Oasis Auto Inc.

(5.0) 3 Reviews

3128 W State St, Boise, ID 83703

They've earned our loyalty

by from Boise, ID |

We have now purchased four vehicles from Oasis Auto--we're confirmed Subaru fans, and prefer to buy used cars at affordable prices. Not only have we been satisfied with our vehicles at the time of purchase, any time we've had a repair issue, they've gotten us in quickly and completed the work for a reasonable price. Gary and Anton know the vehicles they sell, and make sure that when we drive the cars off the lot they are in tip top shape. We're sold on Subaru and I can't imagine buying one from anyone else.

Excellent

by from Boise, ID |

I recently had my car towed to Oasis for repair following the recommendation of a friend who also experienced excellent service. They had my Subaru's problem figured out and fixed by the next morning. They also called me at the time my car arrived to discuss the problem after the tow truck dropped it off, again when they determined what the problem was, and then then next morning when it was done. Prior to fixing anything they gave me a good price estimation as well as an accurate time frame for repairs. They were true to their word in price as well as time, and ran through my entire bill with me. I would recommend them to anyone!

Affordable

by from Boise, ID |

We recently purchased a Subaru Tribeca from Oasis Auto and the owner, Gary Hall. He doesn't normally sell Tribeca's off the lot very often but we told him what we wanted and they went out of their way to get one for us. At the best price affordable and delivered sooner than we expected. Unforeseen what the vehicle looked liked, we entrusted the fact that it would give us a good car, in mint condition and certified by Subaru mechanics. We couldn't have asked for a better car and they did an excellent job. I am a very, very satisfied customer and I love my new car! I would recommend them over any other Subaru dealers! Thanks Oasis Auto!