Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Great Experience

by from Cuyahoga falls |

Justin was very easy to work with the entire process was very easy. I will definately deal with them for any future purchases. The staff was very friendly and they were able to answer all of my questions. The process was quick only a couple hours including test driving my new vehicle and doing a trade-in.

Awesome Deal!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Had the best car buying experience with George at the Kia Dealership! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and matched up my needs with the perfect automobile. I would recommend this dealership and salesperson to everyone I know! : )

new rio owner

by from cleveland ohio |

I came in today to Spitzer Kia looking for a great car that would fit my finacial needs and Mike helped me find the perfect one! He was a true help and got me a brand new 2014 kia rio with no money down for only $308 a month on lease! Thats a great deal! They provide great customer care! Wouldnt have wanted a car anywhere else! Top starts for spitzer kia and mike :)

amazing

by from Lakewood Ohio |

amazing customer service and Myron and Carls are amazing agents. Thank you for your help.

The service here is absolutely wonderful!!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I am so greatful to Spitzer Kia and the wonderful staff they have on board, they made me feel very comfortable with everything. Thank you!

excellent salesman mike

by from parma ohio |

I had an excellent buying experience at Spitzer Kia from Mike Homolak the sales person. All the way through financing and service. I also was given an tour of the facility and a current way of reminders of service appointments via the internet.

Fantastic customer service, friendly, and helpful

by from Cleveland, OH |

This dealership is fantastic. Upon pulling into the lot you do not get attacked by salespeople. They price cars by scanning dealerships all over the country to provide the best prices. The building is great, no dark offices and they have an open layout. I was excited to purchase my car here. First and last dealership I visited in the process. Browsing cars here was liken unto walking the fields of Elysium, standing in the presence of Gods. Their regular coffee was nectar and every spoken word rang like the clearest bell. After leasing my vehicle I feel that my eyes have been opened to true beauty.

Great service, Helpful and Friendly!

by from Parma, OH |

This was my first time buying a new car, to say I was a little nervous with the whole process was an understatement. But as soon as I walked into the front doors of Spitzer Kia, everyone was very friendly and helped me get through each step of the buying process smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking into getting a new car without felling pressured into it, especially Carl Reed who helped me from the first time I sat down to discuss what I was looking for all the way until I got my keys to my new 2014 Kia Rio. Thanks Everyone at Spitzer Kia!

Quick service, friendly staff

by from Cleveland, OH |

The service was great! My friend and I worked with George from Akron. He was very friendly in helping my friend to lease a car. In fact, it felt like it took longer to figure out insurance, than to figure out their paperwork. They were great in helping to get the right car for her and in her price range. I know that she is very happy with her beautiful new Kia Forte.

Friendly and helpful

by from Cleveland, OH |

I give the place 5 stars overall if they weren't slightly pushy with buying right away. I really needed to be firm and stand my ground on when I was ready to purchase. Other than that, the staff here are helpful and knowledgeable. George was the salesperson who helped me through this process and he was especially nice and friendly.

George Woods a fantastic Salesman. He was awesome

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

George Woods is a fantastic salesman. He knows his job and does a great job. He was patient and very understanding.. Thanks for all that you did. Good luck in the future Sir.