Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Kurtis Price went above and beyond

by from Parma, Ohio |

I went in looking for an inexpensive vehicle and Kurt showed me a 2006 Focus with 16000 miles on it. He answered all the questions that I needed answered and provided me with all the information asked for. Will definately purchase again and recommend any/everyone to buy from them

September 11, 2013

Thanks so much for the kind words and great review Richard! I'm glad Kurt met all your needs and we can't wait to help your friends and family! sean s.

BY AL, 2013 OPTIMA

by from BROADVIEW HTS, OH |

SALES PEOPLE WERE GEORGE WOODS AND SEAN. BOTH WERE VERY HELPFUL, EXTREMELY COURTEOUS, AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY MADE SURE THEY CALLED BEFORE AND AFTER THE SALE TO VERIFY EVERYTHING WAS OK. I HAVE HAD SERVICE HERE WITH OTHER CARS AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN EXCELLENT.

September 11, 2013

Thanks for such a great review and your continued support Al! Can't wait to see you again! sean s.

Spitzer Kia Rocks!

by from Parma, Ohio |

Purchased many new cars from Spitzer Kia and Vincent Viscusi and Rob Licursi (the finance guy) ROCK! They listened to what I wanted and needed and bent over backwards matching me with the perfect vehicle and payment options. The process was painless! No hassles! It is refreshing to go to a car dealership that takes pride in their product as well as their customer service. This purchase was for a used vehicle for winter and I couldn't be happier. This is definitely my go to car dealer.

September 11, 2013

Thanks for such a great review Maryann! Everything you said is what we want to hear! Thanks so much for the feedback and hopefully we can help out your friends and family in the future too! sean s.

Finally got a car

by from Cleveland, ohio |

Thank you spritzer Kia and Mark. Very deal told us no till we came to Spitzer. Mark was are salesman, he listened to us and got into a Sorento we really needs. Thank you again Mark and Spitzer Kia

September 11, 2013

Thanks so much for the kind review ADC! Congrats on the new car and I'm glad we were able to help you out. sean s.

love my rio thanks Mark

by from parma, Ohio |

Spitzer Kia is the best place to get a car. No pressure and very understanding. Just ask for Mark he help us find the prefect car.

September 11, 2013

Thanks for the great review and kind words rioman! sean s.

Kurtis price and my Kia Optima

by from South Euclid Ohio |

Great Service would recommend them. My third Kia from this facility

September 11, 2013

Thanks for your continued support and taking the time to write such a kind review Mary Jo! sean s.

Thanks Sean and Tony!!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Sean was great!!! He took care of me and was very attentive! Tony the manager was also very pleasant! They made sure I was happy and taken care of, even though there was one man there that wasn't very nice! I just make sure not to go to him and stick with Sean and Tony! Thanks guys! Btw, I love my car!!!!

September 11, 2013

Thanks for such a great review Nichole! I'm glad we were able to help you out and your feedback means a lot to us and we'd love to help and of your family and friends in the future! sean s.

Kurtis price and my kia Soul Purchase

by from Euclid, Ohio |

I didn't know what to expect when I walked into the facility, but Kurt and Mel were true to everything that was advertised on the Internet and TV.

September 11, 2013

Thanks for such kind words Patricia! You didn't have to take the time to fill out a review but the fact you did means a lot to us, so thank you! sean s.

I got Soul!

by from Cleveland |

I had been looking for a Soul for sometime now and I finally found what I was looking for at Spitzer Kia. Vincent Viscusi was so helpful and easy to work with, That I have sent all my friends and family to see him when they are looking to purchase a vehicle! The car buying couldn't be easier at Spitzer Kia! Go see Vincent, he makes the process fun and easy:)

September 11, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review Melissa! We're happy to help and and all of your friends and family, just send them on over, we'll be here! sean s.

Chuck Berardinelli great sales associate!

by from Cleveland |

Thanks to Chuck making our car buying process smooth and helping us get what we needed! Kids will be comfy :) From, Jeannie & David!

September 11, 2013

Thanks for such a great review Jeannie & David! sean s.