Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

outstanding service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I walked in to the dealership and from the first person that opened the door to the last person that completed the financial paper. .outstanding service and very professional. Thank you for great experience. Onix Garcia

April 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. We're so glad that you had such an enjoyable shopping experience at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.

great customer service.

by from parma |

We enjoyed our whole process of getting our new car. George Woods was a great sales rep and made it go smoothly. Worked everything out for us. I would definitely go buy a car there again.

George Woods

by from Parma Ohio |

George Woods made sure I had the most pleasurable experience possible when purchasing my new car. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly and was very polite and professional. I would recommend Spitzer Kia to anyone I know looking for a new or used car. The whole process was stress-free and I left completely satisfied with a clear understanding of everything.

WORST Customer Service

by from Quaker City, Ohio |

Absolute WORST customer service ever experienced!!! Extremely rude!! Would not even recommend this dealer to my worst enemy!! If you go there, DO NOT deal with the salesman named George Woods. Just purchased a 2014 Kia Optimum SX and found a big crack in the front bumper after the store had already closed so I had to wait and call them this morning about it. Spoke with George about this and he knew about the crack the entire time but did not once point that out to me (expected me to find it myself) and he said the car was sold as is. However, on the internet, that was never disclosed about the crack. Also, when I called about the car before I made my 2 hour trip up there, I made sure I asked Shawn if the car is true to everything it says it was and he assured me it was. However, that was a lie, considering the crack was not disclosed. George told me I could talk to the manager and I agreed that I would be calling him and as I explained that this needs to be made right because I already experienced the worst customer service as it was, he told me "I don't need to hear about this" and hung up on me!! AWESOME way to make your customers feel important! Last time I checked, customers are what keep you in business. Learn how to treat customers with respect!!!!

May 13, 2015

Cindy, we're sorry to hear that your car shopping experience was unsatisfactory. We assure you that customer service is our top priority. If you would like to speak to us further about your experience please call us at 866-795-2316 Thank you for your feedback, we will look into this further.

Great customer service

by from Akron Oh |

I came looking for a car for my daughter...Didn't have a lot of money to spend and didn't want a new car.. From the moment he met me at the door George was awesome. First of all he listened to me and didn't try and sell my something I didn't want..After a few moments he returned with the perfect car. It was just right . Secondly, it even had low miles and was a one owner vehicle..My Ninabean,which is what I call her really loves it..Last and most certainly least George made the whole process simple. I will truly will refer people to him and Spitzer Kia. GEORGE IS AWESOME!!!

May 13, 2015

Thank you for that great review. We're happy to hear that George was able to get your daughter into the perfect car. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.

Ask for Mike at Spitzer Kia

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I bought a 2012 Kia Optima from Mike back in October (yes it took me a long time to get back here and write a review). I hadn't bought a car in a long time and was very apprehensive about buying from a bigger dealership. I was on a tight budget, needed a reliable car before winter and had some concerns about financing. Mike came recommended from friends of ours who bought a car from him previously. Buying a car has never been so easy! I knew going in what car I wanted to test drive, drove it and fell in love. Spitzer Kia has a large group of finance companies they do business with and financing was not an issue. I couldn't believe that buying a car could be so easy. People at the dealership were super friendly from the guy holding open the door to the finance guy that came over to talk to us about financing options to the finance manager we signed papers with. This was my first non GM car and I couldn't be more thrilled. I've had the car almost 7 months and I am still just as excited to drive it. Mike made the whole process easy, was super helpful and has even called to check in and see how things are going. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

May 5, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback. We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your car shopping experience with us. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.

service dept

by from Cleveland Ohio |

This service dept. Is the worst department I've ever had to do business with. Everything about this place is an mess. Very poor customer service,& lack of communication. I was told my car would be ready at a certain time and it was not!! Unfortunately they had my car for more then 12hours already. I was told I could only have a one day car rental and my car would be ready buy the time I needed to return the car but obviously it's not. Not only am I without a car but I still am upset that it's taking this long to fix the issues.This is totally unexceptable im so gladci didnt purchase from this dealership i gave the service person my phone number 3 times to keep me updated with my car but they didnt bother to cakl me. I am not ever coming back to this place again once I spoke to the Customer service mgr. I was not convinced she was going to deal with my issue. This place is a disaster.

April 7, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry to hear that your experience in our service department was unsatisfactory. If you need further assistance please contact our General Manager, Tony Black.

Got a new car, Great service from george

by from North Royalton, Ohio |

came in looking to get a used car and customer service was excellent. George greeted us on the way in and was very helpful, and im leaving in practically a brand new car.

February 25, 2015

Mike, thank you for the great review of not only our store but of George as well. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience at our store. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

Wow by Gloria W.Maple Hts Oh. December 3,2014

by from Maple Hts. Oh. |

I recently purchased 2013 Kia Optima from Kia Spitzer,I went in looking for a 2011 or 2012 because that would be in my price range. That's when I met a sales person named Sean Harvey. He was professional,yet down to earth and I felt he had my best interest in mind. I was asked to wait at the sales door,Sean told me he had the car for me. Well he was right!!I got a great deal and the car had only 8000 miles on it and it was beautiful. I have recommended this dealership to everyone I know and Sean Harvey as the best sales person I have ever met. Thank you again so very much Sean!!!!!

December 12, 2014

Gloria, you couldn't be more right in your description of Sean. We know that he is an asset to our company. We are so glad to hear that you were able to get into a 2013 Optima and Sean was able to get you a great deal. Thank you for becoming a part of the Spitzer family!

Erica Quinones

by from Parma Heights OH |

I walked into the dealership this afternoon apprehensive. Earlier in the day I had gone to a competitor where I was treated less then human. As I walked up to the door Erica opened the door and introduced herself and asked what had brought me in today. I explained that I had seen a particular car and would like to check out how comfortable it was. She asked me a few questions and the brought me over to the cars in the show room and let me check them out. She let me look by myself (did not hover). Then she came back over and asked how and if she could answer any questions. She was so nice and professional. Then we talked about what my plans were with purchasing a new car. She explained a little about the dealership and that she was there to help in any way. She even said " we work for you we do not work on commission here". What a refreshing experience after the horrible one earlier. I did not buy a car yet but will be returning. Everyone was friendly and so genuine. I look forward to returning to the dealership to purchase a car in the future. Thank you Erica for your excellent customer service!!

November 25, 2014

Kimberly, Thank you for that great review of our store as well as Erica. We work hard to ensure that we are able to offer our customers as much transparency in the car buying process as possible. We are glad to hear that you feel so comfortable at our dealership.

Wonderful experience & great car

by from Lakewood OH |

With some nasty experiences in the past in dealing with looking to buy a car, I was very pleasantly pleased with my time spent @ Spitzer Kia. At no time did I feel pressured or made to feel less than human because I wasn't looking for a top end car. Truth of the matter, I really had no ideas at to what kind of car I was looking for. My Sales Consultant, Mike Homolak was very patient, gave me all my answers & took his time finding the right car for me. And when all was said & done, as I told Mike, I don't think I was this excited when I bought my first new car. And while it's only been 1 week, I still haven't come down from the cloud I'm on with my new car! I am very happy to tell everyone where I bought my car.

October 27, 2014

Sandy, What a great review! We're so happy to hear that you are so happy with your vehicle purchase. We will be sure to let Mike know how happy you were.