Antwerpen Volkswagen

Used 888-692-8871
Service 866-468-3997

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Pasadena, MD |

Just bought a brand new GLI from Antwerpen VW and I couldn't be happier. First off this is a great location for a test drive beacuse you can hop on 100 right next to the dealership and really see what a car is made of. The salesman, Chris Hunn was awesome and extremely patient and knowledgable. If you've been to a dealership before you know that sometimes it feels like you're being rushed into buying something without knowing what you really want, and that never happened here. We test drove three different cars, and Chris was patient with us all along the way. What really sold me is how they handled us leaving to look at a car at another dealership. Chris stayed in contact with me, but was never pushy. When it came to the negotiating process they were very upfront, and made an awesome offer on my trade in without the usual haggling. I can tell you they beat other dealerships by a lot on my trade in. Neil and and (a different) Chris were awesome managers and worked with me on the payments I wanted. When it finally came time to do the financial paperwork Tony was also great and he made the process very easy and transparent. Overall it was a great car buying experience. Great inventory, staff, and customer service. I highly recommend Antwerpen. Oh, and the GLI is AMAZING.

Excellent care

by from Odenton , Maryland |

They really know to help a person Chris , Neal and Clarence just want to say thank you

Great buying experience

by from Owings, MD |

Over the past four months my wife and I have been looking for a used Touareg in a specific, color, price range,and mileage. Needles to say we looked near and far during which time we visited over 5 VW dealerships in the area during our hunt. We ran across not as advertised vehicles, hidden unadvertised costs, terrible sales people, and every other issue that makes you cringe when buying/ looking for a vehicle. I'm happy to say that the search ended early this week with the help of Sam and Chris at Antwerpen. After leaving another local dealership after almost 6 hrs of going back and forth on a extremely low ball offer on my trade-in I located a prospective vehicle on Cars.com which was on the Antwerpen lot with only the stock picture available. I immediately called the dealership and spoke with Sam who accurately described the used vehicle. Sam also took pictures of the vehicle with his cellphone and sent them to me as pictures were still not up on the website. Sam and I communicated during the evening and I arrived at the dealership the next morning at which time the Touareg was cleaned and already placed in a parking spot waiting for me. Sam went over every feature of the vehicle which no other dealership did. Sam took the time to show me every moving part which also as he described prevented and future surprises if something did not work. Sam and I went on a test drive which gave me the opportunity for local and highway speeds. Upon returning to the dealership Chris the sales/ finance manager looked over my trade-in and within twenty minutes max he presented me with fair trade offer. Chris and Sam inquired about my ideal payments and warranty needs. At no point in time did I ever hear I have to go talk to my manager as customary when buying a car because he was sitting with us the entire time. Chris and Sam provided me with every payment option and warranty option without issue. We ultimately found the best rate and warranty that fit my needs. During the finalization of the deal I pointed out a couple imperfections on the vehicle that I noticed during my walk through with Sam. Sam without hesitation said he would take a look at it and have the detail shop fix it. Sam again had the vehicle cleaned and the area in question buffed out. By the time my paperwork was done with Chris who explained everything in detail Sam had the vehicle cleaned and ready to go. Sam then helped me unload my old car into the new one. Just as I thought I would be driving away Sam took the time again to go over the audio and computer system with great detail leaving no question unanswered. I left the dealership that afternoon with the feeling that I got a fair and honest deal which compared to previous experiences was rewarding. When I returned to the dealership today to drop off owed paperwork I inquired about a few VW accecories at which time the parts department provided me with the most cost effective method to purchase them. Having purchased several VWs in the past in addition to a variety of other vehicles I must admit that Sam and Chris at Antwerpen provided a good fair deal on a quality vehicle. I would recommend this dealership and the staff I encountered over the other VW dealerships I visited in the DC metro area. Thanks again Chris and Sam

Great Buying Experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I actually just purchased a new Jetta from Antwerpen after having leased a Jetta from these guys a few years ago. My experience with the service department has always been good. They're thorough and friendly. When I went in to purchase this time, I had a lot of questions and my salesman Sam Serio was awesome. He was very knowledgeable and helped me navigate the bluetooth feature...I'm not good with technology. Chris Porter helped me with all of my paperwork and was really patient with all of my questions, even though it was closing time by the time we finished up. Thanks so much to these guys for making my buying experience a great one!

execellent sales person

by from Glen Burnie, Maryland |

I visited recently Atwerpen Pasadena considering the possibility of trading my vehicle . i was not going to do it the same day but the incredible and excellent expertise of Sam which was the salesperson that assisted me helped me make the decisión right away. Antwerpen is very lucky to have him. Thanks Sam

I thought they did the impossible!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I've never left a dealership, in the past, that I wasn't immediately upside down in equity! After my dealing with Antwerpen VW, I feel like they let me win for once! I got exactly what I wanted, at the price I wanted to pay, at the payment I wanted to be at, and even got exactly what I wanted for my trade. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience! The whole process was quick and painless. Special thanks to my salesman, Claudio Schmidt for his professionalism and patience with me, and also to John and Chris. I finally scored!!

Passat Lease

by from Millersville, MD |

Came in today to check on my wife's Passat being serviced and ended up leasing a new one. Now own two VWs. Salesman, Sam Serio, was Excellent! He was very knowledgeable of the VW line and the ins and outs of the new Passats. He spent quality time making sure we got a great lease deal and that we knew all the functionality of the vehicle. Highly recommend.

Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Columbia, MD |

Had a great experience buying a car at Antwerpen. Sam in sales was very knowledgable and didn't blow up my phone the next day to "check in." The sales team was very reasonable with the price negotiations and Clarence was able to get me a price that fit my budget. Very professional team out there at Antwerpen Volkswagen.

Great sales team!!!!

by from Pasadena, Maryland |

Let me start out to say my dream car has always been a GTI, I love Volkswagen!!! This was the third time for me buying a car from Antwerpen. The sales team and sales manager made this process easy for me, and made sure I was taken care of. The salesman Chris Hunn was very educated on the product he was selling. Which was a major factor on buying another VW. What topped it all of is we couldn't get the numbers to be where I needed them to be but the sales manager Kenny Pursley stepped up and worked his magic and made the deal happen. This was the easiest sale I was ever a part of. Only improvement at Antwerpen needs to be in the service department which I've had many problems with that department. But at the end of the day I love my vehicle and am proud to drive a Volkswagen and will deal with Kenny and his sales team on the future

Great People, Great Service

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Sam was a great salesman. I went in to purchase a VW Jetta. After speaking with Sam and having him assess my needs, I decided on the Passat. I went with a 2014 VW Passat TDI Diesel with Premium which I absolutely love! I am so surprised at how happy I am with my vehicle. The staff at Antwerpen is great, friendly and lovely to deal with.

The best experience I've had buying a car

by from Annapolis, MD |

I came in after working with Nate on the internet to look into purchasing a new Tiguan from Antwerpen Volkswagen today and I can sum up my experience in one word, WOW! Nate did an amazing job answering every question and selling the Tiguan to me. I love this car and Nate's service! Thank you guys for all of your help and I would recommend Nate and the other guys at Volkswagen to everyone.