Heritage Subaru VW

Used 888-702-1269
Service 888-823-2139

Thank you Michelle!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Just wanted to thank Michelle Makel for making our Forester purchase so positive. She was able to get us the vehicle we were interested in, and at the price we were looking for. For me, buying a car usually rates up there with getting a root canal, but this experience was actually enjoyable. It was quick, thorough and easy. Michelle was very patient and explained all of the car's options and safety features without ever seeming pushy. Thank you Heritage!

January 2, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Foresterfan. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Michelle led you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him and our entire team. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Subaru VW.

Awesome: Adam, Bill & Heritage Subaru Owings Mills

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have always come to my dealer for service. They are always understanding. Thanks!

May 26, 2015

Thanks filipinoscienceteacher, for the kind words. Drive safe & give us a call should you need anything at all!

Great service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Very professional and expedient service. Was completely happy driving out in a new car

May 21, 2015

Alexi, thank you for the kind words. It is our pleasure keeping you on the road safe. Happy driving!

heritage vw

by from owing mills, md |

Great customer service I have no complaints. Low price on my car.I love my car an color .I couldn't be more happier.

May 21, 2015

Vickky, thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure helping you find a car you love! Happy driving!

great service!

by from jessup md |

Had a great experience at the heritage dealership. It was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership and the process was smooth sailing. Much thanks to Kevin for making the buying experience easy. I could have went to any dealership, especially one closer to me but heard good reports on this particular place. Financing for my mitsubishi eclipse was not bad as they compromised with me to get a lower rate which helped big time. Glad i chose this heritage mileone in owings mills.

March 18, 2015

Hi Marcus, thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed helping you into you're new vehcile. Should you need anything at all, please let us know! Thanks & happy driving!

New car buyer - subaru impreza 2.0i wagon

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I recently purchased a new Subaru Impreza 2.0i wagon from Greg Friend at Heritage Subaru in Owings Mills. He quoted me a good price over the phone, and kept his word once I got there - didn't try to push any extras. The whole process didn't take very long, maybe 3 hours and not stressful at all. Pleasant experience and would recommend to others. So far, the car is great, no complaints!

March 18, 2015

Hi S.P., it's extremely exciting for us to read your review. Greg and our entire staff take pride in being able to help our customers into their new vehicles with great ease. Thanks and happy driving!

great service good friendly staff good amount cars

by from randallstown md |

my wife and I surprised my daughter with the car she seen at the 2012 car show. same car 2015. they had exactly what she wanted gave us a good deal was acceptable to all my wife's request and were ever patient and accomatdating, When we came up the next day with my daughter and grandson and baby. They were very considerent of our time and space and we are were treated well. Overall Keith and the staff did a very fine job.

February 10, 2015

Good evening Marvin! Heritage Subaru VW would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Marvin, and be sure to visit us soon!

I would definitely recommend

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was my first car buying experience so I was very nervous but Keith Payne explained my options without being pushy and was able to offer me a payment that I was very comfortable with. Most of the team stayed very late while I took my time to make a decision. Keith and Tavon where great to work with and I absolutely love my car. So glad I stopped in.

January 4, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Mersadie. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Keith led you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him and our entire team. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Subaru VW.

Great service

by from Falls Church, VA |

Excellent in every way - facilities, service, and buying process. Drove 2 hours in rush hour traffic from VA to shop here.

November 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Subaru VW strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

What a great experience!

by from Mechanicsburg, Pa |

Heritage Subaru in Owings Mills far exceeded my expectations. Catherine Sparkling went well out of her way to make my experience enjoyable. she found my Turbo with certain assests and in the color I wanted. She and her team offered what I was asking for my trade. She took the time even late in the day to show me how the vehicle functioned, from the paddle shifting to the bluetooth inputs. Sales person of the quarter in my eyes!!! Even the service department (although they had a communication breakdown initially). I had a scrath on one handle and they replaced the handle rather than touch it up with paint! Great job! Even if you are out of their area (like me) call or email them. They will listen and do what is necessary to make you a happy customer. Thank you Heritage Subaru

November 4, 2014

Hello Victor H, Heritage Subaru would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Catherine and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Commitment = owner loyalty

by from baltimore, md |

This is my third purchase from Heritage Subaru and must say it still a great place to go. The Sales Manager ( Greg ) was again easy to work with. I remember buying my first car from him at Heritage. Now that he is a manager, I was set up with another consultant to look at vehicles and test drive. Catherine Sparling was the salesperson and was a breath of fresh air. She was knowledge and down to earth. Two weeks after my test drive I decide on the Subaru that I wanted and emailed Greg. Greg responded to my email a day later which I wasn't mad about since people can be busy. Greg found the car I was looking for and had everything worked out before I came back in. Oh and to top it all off Greg was in surgery the day I sent my email to him. That is commitment. Catherine went over my new Crosstrek setting my phone and radio stations and went over the navigation. I'm not to tech savy. lol.

October 22, 2014

offroad warrior, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again offroad warrior and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageImports