Galeana Kia

Used 888-810-6249
Service 877-678-0984

Best service!!!

by from Sanibel |

Vince in the service department was excellent. He was thoughtful and even helped me get a great deal on a rental car. The service area was immaculate! The cost was very reasonable. I would recommend this Kia dealership to anyone. We have always been BMW owners but we bought a KIa Sedona for our growing family. I am so impressed with the attention to service and the low cost of maintenance!

August 22, 2013

Dawn, Thank you for taking time from your busy day to compose and post such a flattering review of Galeana Kia. All of us at Galeana Kia take great pride in our work and truly enjoy hearing feedback such as yours. I will pass word on to Vince and let him know that his efforts did not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Welcome to the Galeana Kia family! Sincerely, Frank Galeana, Jr.

Don't Waste Your Time

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Went to purchase an Optima LX advertised on their website. Found the car, test drove it, discussed that we saw it online several times and the salesman came back with a price $5-$6 grand HIGHER than their advertised price. Told him it wasn't right so after much 'negotiation' and back and forth with his manager he was willing to sell it to us for the 'advertised price'. At which point I was done. No deal. Very disappointed. Cannot recommend this dealership. Will purchase a car this week from someone who doesn't treat me like an idiot.

Robert

by from Ft Myers,Fl |

I am on my second kia Sorrento the first purchased at another dealer and this one at Galeana. The purchase and salesman were fantastic and I have now had three services done on my vehicle in less than 9 months and 23,000 miles. Everything was great with the service each time with one exception. After the first service the vehicle was washed which I did not ask for. That was fine except it was not dried after the wash. After it did dry the soap and water residue was on the paint and windows and the vehicle looked worse than when I brought it in. I had to go home and rewash the car myself. I did not say anything to vince at the time. The second service was the same thing so I noted that on the Kia survey. Just had my third service and the issue was still the same. This time Vince was on the phone when I left and considering I had already been there for two hours I filled out the survey with low marks on vehicle appearance and noted why. First thing this morning Vince called me and said there have been many complaints about this because their wash does not have a dry cycle. I was quickly transferred to Craig who could care less and told me it would cost the dealership $129.00 to do this for every customer and he would do nothing to satisfy me. I told him I would take my business back to Cape Coral.

Great Service Experience

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Took my 2011 Optima Hybrid in for service and forgot to make an appointment. Aaron the service advisor was extremely helpful and was able to squeeze me in for the day even though their schedule clearly showed how booked up they were. He was so polite and helpful I can say enough good things about him or Galeana Kia. Great people make it a great dealership

October 7, 2013

Dear TSommer, Thank you for taking the time to express how pleased you were with the service you received at Galeana Kia of Fort Myers. As you have found out, it doesn't matter if you purchased your vehicle from us, or somewhere else, we strive to provide an exceptional automotive experience. I look forward to sharing your feedback with the employees you noted, as well as those that worked behind the scenes. I'm sure they will be glad to know that their efforts did not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Sincerely, Frank Galeana, Jr.

Excellent Service, Fantastic People!

by from North Fort Myers, FL |

After having my 2011 Kia Optima serviced here on August 24, 2013 for normal maintenance and a recall, Galeana Kia never ceases to amaze me! I purchased my car here and have ALWAYS had my Optima serviced here because the service is simply outstanding!!! And the employees are ALWAYS courteous and friendly. Everyone goes above and beyond in their actions. Buying a car is one thing, but the service has to be "tops" and "trustworthy" to keep the customer coming back! Galeana does it best!!

Good Experience

by from PuntaGorda,FL |

Overall good experience with recent service on my Rio5. Pleased with experience since, as purchased car used two years ago from Galeana. Personnel kind and courteous. Seemed to attend to all details.

July 9, 2013

Mart2008, It's great to hear that you are still so happy with the Rio5 that you purchased from us two years ago. Our team performs a thorough inspection on each previously owned vehicle. Many vehicles are rejected and sent to auction. However, the best vehicles we keep and make available to our customers. We look forward to being of further assistance with all your automotive needs. Sincerely, Frank Galeana

Great service, friendly people

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Great servicer, friendly folks, clean facilities, quick service.

May 8, 2013

DM, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time from your busy day to share your positive comments regarding your recent visit to Galeana Kia. I will share your comments with those who worked most closely with you and your vehicle. They will be glad to know that their efforts did not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Sincerely, Frank Galeana

Simply the Best...

by from Fort Myers, FL. "Dunk City"! |

This was our 3rd purchase from Galeana in the last 6-7 yrs! They are always friendly, helpful, and pleasant people to work with. TJ Armstrong did a fantastic job for us when we were looking to purchase our Daughter her first vehicle. Everyone on staff makes you feel like your part of the team / family and the experience has always been very positive for me and my family. Keep up the good work Galeana, I'm sure you'll see us again when the need arises! Thank You, Kevin Sura Fort Myers, FL.

May 8, 2013

Dear Kevin, It is comments like yours that make it pleasure to come to work each day. At Galeana Kia, we strive to make every customer feel like family by providing friendly service, low prices and great product. I hope you will contact me directly if you ever feel we have not met your expectations. Sincerely, Frank Galeana

Pleasureable experience

by from Ft Myers, FL |

All around enjoyable experience! Super friendly staff in all departments! The waiting room has been refurbished with new and comfortable lounge chairs and also a high table and chair area convenient for reading and watching the newly added three large screen TVs. Waiting for my auto to be finished was a pleasure and the time just seemed to fly by.

May 8, 2013

Dear Dragonboat Man, Thank you for taking the time from your day to share how well you were treated while at Galeana Kia. I'm also very grateful to hear positive feedback on the remodel work that was done in the customer waiting lounge. At Galeana Kia, we greatly appreciate the trust you instill upon us for your automotive needs and never take you, as a customer, for granted. Sincerely, Frank Galeana Galeana Kia

Pleasure to work with

by from North Dakota |

I would recommend this service department, Bob was easy tot talk to and was sincere about trying to solve my problems.

March 19, 2013

Jerry, Thank you for taking the time to post your comments acknowledging the positive experience you had with our service department. We look forward to being of additional service in the near future. Sincerely, Frank Galeana, Jr.

Great Service - Great Staff

by from North Fort Myers, FL |

My Service Representative was Bob Anderson. He was knowledgeable, responsive, helpful and did a excellent job. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership's service department, especially Bob for their great work and exceptionally positive attitude. Helpful and just nice folks.........Great Service.