Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

9380 West Fairview Ave, Boise, ID 83704

New 877-326-7021 New 877-326-7021
Used 866-537-0440 Used 866-537-0440
Service 877-868-1754 Service 877-868-1754

Idaho's #1 Volume Subaru Dealer! Driven By You!

Purchase

by from Bishop, CA |

My son went into have his Subaru serviced. He was talking with Jeremy who had sold my son his car. I have been interested in purchasing a new car and had thought about the Legacy. I started talking with Jeremy who was knowledgeable, pleasant and low key. I decided to purchase the Legacy. It was the best car purchase experience I have ever had.

September 1, 2015

Thanks for your review- I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Jeremy. We look forward to serving you again soon! -Ty Leuthold, General Manager

2016 Crosstrek

by from Boise, ID |

I had been looking at Crosstreks after almost buying one at this dealership a few years ago. Finally I gave Vinny a call to get things rolling. It took me a while to make a color decision and decide what to do with my current vehicle but once I did, it was the easiest process ever. Now a gorgeous dark grey Crosstrek is sitting in my garage. The only thing that wish was better is the quality of the Subaru paint. The very first trip on Winter roads resulted in a large chip on my hood and several smaller chips. Other than that...perfect.

December 9, 2015

Congratulations on your new Crosstrek, and thank you for choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise. See you soon!

Everything about this experience was great!

by from Central Point, OR |

We thought buying a new car would be very stressful but this turned out to be just the opposite. Larry H. Miller provided us a great salesperson. She was very friendly and went the extra mile to find us the car that fit our needs. The finance manager helped complete the deal in a very efficient and thorough manner. We felt very relaxed during the whole buying process. No pressure, great product, great experience!

October 16, 2015

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise. See you soon! ?Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Great job

by from Boise Idaho |

Great job found the exact truck I wanted!!!!! You rocked it thanks again

October 13, 2015

Thank you for your review, Ryan!

My Oil Change

by from Boise |

Good service and found staff very helpful, Service Advisor Callie Sharp explained what was to be done and later verified the work that was done. Good job!

October 6, 2015

Thank you for your review, Ray. See you soon! ?Ty Leuthold, General Manager

2015 Crosstrek

by from Boise |

Had an awesome buying experience. Everything went smoothly and was given quite a few options regarding financing. I absolutely love the car and how well it handles compared to anything I've ever driven. I'd say more but I've only had it for a few days but I am eager to see what adventures lie ahead for me and my car.

October 2, 2015

Thank you for your review, Nathan, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to serving you again soon. -Ty Leuthold, General Manager

They really take care of you...

by from Boise |

Just got a Subaru WRX, and must say Shane was more than helpful. Specially they did not have the CVT in stock but they made the dealer's exchange to get me the car I wanted very quickly. Looking forward to have a lot of fun with WRX!

September 30, 2015

Congratulations on your new WRX! We appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise, and look forward to serving you again soon. -Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Larry miller Subaru and salesman Lynn

by from Boise, idaho |

Larry miller Subaru assisted us in identifying the car with features and color we desire, called us when it arrived at the dealership, and did a wonderful job is helping us to trade our 2006 Honda CR-V for this car. Lynn was terrific in all aspects, as was Cody! We had a great experience overall, we just love the car, and will certainly by another car from larry miller dealerships!

September 30, 2015

Thank you for your review, Pam. I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Lynn and Cody. See you again soon! -Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Mr. & Mrs. Scott Sorensen

by from Boise, Id. |

I have only been in a few times but each time I have been very impressed with the service and repair. Everyone is very helpful and we are in and out very fast. I love my Subaru and will never buy anything but a Subaru. Thanks for the awesome service.

September 29, 2015

Thank you for your review, Vicki. We appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise, and look forward to serving you again soon. -Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Great service at Larry Miller Subaru

by from Boise |

Took my Outback in for 30K service. Everything went very smooth from drop off and car service to work and back. Thanks.

September 22, 2015

Thanks for your loyalty to Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise, Paul. We look forward to serving you again soon. -Ty Leuthold, General Manager