Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Awesome Deal!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Had the best car buying experience with George at the Kia Dealership! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and matched up my needs with the perfect automobile. I would recommend this dealership and salesperson to everyone I know! : )

September 11, 2014

Lori, Thank you for your great review of both our Spitzer Kia dealership as well as George. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Brittany T.

great experience for first note

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

great overall experience. I'm in love with the car so far, hopefully i get approved!

Friendly Service

by from parma ohio |

listened to what i needed and found a very sound car for my sistuation

2014 Kia Soul Experience

by from Parma Ohio 44130 |

Erica Quinones was patient and kind. She walked us through everything in purchasing my vehicle. She was knowledgeable about the car, and I am very very satistfied and happy that she she was here to help me. I would and can't wait to recommend her to my family and friends in the market to buy a new car.

George Woods, the salesman, made it easy

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

My husband and I went to numerous dealerships - the buying process, salesman, deals, were the best at Spitzer Kia on Brookpark Road, Cleveland, Ohio.

September 12, 2014

Thanks for your great review. We hope your enjoying your new car and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us so much! Brittany T.

Great Experience

by from Brook Park, OH |

When we first pulled up we weren't rushed by sales personal and walked to look at the different cars. After a few minutes was approached by a George who introduced himself and asked if we had any questions and then let us continue to look at cars without being shadowed. When we decided what three we wanted to look at we were helped by George and he knew the information about the cars on the lot. He even knew the basic specs for the different Kia Sorrento's that I was looking at. Very informative and easy to work with. I did not feel as if I was being pushed into buying the wrong car.

September 12, 2014

Jenna, We're glad that George was able to assist you in your purchase of a Sorento. We try to make the car buying experience as stress free as possible for our customers so it's good to hear how enjoyable this experience was for you! Brittany T.

new rio owner

by from cleveland ohio |

I came in today to Spitzer Kia looking for a great car that would fit my finacial needs and Mike helped me find the perfect one! He was a true help and got me a brand new 2014 kia rio with no money down for only $308 a month on lease! Thats a great deal! They provide great customer care! Wouldnt have wanted a car anywhere else! Top starts for spitzer kia and mike :)

September 12, 2014

Thanks for your great review of our Spitzer Kia dealership. We're happy to hear that you were able to find a car that fits all of your needs. We hope you're enjoying your Kia Rio. Brittany T.

Great Experience

by from Cuyahoga falls |

Justin was very easy to work with the entire process was very easy. I will definately deal with them for any future purchases. The staff was very friendly and they were able to answer all of my questions. The process was quick only a couple hours including test driving my new vehicle and doing a trade-in.

September 12, 2014

Larry, We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. Thanks for such a great review! Brittany T.

amazing

by from Lakewood Ohio |

amazing customer service and Myron and Carls are amazing agents. Thank you for your help.

September 12, 2014

Mariam, Thanks for your great review of our dealership as well as Myron and Carl! We'll be sure to pass along your review to them. We hope your enjoying your new car! Brittany T.

The service here is absolutely wonderful!!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I am so greatful to Spitzer Kia and the wonderful staff they have on board, they made me feel very comfortable with everything. Thank you!

excellent salesman mike

by from parma ohio |

I had an excellent buying experience at Spitzer Kia from Mike Homolak the sales person. All the way through financing and service. I also was given an tour of the facility and a current way of reminders of service appointments via the internet.