Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171 New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008 Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679 Service 866-683-5679

Saving You More Since 1904!

Marty & Michelle McKrell

by from parma,ohio |

I went to Spitzer Kia in Cleveland for a minor recall repair and took a look at their inventory. George was polite and knows what Customer Service is. He configured the numbers to where they needed to be and listened to what I was looking for.My concerns are family concerns and we are really happy with the Sorento we purchased..he made it happen. The staff is very friendly and honest and made purchasing our car stress free and pleasant experience!

October 24, 2015

Thanks Marty and Michelle for sharing your service experience and for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland!

Great Experience

by from Lakewood, OH |

I went to the dealership to trade my car for a used Soul. Freddy was my salesman and was fabulous. Adam made sure they offered me what it took to close the deal. I got a great deal on the car. Even Vince in Finance made the usually stressful part of buying a car seem like fun. Everyone who worked there went above and beyond to ensure that my experience at Spitzer Kia was outstanding. Special shout out to Kim at the service desk for stopping by twice to make sure that I was being taken good care of. I highly recommend this dealership.

February 3, 2016

Thank you Amy for sharing your experience at Spitzer Kia Cleveland! It's important to us to know that our staff is able to provide a comfortable atmosphere for all of our customers throughout the entire buying process. We appreciate you choosing us for your Soul and the 5-star rating!

Nice floor, easy to shop at.

by from Cleveland, OH |

We went to Kia shopping for a used vehicle. The vehicle was very very nice, and in great condition, and Freddie was very good to work with trying it out and working through price. Through no fault of Spitzer, we ultimately decided on another car, but they were great to work with, and they had zero problem with us going to another vehicle. I will definitely stop by when it comes time to look for another car.

December 7, 2015

Thank you Devin for the positive feedback! We value our customers beyond just a purchase at Spitzer Cleveland Kia and look forward to seeing you in the future for any vehicle need you may have, whether it be service or sale. We appreciate the 5-star rating and wish you and your family a happy holiday season!

Won't negotiate

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Won't negotiate.. Very frustrating. Move onto another. They will break apart any point you make. What happened to customer service?

November 13, 2015

We appreciate the feedback on your experience. Your concerns are currently being examined by the general manager of the store to resolve this conflict.

Grateful Customer

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I was shopping for a new car and so I visited Spitzer Kia in Cleveland. I test drove the Kia Optima and liked it. The sales manager asked me to give him a number that would make me buy the Optima on the spot. I gave him a number and to my surprise he agreed to it. We shook hands and I bought the car. A few hours after buying the car and after talking to my wife I got cold feet. I went back to Spitzer Kia with my wife and told them I had second thoughts about buying a car without taking a day to think about it. Even though Spitzer Kia was under no obligation to rescind the deal they graciously did! I am thankful to the people at Spitzer Kia that listened to my concerns and without any hesitation gave up a sale rather than have an unhappy customer.

October 24, 2015

We appreciate you sharing your positive experience at Spitzer Kia Cleveland! Thank you for the 5-star rating!

Great Customer Service w/Adam Black & Bob, finance

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

Adam and Bob in finance helped to make the car buying process fun, but most importantly they helped me find a new car and still stay within my budget. Adam kept his promise on that Sunroof and I love it! Fun bunch of people and friendly too. Now I know why my friend Maryann Matthews highly recommends Spitzer Kia of Cleveland. Thanks to all of you ! Malinda (Brunswick, Ohio)

October 24, 2015

Thank you Malinda for sharing your positive experience and for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland!

kia soul

by from cleveland ohio |

I like to thank mike and alexis they was very nice to me. and helped me purashed a 2015 kia soul thank u guys.

October 24, 2015

Thank you Karen for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland and for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you choosing us as your Kia dealer!

Great Customer Service

by from Akron, OH |

I bought a 2016 Kia Serento a month ago. I have to say that the customer service I received from George Woods was excellent. I felt he really was concerned with my wants and he did not pressure me with any annoying sales tactics. Throughout the whole process he took the time to explain everything to me which I really appreciate. Never have my car buying experience been the satisfying. Thanks George!

October 24, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback and 5-star rating Renee! We appreciate you choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland!

Great customer service

by from Cleveland, OH |

My daughter and I showed up to the dealership, we met George right away he was helpful and courteous. We really appreciated his patience with us and my grandson. He showed us the vehicle we wanted and did not push us to look at something different. He explain everything about the Kia Soul very knowledge man I was impressed. My daughter is very happy with her purchase and the customer service she received. I personally felt that he went above and beyond what he was supposed to do. And that's why a week later I decided to purchased a 2015 Kia Soul . I would recommend my friends and family to this dealer thanks to Mr. George Woods. THUMBS UP !!!

August 17, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear that you were so impressed with your experience with us that you also bought a car from us. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

Great Service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I accompanied my friend Frances to Spitzer Kia last week. She was in the mind to lease a car. Upon entering we were greeted by George. He was polite, courteous and respectful of the fact that my friend didn't have a ton of money to spend on a car. George didn't push. Fran wanted a Kia Soul and thats what George showed her. He was most knowledgeable about the vehicle and the leasing program.

August 17, 2015

Patt, thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear that your friends experience was so great with us. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.