Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

love my rio thanks Mark

by from parma, Ohio |

Spitzer Kia is the best place to get a car. No pressure and very understanding. Just ask for Mark he help us find the prefect car.

September 11, 2013

Thanks for the great review and kind words rioman! sean s.

Kurtis price and my Kia Optima

by from South Euclid Ohio |

Great Service would recommend them. My third Kia from this facility

September 11, 2013

Thanks for your continued support and taking the time to write such a kind review Mary Jo! sean s.

Thanks Sean and Tony!!

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Sean was great!!! He took care of me and was very attentive! Tony the manager was also very pleasant! They made sure I was happy and taken care of, even though there was one man there that wasn't very nice! I just make sure not to go to him and stick with Sean and Tony! Thanks guys! Btw, I love my car!!!!

September 11, 2013

Thanks for such a great review Nichole! I'm glad we were able to help you out and your feedback means a lot to us and we'd love to help and of your family and friends in the future! sean s.

Kurtis price and my kia Soul Purchase

by from Euclid, Ohio |

I didn't know what to expect when I walked into the facility, but Kurt and Mel were true to everything that was advertised on the Internet and TV.

September 11, 2013

Thanks for such kind words Patricia! You didn't have to take the time to fill out a review but the fact you did means a lot to us, so thank you! sean s.

I got Soul!

by from Cleveland |

I had been looking for a Soul for sometime now and I finally found what I was looking for at Spitzer Kia. Vincent Viscusi was so helpful and easy to work with, That I have sent all my friends and family to see him when they are looking to purchase a vehicle! The car buying couldn't be easier at Spitzer Kia! Go see Vincent, he makes the process fun and easy:)

September 11, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review Melissa! We're happy to help and and all of your friends and family, just send them on over, we'll be here! sean s.

Chuck Berardinelli great sales associate!

by from Cleveland |

Thanks to Chuck making our car buying process smooth and helping us get what we needed! Kids will be comfy :) From, Jeannie & David!

September 11, 2013

Thanks for such a great review Jeannie & David! sean s.

Didn't need my game face

by from Parma, OH |

Our Sales Consultant - Mr. Vincent Viscusi - was very helpful, patient, polite, and had great knowledge about all of the vehicles we looked at prior to making our purchase. We rate his performance at a solid 150%. He really went the extra mile.

September 11, 2013

Thanks for giving us a chance to earn your business and thanks again for writing such a great review Joe & Linda! We can't wait to help your friends and family! sean s.

Buying my Soul from Kurt Price was simple

by from Parma, Ohio |

Great, simple, and calm. Recommend others. Was totally unsure what I wanted and after driving both the rio and soul THE SOUL WON.

September 11, 2013

Tough choice but congratulations on choosing the Soul! Thanks for the great review and we can't wait to help out your friends and family! sean s.

bought 2 cars fast and easy!!

by from cleveland ohio |

after going to 6 dealers I figured that I would go to spritzer kia by my house. spoke with TOM PETERS and everything seemed different, I have bought many cars in my life but this was my best experience ever and I would recommend that if you are looking for your next vehicle go and see TOM PETERS at spritzer kia,he made our experience fast and easy...

September 11, 2013

Thanks for a great review Dave! I'm glad we were able to stand out above the other dealers you visited. We've been working hard to make car buying easy and we love it when your feedback let's us know we've gotten it right! sean s.

Vincent is the MAN!!!

by from Parma, OH |

We bought a car several weeks ago from Vincent Viscusi. We found him to be a pleasure to work with. He was very honest and friendly and took time to work with us. We felt very comfortable working with him. He made sure that we were happy when we left which we were. He did not forget us after we made the purchase. I will recommend him to anyone we know that is looking to purchase a car.

September 11, 2013

Thanks for coming and seeing us and taking the time to write such a great review! Hopefully we can help your family and friends in the future! sean s.