Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171 New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008 Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679 Service 866-683-5679

Saving You More Since 1904!

Kia Optima Lease renewal

by from Mentor, Ohio |

I emailed this dealership and got very competitive quotes prior to visiting the dealership. I was looking to renew my lease and was able to work a deal out with them. George Woods was my salesman and he was very polite, friendly, and worked hard to get the best deal for me.

March 18, 2016

Gregory we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Spitzer Kia Cleveland. Thank you for choosing us to lease your Optima from and the 5-star rating!

KIYYAH IN SALES

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

My experience at kia was definitely pleasant and better than any other car dealership than i've ever been to. Kiyyah made my experience nice and easy, i'll definitely be back.

April 12, 2016

Thank you Jaylen for the positive feedback! We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide an enjoyable experience for yo and appreciate the 5-star review!

Kia of Spitzer upset customer

by from Cleveland,Oh |

I bought a Kia Rondo Nov.2015 since buying the car I've been going to KIA every month complaining about the same problem the service people kept telling me everything was ok with the car just for them to finally tell me what's wrong with my car in march the staff are very rude always getting smart its not fair to the customer to have to go through this I'm beyond frustrated with this company if I didn't have a car note I would not return KIA of Spitzer in my opinion can do way better. I'm constantly having to take my car to KIA every other week smh

March 22, 2016

Markeisha we appreciate the feedback and apologize for your frustration with our service department. Your concerns have been sent directly to the General Manager in order to to be addressed immediately. Thank you.

customer service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I worked with Kiyyah and when i came in she was very friendly and had great customer service. Answered all my questions and was very honest with me. She went step by step with us and worked hard to get us the best deal. I enjoyed my time.

March 18, 2016

Thank you Noemi for providing feedback on your experience at Spitzer Kia Cleveland! We take pride in knowing our staff is able to provide such great service and appreciate the 5-star rating!

Wow, impressed with George

by from Cleveland, oh |

Stopped in to teat drive a Kia soul. Met up with George. Man this guy's great! This is the first time in 2 months of car shopping I have not felt pressured or bullied. He took his time and let me explore for 2 hours at this car. I am still in wow on how awesome I was treated while just looking at a car. Thanks :)

March 18, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at Spitzer Kia Cleveland! We take pride in knowing our staff is able to provide such outstanding service and that we were able to get you into a Soul!

Great Experience

by from Lakewood, OH |

I went to the dealership to trade my car for a used Soul. Freddy was my salesman and was fabulous. Adam made sure they offered me what it took to close the deal. I got a great deal on the car. Even Vince in Finance made the usually stressful part of buying a car seem like fun. Everyone who worked there went above and beyond to ensure that my experience at Spitzer Kia was outstanding. Special shout out to Kim at the service desk for stopping by twice to make sure that I was being taken good care of. I highly recommend this dealership.

February 3, 2016

Thank you Amy for sharing your experience at Spitzer Kia Cleveland! It's important to us to know that our staff is able to provide a comfortable atmosphere for all of our customers throughout the entire buying process. We appreciate you choosing us for your Soul and the 5-star rating!

Nice floor, easy to shop at.

by from Cleveland, OH |

We went to Kia shopping for a used vehicle. The vehicle was very very nice, and in great condition, and Freddie was very good to work with trying it out and working through price. Through no fault of Spitzer, we ultimately decided on another car, but they were great to work with, and they had zero problem with us going to another vehicle. I will definitely stop by when it comes time to look for another car.

December 7, 2015

Thank you Devin for the positive feedback! We value our customers beyond just a purchase at Spitzer Cleveland Kia and look forward to seeing you in the future for any vehicle need you may have, whether it be service or sale. We appreciate the 5-star rating and wish you and your family a happy holiday season!

Won't negotiate

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Won't negotiate.. Very frustrating. Move onto another. They will break apart any point you make. What happened to customer service?

November 13, 2015

We appreciate the feedback on your experience. Your concerns are currently being examined by the general manager of the store to resolve this conflict.

Marty & Michelle McKrell

by from parma,ohio |

I went to Spitzer Kia in Cleveland for a minor recall repair and took a look at their inventory. George was polite and knows what Customer Service is. He configured the numbers to where they needed to be and listened to what I was looking for.My concerns are family concerns and we are really happy with the Sorento we purchased..he made it happen. The staff is very friendly and honest and made purchasing our car stress free and pleasant experience!

October 24, 2015

Thanks Marty and Michelle for sharing your service experience and for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland!

Grateful Customer

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I was shopping for a new car and so I visited Spitzer Kia in Cleveland. I test drove the Kia Optima and liked it. The sales manager asked me to give him a number that would make me buy the Optima on the spot. I gave him a number and to my surprise he agreed to it. We shook hands and I bought the car. A few hours after buying the car and after talking to my wife I got cold feet. I went back to Spitzer Kia with my wife and told them I had second thoughts about buying a car without taking a day to think about it. Even though Spitzer Kia was under no obligation to rescind the deal they graciously did! I am thankful to the people at Spitzer Kia that listened to my concerns and without any hesitation gave up a sale rather than have an unhappy customer.

October 24, 2015

We appreciate you sharing your positive experience at Spitzer Kia Cleveland! Thank you for the 5-star rating!