Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

George Woods / 5 STAR Customer Service

by from Brook Park, OH |

My husband and I showed up to the dealership with printouts in hand of used KIA Optima's we wanted to see. George was happy to show us one or all three of the cars we were interested in. After test driving the first one he had mentioned that we may possibly qualify for a new KIA Optima for less than what a used one would cost us monthly and kept in mind the amount we had budgeted for the car. Needless to say we drove off the lot with a new KIA Optima. He was thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly. Buying a car from George Wood and Spitzer Kia Cleveland was a fantastic experience and I am telling all our family, friends, co-workers and anyone who listen to me to see George Wood and give them a try, you won't be disappointed! I love driving my new KIA Optima! Thank you George!

Great Service, No Pressure George Woods

by from Parma Heights, OH |

We met George and he right away assured us he wanted to get us in the vehicle we wanted. We really appreciated his patience with us and the two grandchildren we had with us. He showed us the vehicles we wanted to look at and not the ones the "dealerships" push (our experience with two others). He told us everything about the vans and the differences between the different models. We told him we wanted to check out other vans He gave us his card for when we would be returning two days later. We did return because we were so impressed with him and bought the 2015 Kia Sedona. It has everything we were looking for and we (especially the children) love it!!!. There was no presure from any of the staff at all. This was the best experience we have ever had buying a new vehicle. This included the Manager and the Finance department. Do your self a favor and visit George at Kia Spitzer at the corner of Brookpark and State road in Cleveland.

July 17, 2015

Trina, thank you for that great review. We're so glad George was able to help you find the perfect new 2015 Kia Sedona. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Very helpful and courteous. We went in thinking we would not be able to purchase a used vehicle in our price range and low mileage. With the help of our salesman George we were driving away with a 2015 Soul!

July 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're so happy you had such a great car buying experience. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

Great service, very kind and helpful

by from Parma, Ohio |

George Woods helped me out and was very friendly. He helped me find the car I wanted and had me look at multiple models of the car. I personally feel that he did above and beyond what he was supposed to do. I am very happy with my purchase and the customer service I received. I would recommend this dealership.

July 17, 2015

Mallory, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so glad George was able to help you find the perfect car. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

great customer service.

by from parma |

We enjoyed our whole process of getting our new car. George Woods was a great sales rep and made it go smoothly. Worked everything out for us. I would definitely go buy a car there again.

June 6, 2015

Jenna, thank you for leaving such a great review. We're happy to hear that George was able to help you find the perfect car. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

George Woods

by from Parma Ohio |

George Woods made sure I had the most pleasurable experience possible when purchasing my new car. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly and was very polite and professional. I would recommend Spitzer Kia to anyone I know looking for a new or used car. The whole process was stress-free and I left completely satisfied with a clear understanding of everything.

June 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're happy to hear that George was able to help you find the perfect new car.

WORST Customer Service

by from Quaker City, Ohio |

Absolute WORST customer service ever experienced!!! Extremely rude!! Would not even recommend this dealer to my worst enemy!! If you go there, DO NOT deal with the salesman named George Woods. Just purchased a 2014 Kia Optimum SX and found a big crack in the front bumper after the store had already closed so I had to wait and call them this morning about it. Spoke with George about this and he knew about the crack the entire time but did not once point that out to me (expected me to find it myself) and he said the car was sold as is. However, on the internet, that was never disclosed about the crack. Also, when I called about the car before I made my 2 hour trip up there, I made sure I asked Shawn if the car is true to everything it says it was and he assured me it was. However, that was a lie, considering the crack was not disclosed. George told me I could talk to the manager and I agreed that I would be calling him and as I explained that this needs to be made right because I already experienced the worst customer service as it was, he told me "I don't need to hear about this" and hung up on me!! AWESOME way to make your customers feel important! Last time I checked, customers are what keep you in business. Learn how to treat customers with respect!!!!

May 13, 2015

Cindy, we're sorry to hear that your car shopping experience was unsatisfactory. We assure you that customer service is our top priority. If you would like to speak to us further about your experience please call us at 866-795-2316 Thank you for your feedback, we will look into this further.

Great customer service

by from Akron Oh |

I came looking for a car for my daughter...Didn't have a lot of money to spend and didn't want a new car.. From the moment he met me at the door George was awesome. First of all he listened to me and didn't try and sell my something I didn't want..After a few moments he returned with the perfect car. It was just right . Secondly, it even had low miles and was a one owner vehicle..My Ninabean,which is what I call her really loves it..Last and most certainly least George made the whole process simple. I will truly will refer people to him and Spitzer Kia. GEORGE IS AWESOME!!!

May 13, 2015

Thank you for that great review. We're happy to hear that George was able to get your daughter into the perfect car. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.

Ask for Mike at Spitzer Kia

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I bought a 2012 Kia Optima from Mike back in October (yes it took me a long time to get back here and write a review). I hadn't bought a car in a long time and was very apprehensive about buying from a bigger dealership. I was on a tight budget, needed a reliable car before winter and had some concerns about financing. Mike came recommended from friends of ours who bought a car from him previously. Buying a car has never been so easy! I knew going in what car I wanted to test drive, drove it and fell in love. Spitzer Kia has a large group of finance companies they do business with and financing was not an issue. I couldn't believe that buying a car could be so easy. People at the dealership were super friendly from the guy holding open the door to the finance guy that came over to talk to us about financing options to the finance manager we signed papers with. This was my first non GM car and I couldn't be more thrilled. I've had the car almost 7 months and I am still just as excited to drive it. Mike made the whole process easy, was super helpful and has even called to check in and see how things are going. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

May 5, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback. We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your car shopping experience with us. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.

outstanding service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I walked in to the dealership and from the first person that opened the door to the last person that completed the financial paper. .outstanding service and very professional. Thank you for great experience. Onix Garcia

April 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. We're so glad that you had such an enjoyable shopping experience at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.

service dept

by from Cleveland Ohio |

This service dept. Is the worst department I've ever had to do business with. Everything about this place is an mess. Very poor customer service,& lack of communication. I was told my car would be ready at a certain time and it was not!! Unfortunately they had my car for more then 12hours already. I was told I could only have a one day car rental and my car would be ready buy the time I needed to return the car but obviously it's not. Not only am I without a car but I still am upset that it's taking this long to fix the issues.This is totally unexceptable im so gladci didnt purchase from this dealership i gave the service person my phone number 3 times to keep me updated with my car but they didnt bother to cakl me. I am not ever coming back to this place again once I spoke to the Customer service mgr. I was not convinced she was going to deal with my issue. This place is a disaster.

April 7, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry to hear that your experience in our service department was unsatisfactory. If you need further assistance please contact our General Manager, Tony Black.