Rich Morton Mazda

New 877-270-6178
Used 877-223-4852

Look Elsewhere

by from Severna Park |

Getting ready to buy a new car - and have been visiting websites, reading reviews, etc.. Just wanted buyers to be aware of our past experience so they can make an informed decision. We purchased a used BMW M3 from Rich Morton Mazda in mid-February of 2014. After several attempts to address a recurring "check engine light" we were very concerned that there may be a significant engine problem which had not been correctly diagnosed. We were assured by the service manager as we approached the end of the 30-day warranty period that this was a "known" problem to them and we could rest assured that they would stand behind this car. After another attempt to correct the problem shortly after the 30 day warranty expired, we took the car to BMW of Annapolis. What was diagnosed very quickly was a $4,500 Vanos repair. Rich Mortons refused to repair the car. We were told by the General Manager that we were a bunch of "whiners" and that they were not going to fix the car because the warranty was no longer in place. BUYER BEWARE

Great experience! Eddie is a great salesman!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I just bought my first Mazda from Rich Morton Mazda. Eddie Coker was so helpful. He showed me all the features and options I had available, answered all of my questions, and when it came time to buy the car, he walked me through the process. Jimmy was also really helpful in getting me the financing and payment that I wanted. I'm very happy with my purchase and very happy I went to Rich Morton Mazda. Thanks to Eddie and Jimmy for a great car buying experience. :) If you're looking for a great and reliable salesman, ask for Eddie.

Excellent Service Department

by from Annapolis, Maryland |

Rich Morton continues to be my dealer of choice although they no longer are a Ford/Mercury Dealership. I made a huge mistake of taking my Ford Truck to Koons Ford for a rebuilt transmission because they were closer to my home. That decision was the worst mistake I have ever made with a vehicle as Rich Morton has handled all of my other work with wonderful service. I trust them completely with my vehicle and I much appreciate how they have taken care of my Truck over the years. The staff is wonderful and I especially appreciate Emily's assistance since she has taken over my service requests from Frank (who retired) who was also wonderful. I believe this is all due to the superior management of Dennis Elliott as a great team is usually the work of a great leader. I'm not that close to the dealership but I will not use any other service dealer.

Good customer service.

by from Bel Air, MD |

Got back to me right away with information from my request. Great follow up in my interest. Full disclosure about listing disparity (vehicle actually manual not automatic transmission). Friendly and helpful to save travelling far to see a car that I may not be interested in.

Cash Buyer, No Trade In. Why So Slow?

by from Crofton, MD |

I arrived to buy a pre-owned vehicle. Told Saleman I was a cash buyer. He wrote up the selling price including finance charges? He would not let me leave to get my check to buy the car until he had my information? What info? He wasn't sure. Turned out all he needed was my birthday? Then, he acted like I was stalling by asking how long it would take me to get the check (once he finally released me)! When I returned with the check, the paperwork (Remember, it's a CASH deal) was Still. Not. Ready. He proceeded to show me around the dealership" Service and Waiting areas, etc. Paperwork still not ready!!! I left and got lunch and let him worry if I was coming back!! Then the paperwork Lady said my check was for $20 less than what she calculated!! Even though it was EXACTLY what the salesman quoted me. Won't be going back there!

Be aware. This place is a Joke.

by from Baltimore, MD |

Don't waste your time over here. The management doesn't really mean what they say. They think it's a joke. They will waste your time and not keep their word.

Unpleasant Experience

by from Maryland |

I thought long and hard about whether or not to write a review on my experience with Rich Morton Mazda and I feel 100% obligated to share. The buying process was great. Hands down great customer service at the beginning. Shan Marfani was awesome and very professional. That's where the buck stops. Before we signed the contract we were promised (our mistake) that what seemed to be a very small problem would be taken care of by the service department. Our car stayed with the dealership for two weeks and they refused at first to properly fix our vehicle. Neal J. tried everything under the sun to fix the car the cheapest way possible. He did not want to eat any cost for fixing our vehicle and continued to ignore several of my phone calls. He is the General Manager and he refused to take the proper measures to thoroughly fix our vehicle. It was a constant battle to try and get an issue that we pointed out before we signed the contract and was assured by Neal J. would be fixed. The car was under warranty but Neal would talk around the real issues and claim he was trying to help but didn't want to pay to actually fix the issue. I was actually yelled at over the phone by a supervisor there and the only person who remained professional was Shan. It is absolutely crazy that higher up management needs to take another class in TRUE customer service. My husband and I were extremely stressed out by the back and forth and lack of concern for our sacrifice as the customer. We finally got our car back and everything is fine. The service department and Shan took care of us but once the sale was final, Neal J. and the sales reps completely changed. It was a nightmare and I highly suggest to make sure you never take a dealer on their word. WAIT and get everything in writing because all changes once they make the sale. Rich Morton Mazda does not deliver on its word!!!

Jimmy, John and Richard are the AAA+++ team!

by from Laurel, MD |

I have to give them 5 stars for my 1st Corvette buying experience. Jimmy, Richard and John are the AAA+ team, they are AWESOME, AWESOME and AWESOME! It is the best looking Corvette at NASA Goddard Space Station right now. Thank you very much for helping me to buy my first dream Corvette! The buying process was simple, easy and they are very polite and they were willing to work with me to get me the best deal! I really appreciate what you guys did. Thank you very much!!!! I will come back and I really recommend Rich Morton!

Worst Dealership ever

by from Severna Park, MD |

Worst Service Department Ever, Was told they would fix problems with the 30 day warranty and they are Liars. All about the bottom line. Not trust worthy.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Dundalk, MD |

I am thrilled with my Honda that I recently purchased through Rich Morton! Everyone was helpful and friendly and strived to make my car buying experience hassle free. The sales department took care of my family and I and gave us a great deal! I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. I especially want to thank Mike M. And Neal J. Taking care of us!