Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

9380 West Fairview Ave, Boise, ID 83704

New 877-326-7021
Used 866-537-0440
Service 877-868-1754

Idaho's #1 Volume Subaru Dealer! Driven By You.

Great car buying experience.

by from Boise, Idaho |

I was in need of a newer car with A/C. Larry Miller Subaru had a 2007 Rabbit that fit my needs on their lot. I walked in at 2PM, and was the proud owner of a great little car by 4PM. Friendly salespeople, good prices, and they found me reasonable financing too.

August 13, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying your Rabbit. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Excellent experience

by from Mountain Home, ID |

Not much to say except that the sales rep was kind, understanding, patient, and helped me get into a car I have nothing but praise for. Definitely a great experience and I love my new car!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your review, Sam, and for choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise. See you again soon! -Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Michael

by from boise |

The buying experience was enhanced by Mike Schroeder, the salesman who handled the transaction. He was very personable and professional. He is an asset to your company.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for your review, Michael. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Helpful, Friendly Service

by from Boise, ID |

The service department people were very polite, prompt and helpful. My car was brought into the service area and taken care of immediately.

June 2, 2015

Thank you for your review, Anna. We appreciate you choosing us for your service needs, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

owner

by from boise id. |

Honest and upfront. They found the car we wanted and at the price we wanted.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for your review! See you next time. -Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Subaru service

by from Boise, ID |

Prompt, professional service and a nice waiting room to boot.

May 6, 2015

Thank you for your review- we look forward to seeing you again soon! -Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Good experience but could have been better

by from Boise, Idaho |

I'm an new expat From Singapore & Lynn Sparhawk has been a great help in getting me a vehicle leased from Larry Miller Boise Subaru for 24mths. A friendly & professional salesman which i would recommend to ANYONE who wants to get a Subaru vehicle for his great service & attitude. One low light was the downpayment requested was a tad high which unfortunately was only made aware during the final approval process (was communicated a lower downpayment initially, but I believe its the approval process & nothing to do with Lynn). I fully understand expats have little or no established credit history but checking later with my expat colleagues for the same expat duration who leased from other dealers they do not seem to have any issue with minimal or no downpayment. A future improvement on this front would make the overall experience at Larry Miller Boise Subaru PERFECT.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback- I will incorporate your comments into our training regimen. We sincerely appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise, and look forward to seeing you again. -Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Oil Change Service

by from Nampa, idaho |

Fantastic experience. Easy, fast, and efficient. All personnel were very courteous.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for your review, Marty. We look forward to serving you again soon. - Ty Leuthold, General Manager

All good

by from Boise ID |

Everything has been great! Most recent visit for service - they have WiFi you can use and works great. Servic staff very friendly and helpful.

March 23, 2015

I'm glad that you enjoyed the use of our wifi. It's a pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! -Ty Leuthold, General Manager

Neil Bryant at Larry Miller Subaru

by from Boise, ID |

We had an usual experience for a sales situation. The salesperson was professional, courteous, and best of all HE LISTENED. I asked questions and he answered, then because he is a good listener he knew what to add that we needed to know. So let me offer a sincere thanks to Neil Bryant, I will send friends to him and buy more vehicles from him myself. We have been pleased with the business and service folks also. We take the car in to the service department this week and expect the excellent experience to continue. Oh, I neglected to mention that we love the car even more than we thought we would!

March 25, 2015

Thank you for your review, I'll be sure to pass your appreciation along to Neil. We take pride in our ability to create 'unusual experiences' like you described. Enjoy your car, and see you again soon! - Ty Leuthold, General Manager

oil change

by from Mountain Home, ID |

Excellent service! Customer service was great and recommended future service was appreciated.

March 23, 2015

Thanks, Jim; we live to serve. See you again soon. - Ty Leuthold, General Manager