Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Ask for Mike at Spitzer Kia

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I bought a 2012 Kia Optima from Mike back in October (yes it took me a long time to get back here and write a review). I hadn't bought a car in a long time and was very apprehensive about buying from a bigger dealership. I was on a tight budget, needed a reliable car before winter and had some concerns about financing. Mike came recommended from friends of ours who bought a car from him previously. Buying a car has never been so easy! I knew going in what car I wanted to test drive, drove it and fell in love. Spitzer Kia has a large group of finance companies they do business with and financing was not an issue. I couldn't believe that buying a car could be so easy. People at the dealership were super friendly from the guy holding open the door to the finance guy that came over to talk to us about financing options to the finance manager we signed papers with. This was my first non GM car and I couldn't be more thrilled. I've had the car almost 7 months and I am still just as excited to drive it. Mike made the whole process easy, was super helpful and has even called to check in and see how things are going. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

May 5, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback. We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your car shopping experience with us. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.

outstanding service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I walked in to the dealership and from the first person that opened the door to the last person that completed the financial paper. .outstanding service and very professional. Thank you for great experience. Onix Garcia

April 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. We're so glad that you had such an enjoyable shopping experience at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Kia Cleveland.

service dept

by from Cleveland Ohio |

This service dept. Is the worst department I've ever had to do business with. Everything about this place is an mess. Very poor customer service,& lack of communication. I was told my car would be ready at a certain time and it was not!! Unfortunately they had my car for more then 12hours already. I was told I could only have a one day car rental and my car would be ready buy the time I needed to return the car but obviously it's not. Not only am I without a car but I still am upset that it's taking this long to fix the issues.This is totally unexceptable im so gladci didnt purchase from this dealership i gave the service person my phone number 3 times to keep me updated with my car but they didnt bother to cakl me. I am not ever coming back to this place again once I spoke to the Customer service mgr. I was not convinced she was going to deal with my issue. This place is a disaster.

April 7, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry to hear that your experience in our service department was unsatisfactory. If you need further assistance please contact our General Manager, Tony Black.

Got a new car, Great service from george

by from North Royalton, Ohio |

came in looking to get a used car and customer service was excellent. George greeted us on the way in and was very helpful, and im leaving in practically a brand new car.

February 25, 2015

Mike, thank you for the great review of not only our store but of George as well. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience at our store. Thank you for choosing Spitzer Cleveland Kia.

Wow by Gloria W.Maple Hts Oh. December 3,2014

by from Maple Hts. Oh. |

I recently purchased 2013 Kia Optima from Kia Spitzer,I went in looking for a 2011 or 2012 because that would be in my price range. That's when I met a sales person named Sean Harvey. He was professional,yet down to earth and I felt he had my best interest in mind. I was asked to wait at the sales door,Sean told me he had the car for me. Well he was right!!I got a great deal and the car had only 8000 miles on it and it was beautiful. I have recommended this dealership to everyone I know and Sean Harvey as the best sales person I have ever met. Thank you again so very much Sean!!!!!

December 12, 2014

Gloria, you couldn't be more right in your description of Sean. We know that he is an asset to our company. We are so glad to hear that you were able to get into a 2013 Optima and Sean was able to get you a great deal. Thank you for becoming a part of the Spitzer family!

Erica Quinones

by from Parma Heights OH |

I walked into the dealership this afternoon apprehensive. Earlier in the day I had gone to a competitor where I was treated less then human. As I walked up to the door Erica opened the door and introduced herself and asked what had brought me in today. I explained that I had seen a particular car and would like to check out how comfortable it was. She asked me a few questions and the brought me over to the cars in the show room and let me check them out. She let me look by myself (did not hover). Then she came back over and asked how and if she could answer any questions. She was so nice and professional. Then we talked about what my plans were with purchasing a new car. She explained a little about the dealership and that she was there to help in any way. She even said " we work for you we do not work on commission here". What a refreshing experience after the horrible one earlier. I did not buy a car yet but will be returning. Everyone was friendly and so genuine. I look forward to returning to the dealership to purchase a car in the future. Thank you Erica for your excellent customer service!!

November 25, 2014

Kimberly, Thank you for that great review of our store as well as Erica. We work hard to ensure that we are able to offer our customers as much transparency in the car buying process as possible. We are glad to hear that you feel so comfortable at our dealership.

Wonderful experience & great car

by from Lakewood OH |

With some nasty experiences in the past in dealing with looking to buy a car, I was very pleasantly pleased with my time spent @ Spitzer Kia. At no time did I feel pressured or made to feel less than human because I wasn't looking for a top end car. Truth of the matter, I really had no ideas at to what kind of car I was looking for. My Sales Consultant, Mike Homolak was very patient, gave me all my answers & took his time finding the right car for me. And when all was said & done, as I told Mike, I don't think I was this excited when I bought my first new car. And while it's only been 1 week, I still haven't come down from the cloud I'm on with my new car! I am very happy to tell everyone where I bought my car.

October 27, 2014

Sandy, What a great review! We're so happy to hear that you are so happy with your vehicle purchase. We will be sure to let Mike know how happy you were.

Mike Homolak

by from Lakewood, Ohio |

Mike Homolak was the best car salesman. He went above and beyond to make sure my experience was nothing but the best. I was so thankful because I was worried to buy a car on my own and not get taken advantage of. He was patient and let me know all info on the car. I highly recommend Mike as a salesman. Thank you for all you did to make my experience the best.

October 27, 2014

Shawna, Thank you for your great review. We're happy to hear how satisfied with your car buying experience at Spitzer. Thank you for being a Spitzer Kia customer!

great experience for first note

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

great overall experience. I'm in love with the car so far, hopefully i get approved!

October 23, 2014

Tyanna, Thanks for your feedback! We happy to hear that you had a great overall experience.

Friendly Service

by from parma ohio |

listened to what i needed and found a very sound car for my sistuation

October 27, 2014

Adam, Thanks for you feedback. We're happy to hear that you had a good car shopping experience.