Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

George Woods / 5 STAR Customer Service

by from Brook Park, OH |

My husband and I showed up to the dealership with printouts in hand of used KIA Optima's we wanted to see. George was happy to show us one or all three of the cars we were interested in. After test driving the first one he had mentioned that we may possibly qualify for a new KIA Optima for less than what a used one would cost us monthly and kept in mind the amount we had budgeted for the car. Needless to say we drove off the lot with a new KIA Optima. He was thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly. Buying a car from George Wood and Spitzer Kia Cleveland was a fantastic experience and I am telling all our family, friends, co-workers and anyone who listen to me to see George Wood and give them a try, you won't be disappointed! I love driving my new KIA Optima! Thank you George!

August 17, 2015

Virgina, thank you for the great feedback. We're happy to hear that George was able to help you find the perfect Kia Optima. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

Great Customer Service

by from Akron, OH |

I bought a 2016 Kia Serento a month ago. I have to say that the customer service I received from George Woods was excellent. I felt he really was concerned with my wants and he did not pressure me with any annoying sales tactics. Throughout the whole process he took the time to explain everything to me which I really appreciate. Never have my car buying experience been the satisfying. Thanks George!

Great customer service

by from Cleveland, OH |

My daughter and I showed up to the dealership, we met George right away he was helpful and courteous. We really appreciated his patience with us and my grandson. He showed us the vehicle we wanted and did not push us to look at something different. He explain everything about the Kia Soul very knowledge man I was impressed. My daughter is very happy with her purchase and the customer service she received. I personally felt that he went above and beyond what he was supposed to do. And that's why a week later I decided to purchased a 2015 Kia Soul . I would recommend my friends and family to this dealer thanks to Mr. George Woods. THUMBS UP !!!

August 17, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear that you were so impressed with your experience with us that you also bought a car from us. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

Great Service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I accompanied my friend Frances to Spitzer Kia last week. She was in the mind to lease a car. Upon entering we were greeted by George. He was polite, courteous and respectful of the fact that my friend didn't have a ton of money to spend on a car. George didn't push. Fran wanted a Kia Soul and thats what George showed her. He was most knowledgeable about the vehicle and the leasing program.

August 17, 2015

Patt, thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear that your friends experience was so great with us. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

Great Service, No Pressure George Woods

by from Parma Heights, OH |

We met George and he right away assured us he wanted to get us in the vehicle we wanted. We really appreciated his patience with us and the two grandchildren we had with us. He showed us the vehicles we wanted to look at and not the ones the "dealerships" push (our experience with two others). He told us everything about the vans and the differences between the different models. We told him we wanted to check out other vans He gave us his card for when we would be returning two days later. We did return because we were so impressed with him and bought the 2015 Kia Sedona. It has everything we were looking for and we (especially the children) love it!!!. There was no presure from any of the staff at all. This was the best experience we have ever had buying a new vehicle. This included the Manager and the Finance department. Do your self a favor and visit George at Kia Spitzer at the corner of Brookpark and State road in Cleveland.

July 17, 2015

Trina, thank you for that great review. We're so glad George was able to help you find the perfect new 2015 Kia Sedona. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Very helpful and courteous. We went in thinking we would not be able to purchase a used vehicle in our price range and low mileage. With the help of our salesman George we were driving away with a 2015 Soul!

July 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're so happy you had such a great car buying experience. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

Great service, very kind and helpful

by from Parma, Ohio |

George Woods helped me out and was very friendly. He helped me find the car I wanted and had me look at multiple models of the car. I personally feel that he did above and beyond what he was supposed to do. I am very happy with my purchase and the customer service I received. I would recommend this dealership.

July 17, 2015

Mallory, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so glad George was able to help you find the perfect car. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

great customer service.

by from parma |

We enjoyed our whole process of getting our new car. George Woods was a great sales rep and made it go smoothly. Worked everything out for us. I would definitely go buy a car there again.

June 6, 2015

Jenna, thank you for leaving such a great review. We're happy to hear that George was able to help you find the perfect car. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

George Woods

by from Parma Ohio |

George Woods made sure I had the most pleasurable experience possible when purchasing my new car. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly and was very polite and professional. I would recommend Spitzer Kia to anyone I know looking for a new or used car. The whole process was stress-free and I left completely satisfied with a clear understanding of everything.

June 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're happy to hear that George was able to help you find the perfect new car.

WORST Customer Service

by from Quaker City, Ohio |

Absolute WORST customer service ever experienced!!! Extremely rude!! Would not even recommend this dealer to my worst enemy!! If you go there, DO NOT deal with the salesman named George Woods. Just purchased a 2014 Kia Optimum SX and found a big crack in the front bumper after the store had already closed so I had to wait and call them this morning about it. Spoke with George about this and he knew about the crack the entire time but did not once point that out to me (expected me to find it myself) and he said the car was sold as is. However, on the internet, that was never disclosed about the crack. Also, when I called about the car before I made my 2 hour trip up there, I made sure I asked Shawn if the car is true to everything it says it was and he assured me it was. However, that was a lie, considering the crack was not disclosed. George told me I could talk to the manager and I agreed that I would be calling him and as I explained that this needs to be made right because I already experienced the worst customer service as it was, he told me "I don't need to hear about this" and hung up on me!! AWESOME way to make your customers feel important! Last time I checked, customers are what keep you in business. Learn how to treat customers with respect!!!!

May 13, 2015

Cindy, we're sorry to hear that your car shopping experience was unsatisfactory. We assure you that customer service is our top priority. If you would like to speak to us further about your experience please call us at 866-795-2316 Thank you for your feedback, we will look into this further.

Great customer service

by from Akron Oh |

I came looking for a car for my daughter...Didn't have a lot of money to spend and didn't want a new car.. From the moment he met me at the door George was awesome. First of all he listened to me and didn't try and sell my something I didn't want..After a few moments he returned with the perfect car. It was just right . Secondly, it even had low miles and was a one owner vehicle..My Ninabean,which is what I call her really loves it..Last and most certainly least George made the whole process simple. I will truly will refer people to him and Spitzer Kia. GEORGE IS AWESOME!!!

May 13, 2015

Thank you for that great review. We're happy to hear that George was able to get your daughter into the perfect car. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.