Len Stoler Ford & Hyundai

New 888-215-6205
Used 888-214-0996
Service 888-484-0480

The Better Way to Buy

Awesome experience, so happy!!! Thanks Mike!

by from baltimore, md |

I came in not thinking I would be able to get approved for a car. Mike Davidoff and Bill were so nice and a pleasure to work with. They got me in to a new focus and I love it. If you need a car, I recommend this place forever!

July 15, 2014

Good Afternoon Craig, my name is Taylor Boone; Customer Service Manager here at Len Stoler Ford. We are always looking for ways to improve our service to our clients, and I am thrilled to hear that we were able to not only get you in the car of your dreams, but that you felt at home with us too. Welcome to the Len Stoler Family! If you have any questions or concerns that we can help you with, contact me directly! -Taylor Boone: BDC Manager - Len Stoler Ford | 410.356.7000 | tboone@lenstoler.com

Customer Service / Sales Manager

by from Baltimore,maryland |

I recently bought a car from Len Stoler in Owings Mills. I was very disappointed with the service I received there. There was an issue with the contract on my vehicle and I was yelled and screamed at by the sales Manager. It is a shame, as the remainder of the staff was ok. I have had a wonderful relationship with this dealership and have bought my last four cars there. I will not be coming back or sending any referrals there anymore. If this is the kind of leadership that Len Stoler endorses , well I perfer to take my business elesewhere. A perfect example of how one bad apple can ruin them all.

April 22, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership. That being said, I am sincerely sorry that you were disappointed with the service you received here on your recent visit. We never want any of our customers to feel unhappy with their experience at Len Stoler. If you have the time, I would very much like to speak with you further to make this situation right. Your business is truly valuable, and I would like to regain your loyalty. At your convenience, please contact me at 443-577-4574 or ppate@lenstoler.com. Sincerely, Phil Pate.

Absolutely the worst Service Center

by from Westminster, MD |

I had an issue back in May of this year where my car wouldn't start. Thanks to Hyundai's road side service they towed my car to this dealer. They supposedly found the problem and fixed it. Low and behold I am having the same issue. I brought my car back to them in the hopes that they would do the stand up thing and stand by their work. Boy was I wrong. I came to find out that I was past the milage on their crappy warranty by 350 lousy miles and they wouldn't do a thing. I mean the guy actually brought out a calculator to prove that I was over milage because I questioned him. Obviously this place doesn't care about repeat business or believe in any kind of customer service. If you buy a car from them hope and pray nothing ever goes wrong with it because it obviously won't get fixed the first time and they sure don't stand by their work.

Expedient, friendly and honest service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Came in thinking I needed 15,000 mile service. Charlie, the service manager pointed out that the car did not yet need that service. So, instead of spending money, received a free oil change and inspection. Everyone was very friendly an accommodating. Service was timely and efficient. Good experience. I will return.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review and visiting Len Stoler Ford. We also appreciate your nice words about Charlie. We're lucky to have him on our team. One of our main goals is providing high-quality service, so we're pleased to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please feel free to let us know if more automotive needs arise!

