Len Stoler Chevrolet

Service 866-749-7993

The Better Way to Buy

Excellent buying process!

by from Eldersburg, Maryland |

Best buying experience ever! Sharon Graves Bishop made the entire process professional, quick and fun. I felt as though I not only made a wise purchase but also a friend! Will recommend friends and family.

Congratulations to Rhonda Stem

by from Finksburg, MD |

Upon arrival for my appointment, I found out that Rhonda Stem had been promoted to Service Manager. Long overdue! I have dealt with Rhonda for many years in her capacity as service adviser. She has always gone the extra mile to accommodate me in fixing my vehicle. I thought when Davis Buick closed I would never be able to find another dealer with that kind of commitment. Rhonda proved me wrong. Kudos to Len Stoler Chevrolet.

The Len Stoler buying experience

by from Hanover, PA |

This was my second new car I've bought from you in four years. Your salesman Sam was fantastic: knowledgeable, personable, confident, and, probably best of all, attentive to my motives and what I wanted. He didn't push to hurry up the sales process. He let me set the pace (10 minutes the first day to find the car I wanted, 30 minutes the second day for the credit application, and 2 hours the day of purchase). No wasted time trying to convince me to buy. And of course your sales manager with whom I did the paperwork was his usual personable and professional self, offering the services he felt I might need given the information I provided him about my driving intentions for this car. They both got me in-and-out quickly, just what I wanted. They listened and got me what I wanted. The Len Stoler dealership is the best I've dealt with in my 40 years of buying cars.

The very BEST experience in purchasing & servicing

by from Laurel, MD |

To: The ENTIRE staff @ Westminster Len Stoler Chevy dealership, I live over an hour away from your dealership / service department. I purchased my 2014 Chevy CRUZE from you because your dealership staff is ONE OF A KIND !!! My purchasing experience was nothing short of EXCELLENT !!! I returned to your SERVICE DEPT. for my very 1st oil change and tire rotation @ 7,016 miles. Your ENTIRE STAFF has been very kind, polite, knowledgeable, and answered all my questions professionally! I not only tell friends, family, and co-workers of my experience, but will continue to drive to your location for all service needs. I am not only completely satisfied with my recent visit for service, I will continue to have my Chevy CRUZE serviced for the life of my vehicle at your location! Please extend my sincere thanks to ALL your staff. They are truly remarkable & very friendly. I LOVE my 2014 CHEVY CRUZE !!! Will DEFINITELY be back for ALL future service needs. MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL !!! Cynthia Agnello

July 3, 2014

We are so excited to hear how happy you are with your experience!! If we can do anything further for you please reach out to us!

Tahoe Purchase

by from Leesburg, VA |

Everyone was courteous, friendly and professional. Pricing and terms were presented and discussed in the spirit of honesty and openness. The purchase was accomplished in a timely manner. We are pleased with our decision to purchase from Len Stoler Chevrolet.

July 3, 2014

Thank you for the kind review!

Awesome Service

by from Westminster, MD |

From start (Marty Levy sales) to finish (Melanie in service) this has been a great experience! I will be highly recommending Len Stoler Westminster to everyone!

July 2, 2014

Melanie and Marty are wonderful staff members, we're happy to hear of your positive experience! Thank you for the kind review!

Excellent service, excellent efforts by ALL!!

by from Westminster, MD |

I was coming up the road in my 2013 Silverado and forgot my kids were taking truck to NC to move from college back home to MD. Called Dave and he said bring it in. Guys did excellent job, even ewashed it. I really appreciated ALL their fine efforts!!

July 3, 2014

Thank you for the kind review! We look forward to seeing you back again!

Great service, very aware of customer needs

by from Westminster, MD |

I like that the full check is done on the vehicle every time I come in. They were also able to take care of both of the recalls that I had. They always also offer me a ride home so I don't have to wait. That's one of the reasons I keep coming back.

July 2, 2014

Thank you for the great review, we look forward to working with you again!!

Wonderful Service

by from Westminster, md |

My experience was wonderful. The sales person did a fabulous job and knowing what I wanted, and selling it to me with a wonderful and happy attitude. I couldn't be happier.

July 2, 2014

Thank you for the kind review!! Enjoy your new vehicle!

good service was done

by from Westminster Md |

At first I was up set about our problem but thanks to Marty Levy and the men he talk to it all wotk out also thanks to service dept for the good job they did I refer people to Marty hes the best .

July 2, 2014

Marty has been here over 8 years and he is a valuable member of our staff! Thank you for the kind review!

Great Service

by from Millersville, MD |

Ronda was great; she made all the arrangements for the purchase of my extended warranty and my oil change and tire rotation went without a hitch. Idrove45 mins from Millersville,MD because I trust Ronda.

July 3, 2014

Rhonda is a wonderful service manager! We are lucky to have her! Thank you for the kind review!