Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

great deal bought 2 vehicles

by from parma ohio |

driving with no luck finding a car, then decided to stop at spritzer kia not far from my house,and ran into Tom Peters and he showed us how easy it was to buy a vehicle from a value price dealer. Our experience went so well we purchased 2 cars from Tom , because he was straight forward and honest with us.....

September 11, 2013

Oh wow drake, double thanks, for both giving us a chance to earn your business (twice over!) and for taking the time to write us such an awesome review! Thanks and thanks again! sean s.

Kurt made my Chrysler T&C Purchase Painless.

by from Parma, Ohio |

very friendly and helpful on buying a car..... and will tell people to come see you guys.

September 11, 2013

Thanks for the great review Will & Samantha! sean s.

Great Experience with Kurt and Jeremy

by from Parma, ohio |

We had a great experience leasing our new Kia Soul. Kurt and Jeremy were very helpful and patient with us. They answered all our questions. We didnt feel rushed or pressured. They opened the front door and greeted us when we arrived .

September 11, 2013

Thanks for such kind words Cheryl! Im glad we could help you out and hope you're loving that Soul! sean s.

kurtis price soul purchase

by from parma hts, ohio |

I always return to Spitzer Kia -This time I had a great sales person-- Kurtis Price, he was awesome. He took care of ALL my needs and was so helpful with the processing of my purchase !!! He greeted me when I entered the show room and made sure I felt comfotable and at ease and I just knew he could help me. The finance dept rep was very knowledgable and processed my application very quickly. Overall my experience with Spitzer Kia was wonderful!! Like always.

August 16, 2013

Thanks Deborah! We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for customers like you and your kind words mean the world to us. sean s.

Kurt price made my Sorento purchase simple.

by from Parma, OH |

Kurt Price made the purchase of my New Sorento Smooth and Very Pleasant. Definately will recommend friends to Kurt.

August 16, 2013

Thanks for the great review Frank! We can't wait to help out your friends and family! sean s.

A Million Questions but Not ONE Smirk or Wave Off

by from Cleveland, OH |

Everybody who knows me, knows that I research everything, study that research, study it again, apply it, reapply it, and then go over everything again...and finally, take one more final overview before I even decide on what direction I'm going to take. It wasn't any different when I decided to acquire a new car, but when I walked into Kia Spitzer, all my questions were answered and then some, and they were answered matter-a-factly and without one smirk or indication that any of my million questions were silly or irrelevant. And just to make this clear, I went to three other dealers during my car buying process and I did not find the same type of salesperson that I found in Tom at Kia Spitzer. So, Thank you, Tom. You'll see me again in the future...I just hope not in the near future! :)

August 16, 2013

Thanks for such an awesome review Rich! We're here to make sure you have the best car buying experience possible. We can't wait to meet your friends or family members looking for a vehicle! sean s.

Tim Cummins

by from Parma, OH |

I had a great experience buying my new car. It went very smoothly and I got a great car at a great price. I would definitely buy another car from Tim Cummins at Spitzer KIA.

August 16, 2013

Thanks for the great review! I'm sure Tim would love to help any of your family or friends looking for a car! sean s.

Easiest car buying experience I ever had

by from Parma, Ohio |

I've been wanting to get out of my Minivan and no could help me till I called Spitzer Kia and talk to Mark. He was a great help and ever got me a better interest rate then my owe credit union. I will tell all my friends to go see Mark.

August 16, 2013

I'm so glad we were able to help you out Corrie, and we really appreciate the fact you took the time to write such an awesome review! We can't wait to meet your friends! sean s.

Review of Spitzer Kia

by from 7006 Indiana Ave |

I would rate my buying experience at Spitzer Kia as very as very positive. My sales associate Jim Parsons was very polite and helpful. He made sure to get me the right car I wanted for the price that I wanted to pay. I felt no pressure to make any commitment which I appreciate. Clean store nice inventory and professional staff.

August 16, 2013

Thanks for such a great review Erik! It's customers like you that have kept us going for 109 years. sean s.

New Cadenza Purchase from Kurt Price. Awesome

by from Broadview Hts., Ohio |

Eversince I decided to purchase my Cadenza, Kurt Price made the process very simple. Will definately be back.

August 16, 2013

Thanks for the awesome review and kind words Auguste, hope you're loving the Cadenza! sean s.