Koons Volvo Kia

New 888-278-8023
Used 888-279-9545
Service 866-689-3840

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

I Highly Recommend this Dealership!

by from Washington, DC |

My husband and I did our homework and found the Sorento model online prior to visiting the dealer so we didn't have to spend any time selecting a vehicle. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by James who patiently spent time with us working out which purchase options were best for us. James was not pushy and actually took the time to make sure this would be the right vehicle for us. We appreciate that as many car sales people just want to push any car out the door for the sake of making a sale! After that we sat with Lee who was awesome and found a great financing package that met our needs. We walked in there with pre approval from our credit union and ended up financing through Koons who offered a better interest rate. I would highly recommend this dealership! We traveled all the way from DC passing other Kia dealerships and are glad we made the decision to purchase at Koons of Owings Mills.

Koons Volvo Kia responded to this review

March 25, 2015

Congratulations on your recent purchase and thanks for the positive feedback Nicki!

Great buying experience

by from Owings Mill, MD. |

Connie W. I purchased a Volvo C70 from Koons Kia Volvo, Owings Mills, MD. I was greeted with impressive customer service both friendly and professional. The financing process was the best. They worked with me to get the best interest rate possible. The entire buying experience was wonderful. My next car will definitely be a Volvo purchased from Koons Kia/Volvo.

Good Job all around

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I'm not a fan of car buying but this time went smoothly. Jeremiah was ready for me when I arrived and worked quickly to get me and my husband through the process. I was able to leave the dealership with exactly the car I wanted.

Koons Kia

by from Catonsville MD |

Sales person, Kenya, was outstanding from start to finish. However, when it came to processing the sale papers, it was screwed up. All information Kenya had provided, which was correct, seemed to have gotten "lost" . Wrong name, wrong address, wrong phone number, etc. The initial net amount charged was also wrong, since the $500 deposit was not included, and we had to correct that, as well.. Not a good experience.

Bought a previously owned vehicle for my wife

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Everyone at Koons was very courteous and helpful. Our entire experience was smooth. Our Sales Consultant, Ian Kapplin, was great in every respect. The next time we are in the market for a vehicle we will call Ian.

Wonderful customer service

by from Baltimore, MD |

From the moment I walked in I was welcomed with smiles. Jeremiah, my sales associate, was very pleasant and informative. He is wonderful in what he does and seems to truly value his customers. Scott, who also assisted me, was wonderful and did everything he could in his power to have me drive off the lot with a new vehicle before the night was over. Lee also provided wonderful assistance and he's a Ravens fan :) All three of these men were very pleasant and if it wasn't for them I'd still be looking for another vehicle. Thanks guys! Your the best!

Top-notch, professional and classy service

by from Baltimore, MD |

From the moment I walked into the service department until I pulled out of the parking lot, I really felt like Koons cares about the customer experience. The staff were more than helpful, always friendly, and the service was second-to-none. Larry, my service rep, in particular, is quite an asset there, and was even able to get in a manufacturer-recommended service item (covered like a recall item) without any additional wait time. The cost of the repair was very competitive and fairly priced, and the total wait time was well under my usual for this type of service. All around a great experience, and I'd not hesitate to give them my business again.

they are fantastic!

by from westminster, md |

I went here today and it was a fantastic experience! Im a first time new car buyer and I had Angel as well a several other amazing people help me. Everyone was incredibly kind and understanding. They sat with me for 5 hours trying to get me the best deal possible and they were very honest from the start. I have been to many car dealerships recently and by far this was the best, hence why I bought my new kia with them. They are the #1 place to go. They dont just treat you like money, they treat you like an old friend :-)

Great service

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Had to get tires for my XC60. I was happy that my assistant, Larry was able to honor the tire discount that was quoted to me a month ago. So got 4 new tires for the price of three.

Amazing buying experians at Koons Volvo Kia

by from Woodbine MD |

The best purchasing experiance we have ever had. We got tremendous help by phone and the team had everything waiting for us to sign on our arrival. We would definitely buy from them again.

Great friendly service!

by from Pennsylvania |

our experience at koons was great! Our Sales lady was awesome! She was so friendly and nice. She really knew her stuff! She was sure to answer all of our questions and if she didn't know something she found out. we would defiantly recommend them to everyone.