Brothers Auto Sales

Brothers Auto Sales

2100 W. 12th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57104

Used 888-260-1997

jeremy might be the rudest person

by from sioux falls |

After looking at a few cars I was met by Jeremy. I researched a few types of cars in my budget and found a couple at brothers store. Even though their prices were much higher than the other place, I still wanted to see them, maybe nicer shape, I thought! !! I was sooooo wrong! I asked jeremy if there would be room to lower the price since I found others at another store for less and in my opinion in better shape. He rolled his eyes and walked away from me! ???? Apparently he couldn't believe I asked that. I had heard about brothers selling their cars for high prices and found that to be true. I hope that the owners and manager get this review because if they have sales people like jeremy they should consider training them about customer service. As far as the car I was looking for, it had hail dents all over the trim and evidence of previously repaired hail on the hood and trunk. I didn't get a chance to ask about it because as I said jeremy walked away.

I will consider BROTHER'S again for a car purchase

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

This was a great experience for me. My salesperson, Jon, was very helpful, answered my questions, and sought after my concerns regarding the vehicle I was searching. I was very pleased.