Paya's Auto

Paya's Auto

559 Mountain View Rd, Williston, VT 05495

Used 888-808-0165

Look for the Blue Roof

Friendly, Trustworthy, and Straightforward!

by from Williston, VT |

Car buying made easy! Paya's only goal is to help you find a car to fit your needs at a price that meets your budget! An all around fun experience!

Great Service, Great Vehicles!

by from South Hero |

I had an all around wonderful experience with Paya's Automotive. The staff was so friendly, and helpful...even though I changed my mind about which car to purchase at least three times. I truly felt welcomed, I treated with respect, had all of my answers and inquiries answered honestly. I truly felt like I became not only a client of Paya's, but a friend. The prices the Paya's offers are unbeatable. I've driven my Nissan from Payas for two and a half years, and have only had to put general maintenance into it. The cars and the work they do is absolutely exceptional.

Great selection, friendly people

by from Monkton, VT |

My wife and I both bought vehicles through Paya's. No pressure sales and the friendly staff as well as quality vehicles sealed it for us. We are planning our third trip fairly soon!

awesome service. very helpful and knowledgeable.

by from essex, vt |

As a first time buyer I felt genuinely taken care of the process was easy and the customer service was amazing. Will without a doubt be back there for my next car.

Great Service

by from South Hero, Vermont |

I have purchased two vehicles with Peter Gadwah as my salesperson. Peter really goes the extra mile to make car buying easy. My son also purchased a car through Peter and had a great experience.

A+ Sales and Service

by from Essex Junction, VT |

Paya's Auto is an absolute A+ in my book. I have purchased 3 cars from them and currently, every member of my family is driving and loving a car from Paya's. My sales experiences with Peter have absolutely been the best. As a girl, I always worry about being fed misinformation but Peter has gone out of his way to make sure I find the perfect vehicle that fits my needs. I have never felt like he was pushy and he has always been mindful about keeping things within my budget. I have had very few problems with vehicles purchased at Paya's. If I had a problem the parts and services team immediately resolved the issue and they were great about meeting my scheduling needs! It was hardly an inconvenience. If you are debating using Paya's as a service provider or as a place to buy your next vehicle I would highly recommend calling or stopping in and talking to a sales member. You will come to see you cannot beat the great service and value at Paya's.

Loving Paya's Auto in Williston, VT.

by from Williston, VT. |

I have purchased 2 autos from Paya's in the past 5 years. My son has purchased a minivan and my lady friend is looking forward to next year when she can return her rental vehicle and purchase one of Paya's clean autos with low miles. Yes, autos from Paya's are rebuilt but they are very open and give you the facts on each vehicle's history. I have found the sales people and everyone at Paya's Auto to be honest, courteous and straight forward in every way and I give them 5 stars on every count!! If you want to buy a great vehicle with low miles go drive over to Paya's Auto, located in both Williston and Colchester, Vermont - and you can tell them "Marty sent you"!!

2012 Scion

by from Underhill, VT |

We posted a previous review regarding a 2013 Scion.. Correction, we purchased a 2012... Buy your car here!

2013 Scion

by from Underhill,VT |

We had the best time shopping for a car at Paya's in Williston. Jeff & Peter, you were great to work with & FUN! A most pleasurable experience. We highly recommend stopping by. We are enjoying our new Scion & the history of its evolution:). Thanks again guys!

Great Experiance

by from Lincoln VT |

I have purchased many cars from Paya's North @ the Essex location. I have worked with Becky and Don and had a really good experiance. They were both very friendly and willing to help me find what I was looking for. Great people, I recommend shopping with them. They are also very honest and do not try to hide anything from you unlike bigger dealerships.