Heritage Subaru VW

Used 888-702-1269
Service 888-823-2139

Love my New Subaru - Was a Pleasant Experience

by from Finksburg, MD |

We searched several dealerships and had bought our previous Subaru from this dealership. They were very pleasant and easy to deal with. The facility was very neat and clean. The staff was very friendly and even though they were very busy, they ensured us that we had another salesperson available to help us since our original salesperson was with another customer. We visited a different Subaru in Timonium and the salesperson there was very aggressive and kept us waiting a long time, it was not a pleasant experience. We were treated with respect and dignity here and would highly recommend them. We got a very good price on a brand new 2015 Subaru Outback! We just love it!.

August 18, 2014

Heritage Subaru VW is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2015 Subaru Outback. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Great service

by from Falls Church, VA |

Excellent in every way - facilities, service, and buying process. Drove 2 hours in rush hour traffic from VA to shop here.

November 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Subaru VW strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

What a great experience!

by from Mechanicsburg, Pa |

Heritage Subaru in Owings Mills far exceeded my expectations. Catherine Sparkling went well out of her way to make my experience enjoyable. she found my Turbo with certain assests and in the color I wanted. She and her team offered what I was asking for my trade. She took the time even late in the day to show me how the vehicle functioned, from the paddle shifting to the bluetooth inputs. Sales person of the quarter in my eyes!!! Even the service department (although they had a communication breakdown initially). I had a scrath on one handle and they replaced the handle rather than touch it up with paint! Great job! Even if you are out of their area (like me) call or email them. They will listen and do what is necessary to make you a happy customer. Thank you Heritage Subaru

November 4, 2014

Hello Victor H, Heritage Subaru would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Catherine and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Commitment = Owner Loyalty

by from Baltimore, MD |

This is my third purchase from Heritage Subaru and must say it still a great place to go. The Sales Manager ( Greg ) was again easy to work with. I remember buying my first car from him at Heritage. Now that he is a manager, I was set up with another consultant to look at vehicles and test drive. Catherine Sparling was the salesperson and was a breath of fresh air. She was knowledge and down to earth. Two weeks after my test drive I decide on the Subaru that I wanted and emailed Greg. Greg responded to my email a day later which I wasn't mad about since people can be busy. Greg found the car I was looking for and had everything worked out before I came back in. Oh and to top it all off Greg was in surgery the day I sent my email to him. That is commitment. Catherine went over my new Crosstrek setting my phone and radio stations and went over the navigation. I'm not to tech savy. lol.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Offroad Warrior. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Greg, Catherine and the team led you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Subaru VW. Thank you again Offroad Warrior and have a great day! www.facebook.com/HeritageSubaruVW

Commitment = owner loyalty

by from baltimore, md |

October 22, 2014

offroad warrior, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again offroad warrior and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageImports

Fran and John Bowman

by from owings mills, md |

William Lemen was a very knowledgeable salesman and answered all our questions. I would highly recommend him to any prospective buyer.

October 9, 2014

Hello fran and john, Heritage Subaru VW would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with William and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/HeritageSubaruVW

Ask for Doc and Travon - Love the VW Leasing Team.

by from Baltimore, MD |

This is my third early lease swap, and Doc and Travon have orchestrated each one. Doc is a genuinely helpful salesman and turns to Travon in management at the right times to get answers to hard questions. And each time Travon and Doc had an answer that was transparent and creative - they came up with pricing solutions at each turn.They really value repeat business.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Christopher V. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Doc and Travon led you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Subaru VW. Thank you again Christopher V. and have a great day! www.facebook.com/heritagesubaru

Scam Artists, Steer Clear

by from Reisterstown, MD |

First off the service department pushes services that are not needed on vehicles that are under warranty. The service department also charges a $130 diagnostic fee when they do not do a proper diagnostic. Attempts to solve this with the general manager were nothing more than him talking down to me and making me feel like I dont matter as a VW customer. Do yourself a favor and take all of your VW business elsewhere as I will be.

October 5, 2014

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to repair your vehicle. I apologize if you have the impression that we don't value you as a customer as we treat every customer like family here at Heritage VW. I'm empathetic to your situation and sorry you feel that we inaccurately diagnosed your vehicle. There were no fault codes stored in either the engine control module or the transmission control module when we scanned your vehicle. We did detect a slight miss during our road test and that would be attributed to something more engine related rather than transmission related but without fault codes supporting a failure of a component, it's very hard to say exactly what the cause is at this time. We advised you without knowing any history of your vehicle to perform an induction service as preventative maintenance. If the problem gets worse and more pronounced, I would be more than happy to recheck your vehicle at no charge to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me at the information below. Again, thank you for your feedback. Sincerely, Rick Adams Service Manager radams@mileone.com 410-363-8300

2015 VW Golf TDI 4 door 'S'

by from Bel Air, MD |

I have purchased many cars from Heritage and as always my experience was top notch. The Sales Manager, Tavon Johnson, was very cordial and helpful and got our deal where we needed to be. My fiance loves her new TDI and so do I. :-) I'm actually a bit jealous as I have always been a VW guy and the fit and finish of the new 2015 Golf is absolutely top notch. The MPG is stellar too and already hitting as much as 52 mpg hwy. LOVE LOVE LOVE the vehicle and the dealership. thanks again Tavon! -Steve

September 30, 2014

Hi Steve G and Jen A - Heritage Subaru VW would like to congratulate you on your new 2015 Volkswagen Golf! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Golf as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/HeritageVWSubaru

Great experience!

by from Raleigh NC |

I recently purchased a new Subaru BRZ from Heritage in Owings Mills. My experience was straight forward, no pressure and overall easy! Stephen Brown answered my questions about the specific car over email and gave me a great quote. I traveled a few hours to the dealership and was put into the hands of Bill Lemen who handled the rest of the sales process in a very easy going way, the price was as quoted and we finalized the sale. Bill was great at moving the process along, and kept my return drive time in mind to beat DC rush hour. Gordy March handled the financing end of the deal, and had some helpful no pressure advice. In all Heritage made my purchase fast, professional and I?m loving the BRZ!

September 4, 2014

Heritage Subaru VW appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Subaru BRZ for a checkup! Thank you again Setik for the highly praised feedback.

Tried and True

by from Baltimore, MD |

We recently purchased a 2015 Subaru Legacy. Catherine Sparling, our salesperson, was superb, making the entire process as painless as possible. We have bought several cars here over the years and the experience keeps getting better. Thank you Catherine and Heritage Subaru for your great customer service.

September 1, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response, subarufan! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Catherine Sparling and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your 2014 Subaru Legacy, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive