Antwerpen Auto World

Used 866-638-7915

Quality Vehicles with Hassle Free Financing

Excellent Customer Service

by from Randallstown, Maryland |

I recently bought a car from Antwerpen (Randallstown Maryland) and the service that was provided was excellent. Mark Rinehart was very professional and helpful with my credit situation. He made sure I left with a satisfying vehicle and he put all effort into getting me financed. The manager Chuck Schulze was also very helpful and professional with finding me a reliable vehicle. The customer service there is EXCEPTIONAL! They make you feel appreciated and I would recommend Antwerpen over any dealership any day!! VERY NICE PEOPLE!!

Lovin my CRV, God is Great!

by from Belair Md |

Found car on Cars.com that was in the ballpark for what my husband and I wanted to spend. Sent an email request and was immediately sent a reply from Mark and asked us to come look at the car. I decided to call him and see what his schedule was. He didn't care about his schedule, only mine, so we went out to Randallstown from our Harford Co. home to find Mark and the car out front ready to go. We drove the 2011 Honda CR-v and found it to be exactly as mark described. He informed us of the small dent in the rear and the scratch on the bumper. We found those items to be very minor. He proceeded to show us the Maryland inspection report and what the car required. He showed us the bill for the parts and labor. We reviewed this material while the sales manger and Mark appraised my 2007 Subaru. Mark came back and asked me what we wanted for the Subaru. (my trade) My Husband hit him High, High according to the information found on Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds. They gave us that number! We couldn't believe it, we thought we were going to haggle a bit, but that didn't happen. We were pre-approved from our bank but they asked our interest rate and Mark and his sales manager assured me they could beat our rate at our bank where we have been customers for over 20 years. They sure enough did beat our rate. The guys here at Antwerpen Discount center were AWESOME. I'm sorry I don't remember the sales managers name or the finance guy but every one was very friendly and I am very happy with my CR-V. I would recommend them to any one. Thank you Jack and thank you Mark!! See ya soon, Heidi

The place to be when looking for a hot ride

by from Hanover MD |

the gentleman that Antwerp Auto World were fabulous. The minute I stepped out of my vehicle I was greeted with a welcome and a big smile. Matt in sales helped me find the car that was perfect for myself and my budget. Greg the General Sales Manager gave me a deal I felt was fair and one I couldn't refuse. Matt the General Sales Manager was not in his office, but instead was still hard at it working side by side with all his employees at 8pm this was very impressive (most dealerships you dont see the GM unless theres a problem. All the employees at Antwerpen Auto World showed me total dedication and they seemingly strive for excellence. I would tell anyone to go ask for Matthew in sales and see if they can prove me wrong. I left with a big smile as I drove away in my awesome black on black Mercedes Benz s550.

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I was consulted by the Salesman Mark Reinhart after making a deal he allowed another dealer to sell the BMW 335i that I truly wanted to anther customer through another dealer at the same dealership, Mark Reinhart promised to call me back day after day within a weeks time but I had to call him everyday just to get my calls forwarded after 5 days I finally went to the dealership just to find him giving me some dry excuse as to why he allowed another dealer to sell the sought after car that I wanted knowing I was driving a rental car costing me money in the process when I finally seen him on that Saturday morning he told me he allowed it to happen did it saying he had a bad day and didn't even decided to recognize the fact I was the first person interested in the car now I'm back to square one with looking for a car and still spending money ken a rental car because of this particular dealer Mark Reinhart!!!! and Antwerpen Auto World. And after it was all said and done he didn't even apologize for his un-professionalism he just shrugged his shoulders and said "it is what it is!" Future buyers beware of this dealership and particularly this salesman Mark Reinhart to them it's is only ABOUT THE MONEY AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ETHICS NOR MORALS WHEN IT COMES TO THIER CUSTOMERS!!

Unsatisfied Customer

by from Columbia, Md |

I bought a 2005 Mercedes from them December 2013 and it was suppose to be in excellent condition. The check engine light was on and the dealership took it to the Mercedes dealer where they apparently serviced and fixed the problem. I don't drive the vehicle a lot, however when I did drive it the check engine light came back on. I took it to Auto Stream for a diagnostic and oil change. Conclusion they found that my oil gasket seal and transmission gasket were both leaking. $1100.00 later I find myself having to foot this bill. I had been trying to contact my sales person and the service department with no luck. I know when you buy a used vehicle you take a chance, but when the people you buy from tell you things are okay and the vehicle has passed their 100 pt inspection. You take them for their word. Just another foot note, i did have a 30day warrantee but when tried to exercise it, it was to no a veil, because couldn't get ahold of anyone...Just not happy at this point. Anterwepen Randallstown will not have to worry about me or any of my friends purchasing any vehicles from them..Peace!!!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE...FROM JOHN, ERIC TO MATT

by from BALTIMORE MD |

THIS WAS THE MOST PLEASANT EASIEST EXPERIENCE IN BUYING A CAR I HAVE EVER HAD. I WAS THERE FOR 2 HOURS AND EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN CARE OF. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE. I TOLD MY SALESPERSON JOHN WHAT I WANTED HE THEN SENT ME TO MATT THE BOSS...LOL..AND HE MADE EVERYTHING HAPPEN...THEN I MET THE PLEASANT ERIC WHO ENDED ALL PAPERWORK AND MONEY PROCESS. THEY ALSO HAD HOMEMADE COOKIES AND COFFEE.

Midnite blue pearl 2006 chrysler sebring touring

by from cockeysville Md |

Had a nice experience at Antwerpen Auto World. Charles the internet manager took good care of me.Eric the finance guy was good too. Got a good price and test drive was good.

Wow!! Wrong decision...?

by from Pennsylvania |

I decided to buy a car I liked at this dealership but when it came to the "deal" I ended up forking out more cash than I wanted to. I told the salesman that I was expecting a baby and I was saving up my money. He was very pushy and didn't care about my situation. Didn't even congratulate me! My monthly payment which he reassured me would be less...sure wasn't at signing! Not very nice right? Also, I recommend to everyone: Please look over the car VERY carefully!! The day after I bought the car the alert light for tire maintenance turned on. I've had this happen in my previous car so I knew the tires needed air. Because the light continuously turned on, I took the car to a tire specialist. There was a nail in the rear tire as well as a huge chunk of tire missing! I held back the tears as the repair man showed me what he found. Along with that tire another tire had dry rotted. Two new tires and more money spent that I wish I still had... I'm nervous there may be more issues but am praying God will continue to keep me safe! It's been three weeks and I still haven't received any info from the warranty company or the "Gap Coverage" company. I am trying my best to look at the positive side which is a safer and hopefully more reliable car. I wish you all the best in your car search and hope my review has helped!

Best experience in a long time!

by from Baltimore MD |

I was checking out vehicles online and one caught my eye. I called an spoke to Marty Ferris. He reviewed the pricing and we made an appointment. I know that my credit isn't great, but they worked with me to get the best deal for us all. I left with the car that I wanted.

Buyer beware!!

by from Baltimore,Maryland |

The Price that you see is not the price. Every dealer I went to has the price plus taxes and tags. This dealer charged price+inspection fee+reconditioning fee+dealer processing fee . On top of whatever the used car price will be close to a couple thousand dollars. On top of that for buying in cash there is a 10% fee on top of the price. The sales women tried to push financing on us hard. Once we were on our way off the lot the manager, in a last ditch effort, waived the 10% fee. The whole trip to this dealer was a waste of time. Buyer Beware!