Luxury Auto Mall of Sioux Falls

4410 West 12th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57107

New 877-277-2078
Used 877-272-8544
Service 866-473-4060

One Low Price. Plain and Simple. Always!

Excellent service, very clean rest room

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Stopped for a quick lube and was in and out in no time at all. Aaron recommended that I may need a new belt, will reschedule to take care of that later. Very helpful and courteous staff.

Great service, reliable and trustworthy dealership

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

The work performed on my 2007 Cadillac was performed in a timely manner and everything we were told in the beginning was the way it was done in the end. Service manager was courteous and worked with our schedule at getting the car in and the service work performed. At this time we purchased new tires and had all the fluids flushed and changed and are very happy with everything that was done. Have a high confidence level in your dealership and that is why we continue to service cars there along with buying my last 3 cars from you. Sincerely, Arlene Houska Arlene Houska

Upselling was upsetting

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I was concerned that the service tech was trying to upsell me. I knew I was doe - but not overdue - for Maintenance II service (fluids). However, he also said I had a significant engine oil leak that was common to Northstar engines. This is my fourth Cadillac with a Northstar engine and have never had a problem with engine oil leaks. Also, I park on light-colored concrete, have never seen a drop of oil on the driveway, and have never seen smoke from burning oil.

Excellent service

by from Milford, Iowa |

We told them what we wanted and they found it. Delivered it. Gave us helpful tips for how to use all those wonderful new features.

Awesome Service!

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I just went in for a cubby that wouldn't open and there was a recall on my car that they just went ahead and completed that while I was there.

Great Service

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

As soon as it was determined that the part needed was not available on the day of service, a Friday, and would not be available until Monday I was provided with a loaner car for the weekend. I was notified as soon as the my car was ready for pickup. Thank You. Doyle Y.

Great Service, Welcoming Staff

by from Sioux Falls, South Dakota |

I'm always greeted when I arrive I love the customer service there I enjoy doing business with luxury auto mall.

Service on our SRX

by from Sioux Falls,SD |

The service department always does a great job and the cookies and coffee are excellent, however my wife and I were in the show room enjoying our coffee and viewing a new Cadillac with some interest and had questions and no one came to assist us so we decide to leave. Bad new for you guys, you might have had a sale!!!!

Sales Staff Smooth Transition

by from Sioux Falls SD |

The original sales person who I initiated the purchase of the car left the dealership prior to me picking up the car. The transition to the new sales person was flawless and he did an excellent job of communicating about the purchase, pick up of the car and training me on all the techi aspects of the car

Service completed

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Had appointment for service. Work was completed in less than an hour. All went great. The waiting area was clean and the employees were exceptional and extremely helpful.