Paya's Auto

Paya's Auto

559 Mountain View Rd, Williston, VT 05495

Used 888-808-0165

Look for the Blue Roof

Loving Paya's Auto in Williston, VT.

by from Williston, VT. |

I have purchased 2 autos from Paya's in the past 5 years. My son has purchased a minivan and my lady friend is looking forward to next year when she can return her rental vehicle and purchase one of Paya's clean autos with low miles. Yes, autos from Paya's are rebuilt but they are very open and give you the facts on each vehicle's history. I have found the sales people and everyone at Paya's Auto to be honest, courteous and straight forward in every way and I give them 5 stars on every count!! If you want to buy a great vehicle with low miles go drive over to Paya's Auto, located in both Williston and Colchester, Vermont - and you can tell them "Marty sent you"!!

2012 Scion

by from Underhill, VT |

We posted a previous review regarding a 2013 Scion.. Correction, we purchased a 2012... Buy your car here!

2013 Scion

by from Underhill,VT |

We had the best time shopping for a car at Paya's in Williston. Jeff & Peter, you were great to work with & FUN! A most pleasurable experience. We highly recommend stopping by. We are enjoying our new Scion & the history of its evolution:). Thanks again guys!

Great Experiance

by from Lincoln VT |

I have purchased many cars from Paya's North @ the Essex location. I have worked with Becky and Don and had a really good experiance. They were both very friendly and willing to help me find what I was looking for. Great people, I recommend shopping with them. They are also very honest and do not try to hide anything from you unlike bigger dealerships.

I give Paya's auto F for forget about it

by from Starksboro, Vermont |

Went to this place, because they have nice prices, and fair looking cars... I went there with cash and a trade-in... Well I learn there cars water or flood damaged cars.. The salesperson was rude to me... He tried to set me with a car that was around 8200, if I traded my car the price goes up to 8500, so I was pretty much pay more to trade my car in, instead less... He tried bullying me, talked down to me and the people that were with me... I honestly won't be going back because poor salesmanship, and how I was treated..

Paya's Auto responded to this review

June 2, 2013

Amp, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our company. I am especially upset that our salesperson was rude to you and made you feel bullied and talked down to. We strive to make sure our customers do not feel pressured and to make sure we help them find a vehicle that fits both their needs and budget. Your experience was extremely uncharacteristic of our staff and I would like to address the issue. Please give me a call to discuss you experience further. I can be reached at 802.288-9363. Kind Regards, Carrie Matthews Business Manager