5 Stars to "The Wes Watson Experience" & the GM!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I can now check off "The Wes Watson Experience" from my bucket list! :) A few days prior to being referred to Wes Watson at Len Stoler Hyundai, I visited another Hyundai dealership in Towson, MD. I honestly could not be more grateful that I purchased my FIRST car from Len Stoler. I called the dealership around 11am on a Saturday requesting to meet with Wes Watson. Wes confirmed he was with a client at the time, but he was still happy to schedule an appointment for an hour and a half later (to accommodate my schedule). Upon arrival Wes and all other associates on the floor greeted me and made sure I was comfortable while Wes finalized the sale he was working on. Might I add, the woman who Wes was assisting was SO happy Wes was able to help her get into the exact car she wanted with every feature available. Once Wes was finished, he asked me what I was looking for and immediately grabbed the keys to a Sonata so I could take it for a spin. I didn't even open the door to that Sonata because I was so infatuated with the Veloster a few cars down. Wes didn't mind my indecisiveness, he grabbed the keys to the Veloster and took me on the MOST FUN TEST DRIVE EVER - he taught me how to shift gears with the dual-clutch! When we arrived back at the dealership, I was set on buying that car. Wes and the General Manager, Dame, worked around the financing issues created by the previous dealerships I visited. They didn't have a white Veloster, so once the financing was set, Dame ordered a white Veloster from another dealership about 45 minutes away and Wes took the time to pick up the white Veloster so I could have it THAT DAY. Not only did Wes and Dame FEED ME PIZZA (they know the way to a girl's heart), but they worked with me from 1:30pm-8:30pm (the dealership closes at 5pm on Saturdays) to make sure I had the exact car I wanted and was able to drive it off the lot the same day. A few days later, the Heritage Hyundai dealership in Towson called me to follow up. I told them I purchased a 2014 Veloster from Len Stoler Hyundai (when the Heritage Hyundai dealership in Towson was trying to sell me a pre-owned 2012 Elantra). A few minutes later, I received a nasty text message from the "experienced" car saleswoman, Lisa Gambino-Lescallett from Heritage Hyundai Towson stating "ur a real class act. what a great actress. delete my number". I could not believe that a "mature" car saleswoman with 10+ years experience felt the need to follow up with a 21 year old buying her FIRST car to express such nasty words. I can only imagine how the customer service would have been if I hadn't have been referred to the BEST Hyundai dealership - LEN STOLER HYUNDAI!

November 25, 2014

Hi Danica! Thank you for visiting Len Stoler Ford and taking the time to write this outstanding review. We also appreciate your kind words about Wes and Dame. We're incredibly fortunate to have them on our staff. Because we understand that the car-buying and servicing processes can be stressful, we strive to provide friendly and helpful service to ensure that customers' experiences are pleasant. We couldn't be happier to hear that our staff went above and beyond to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Please know that we're here for you if more automotive needs arise. We hope you're enjoying your new car!

Great Experience at Hyundai Service

by from Reisterstown, Maryland |

Friendly staff, great & speedy service; and clean waiting room.

November 20, 2014

Joy, Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon!

Hyundai Service Department

by from Reisterstown, MD |

Love my Hyundai Service Department they always are ready for my car at the time they indicated and finish in a timely matter. Since I work in DC this is a great benefit and they even recognize me when I walk in. They are the BEST!!

Ford Edge

by from Owings Mills Md. |

Jefferson took the time to answer all questions and to explain the new functions on my Edge

July 16, 2014

Good Afternoon Craig, my name is Taylor Boone; Customer Service Manager here at Len Stoler Ford. Jefferson has been a big asset to our sales team, and I thank you for sharing your experience with him here on cars.com. Welcome to the Len Stoler Family! If you have any questions or concerns that we can help you with, contact me directly! -Taylor Boone: BDC Manager - Len Stoler Ford | 410.356.7000 | tboone@lenstoler.com

Happy Customer!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Overall I was treated very nicely, and received everything that I was looking for. I had a great experience with Bill and Mark.

July 16, 2014

Good Afternoon Craig, my name is Taylor Boone; Customer Service Manager here at Len Stoler Ford. I am very happy to hear that you were well taken care of here at our dealership, as we strive to always constantly improve our service to you. Welcome to the Len Stoler Family! If you have any questions or concerns that we can help you with, contact me directly! -Taylor Boone: BDC Manager - Len Stoler Ford | 410.356.7000 | tboone@lenstoler.com

happy cost

by from Reisterstown, MD |

Mark was a very nice salesperson, and gave us an excellent deal on the vehicle.

July 16, 2014

Good Afternoon Craig, my name is Taylor Boone; Customer Service Manager here at Len Stoler Ford. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your business, and for taking the time to post about your experience here on Cars.com. I am pleased that Mark was able to provide you with a pleasant experience here with us. Welcome to the Len Stoler Family! If you have any questions or concerns that we can help you with, contact me directly! -Taylor Boone: BDC Manager - Len Stoler Ford | 410.356.7000 | tboone@lenstoler.com

repeat buyer

by from Pikesville, MD |

just purchased my 4th vehicle from Len Stoler; got great deal on the vehicle I wanted and the staff worked really hard and made the deal happen; keep coming back here also because the service dept. is great.