was never contacted at all by this dealership. I ended up buying a car elsewhere.

GREAT

by from Colchester, vt |

Love this place. They did not sell us a car, they facilitated us buying the car we wanted. No hard sell--just let us drive a few and then we sat down to talk and sign some papers. Very laid back. I recommend it to everyone

High quality used cars; fast dependable service

by from Hinesburg, VT |

Have purchased our last two used cars from Earthy Cars and the owners really took our desired choices very seriously and when my wife and I gave them specific details of the car (in both instances a Subaru) we were looking for, they got us the perfect car. Their service has also been excellent.