Koons Volvo Kia

Service 888-434-6723

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great Salesmanship on a Used Vehicle

by from Austin, TX |

I recently returned from being overseas for 1 year. I needed to buy a used car with lower miles. I worked the used car Sales Manager A.C. and he was great to work with. I bought the car site unseen and when the car arrived everything was clean and in the condition that I was told it was in. I'm very happy with my purchase and would buy there again (site unseen) again.

maintenance

by from Baltimore Md21045 |

Service was excellent and service advisors were very professional.

Bait &switch-just happened to sell b4 i got there

by from Baltimore MD |

Called and was told the vehicle on cars.com was there. When I arrived, magically it had just been sold (30 minutes after my call) Walked away as they tried to interest me in a comparable vehicle.

Very professional

by from Silver Spring, MD |

It was the last dealer I visited during my shopping for a new car, after I had made my home work and had a good idea about the price I was looking for. I expected stressful negotiating about the price because I knew that the dealer might feel they had the upper hand because my Ext/Int combinations were such that the car would have to be ordered. I am not going to pretend that I got the deal I wanted right away. There was a little bit of haggling going on, but everything had gone in a very professional way. Both the manager (Kevin) and the sales person (Mike) were very courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Eventually, I got the deal I was looking for, which was slightly better than I had been offered elsewhere. After two months, the car came exactly as promised, and to take possession of the car was a very simple process, without questioning in any way the deal previously agreed upon.

Horrible Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

My mother brought 3 Volvos from Koons and I brought my first and last from Koons. Had it not been for Jonathan, who was awesome, I would not recommend anyone to purchase a car from this dealer. After a deal was made and agreed upon, The Sales manager tells us they put the wrong sticker price on the car and they could not sell it for that price UNLESS I traded my car in, which I had agreed to sell under a private sale. When I proceeded to walk and take my business to another dealer, the Sales Manager tells me they would agree to sell the car to me if I have a good recomendation. Are you kidding me? To top it of, the car was sold to me unvacuumed, dirty with juice stains on the carpet.

Go Koons

by from sykesville,md |

I dealt with a salesman named Mike and he was very helpful. He was attentive and knowledgeable. Would recommend this dealership to others.

Customer service

by from Perry Hall,Md |

No pressure and no haggle pricing. Worked with Paula extremely knowledgeable. The Internet price was the price I paid. Highly recommend.