Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise

9380 West Fairview Ave, Boise, ID 83704

New 877-326-7021
Used 866-537-0440
Service 877-868-1754

Idaho's #1 Volume Subaru Dealer! Driven By You.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Oregon |

Our buying experience was excellent all the way around. Cory Hatch went out of his way to make us very comfortable and took a lot of time and effort to make sure we purchased the vehicle that was right for us. I also appreciated the sales manger checking with us to make sure all our questions were getting answered to our satisfaction. Erin in the finance department was also very thorough and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Our purchase was a breeze from start to finish and we will again be visiting them soon for that reason.

July 3, 2014

Great to hear that your purchase was a breeze and thank you for leaving this review! Congrats on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

outback

by from Horseshoe Bend, Idaho |

Thank you Lynn for a great car buying experience. Hassle free, you gave me the time and space to make my decision.

July 8, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for leaving this review! Let us know if there's anything else that we can help with.

First Oil Change

by from Meridian, ID |

Great Job!! Also removed grease spot on back seat.

July 8, 2014

That's great to hear and we're pleased to see that the grease was removed. We'll see you on your next visit.

Great Car Purchasing Experience

by from Boise, Idaho |

We wanted an AWD vehicle since we moved to a mountainous state with snow. Our friend owned the Subaru Outback and we had the pleasure of driving around with her in California wine country. Dick Wilson our salesperson had a wealth of knowledge and was not the least high pressure. We started by looking at the Outback and in the end purchased a Legacy Sedan. We negotiated a deal in less than 2 hours and were delighted to have a sedan that had AWD and all the safety features we wanted. Scott Patton reviewed our vehicle with us when it arrived and we love it. The car signing part was a breeze and we were finished with everything within 1.5 hours. We love our Subaru and we loved dealing with Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise.

July 2, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Dick know that you left this review and enjoy your new Legacy.

Very Satisfied

by from Payette, Idaho |

Devan Dillon was very considerate of our needs when purchasing the 2014 Legacy Subaru. Devan was very helpful in deciding which vehicle we wanted to purchase . I would recommend your facility to anyone interested. Thank you again. Carl and Eva Marshall

July 4, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Devan.

Had a great experience!

by from Boise |

This is the fourth Subaru for me but the best dealer experience by far!

July 4, 2014

That's great to hear and thank you for choosing us as your dealership to purchase the fourth Subaru. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Don't trade a car in, guaranteed to rip you off.

by from Boise, Idaho |

I purchased my 2000 Subaru Legacy about a year ago, it has been a great car. Paid 8000.00 for it and kept it in great shape. Decided I wanted a newer Forester and or Outback. They were only going to give me 4000.00 for my trade in. Not very happy about that. Some of the sales people are great but not so much the others.

Great customer service, exceeded my expectations

by from Boise, Idaho |

I had an excellent experience with their Sales Consultant Vinny Picard. On our first meeting, he took note of all the details that I was looking for in a car. After that day, he was consistent in making follow-up calls and sending me a list of available cars that might interest me. Overall, this dealership went above and beyond what I was expecting. I came back after 3 weeks to see my options for leasing a car and left the dealership with a possibility of buying a new car thru their endless and persistent effort to find solutions to my somewhat "complicated" situation having no credit history and just being in the US for barely a month. They made a lot of calls and kep me updated on what was going on. When they finally fgured out how to do it, they didn't ask me to wait any longer and assured to call me on the next business day. As promised, they called and asked me to come over to do the paper work. They were able to work it out and I happily went home with a brand new car.

July 4, 2014

We sure love Vinny around here and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Congratulations on your purchase, as well.

Helpful and honest

by from Boise, ID |

I purchased a used truck from LH Miller Suburu. Like many of the reviews listed, I too had an excellent experience with the sales guy(Vinny). Overall, this dealership went above and beyond what all the surrounding dealerships considered "Customer Service". I have found my dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone that wants to have a quick, honest, and fair priced vehicle.

July 4, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying your Truck. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Vinny.

Great Service, Excellent job in answering question

by from Boise, ID |

I thought I knew what I wanted, but I had A LOT of questions. Corey answered all of my questions without hesitation, showed me some parts of the car that I wanted to see. When I left the dealer, Corey answered his phone diligently and kindly answered my questions again, and explained where the seat warmers were; where the cruise levers were and how to work them. And after I bought the car, Corey called to see if I needed any help finding anything! I had a wonderful time asking my questions and having him answering them! I wanted to make sure that this was the car that I needed and the safety features were primary, and they all were. Thank you.

July 4, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Corey know that you left this review.

No Stress

by from Nampa, ID |

I was super stressed to buy a car, having been through the process before I knew what i was in for. Cody Scott quickly put my fears to rest, and I was soon on the road with the perfect car for me. I felt no pressure to buy and I they beat all of my numbers on the first try.

July 4, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Cody.