Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Mr Jim

by from Chicago |

Dealership would not work with me. They would not hold a car, even with a down payment, for more than 24 hours. I went to another dealer and they provided 6 months warranty and delivery. Yes I found a much better deal at another dealer.

very easy buying experience..

by from Cleveland,Ohio |

My salesman was Tom Peters very easy going and made everything simple and straight to the point. I would definitely send all of my family and friends to see him,very good experience.

Spitzer Kia Cleveland responded to this review

August 16, 2013

Thanks for the great review Theresa! We can't wait to meet your friends and family. sean s.

Found the Truck, Got the Deal, Made it Right!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I found my truck on cars.com and went to Spitzer Kia Autoworld Cleveland on Brookpark Rd. to look at it and make the deal. I loved the truck and bought it on the spot!. However, I heard a slight squeak after I got it home (oh no!). Unfortunately, I also found a ding (that I had not seen before purchase) too! (uh oh!). Needless to say, I was furious. I called the dealership back and they were very nice, told me to bring it in, they fixed both issues and now I am as happy as a lark! This dealership is NOT close to my home, but I'm glad I made the trip to Spitzer Kia Autoworld Cleveland on Brookpark Rd in Cleveland. Thanks Chuck and Jeremy, you are "stand up guys"!!!

Love my Used Soronto Thanks George!

by from Parma |

Went in looking at used cars and was surprised to find I much preferred my manual shift Soronto. I have had it now for 4.5 months and not any issues. PLUS factor. . .free car washes! This feistymom is in 7th heaven and will go to Spitzer again to work with George!

Why wont you call back?

by from Hamilton ohio |

Ok, I called and showed intrest in purchasing a Dodge Grand Caravan. I mean I have preapproval and everything. I talked to Tom Peters who asked for and got some information to get this moving along. That was on Thursady 8/30/2012. I was told he would get back in touch with me on Friday 8/31/2012. HE HAS NOT! I called 4 or 5 times on Friday and twice today I even talked to the Sales Manager still no return phone call.

Wouldn't honor the price they quoted.

by from Lake County, Ohio |

I e-mailed 9 dealers asking for out the door quotes on a 2012 or 2013 Kia Sorento with specific colors and features. Spitzer was the lowest bid but after a long drive there they refused to honor their e-mailed out the door price. I first had to explain everything as if they didn know anything about my communications with their dealership, even though they set up the apt. They tried to, in order: 1. Tell me that out the door price didn have the option of a trade-in, though I mentioned a possible trade in repeatedly before and after they gave me a quote. 2. Tried to add on sales tax and fees to their original OTD price, which already included said charges by their own description. 3. Told me they quoted me a price for a 2012 which I said was fine, but they said none was available and wouldn be as the model year was phased out (they provided the quote just the day before). They seemed surprised that I would take my business elsewhere since they wouldn honor their quoted price. They told me the internet people are in a different location, the sales manager said he new, etc. I went to the second lowest price dealer, now the lowest and had a wonderful experience.

Leased vehicle

by from Parma,Oh |

My overall expierience was great on Saturay June 2,2012. Mel, Mike Manos, Jimmy Stewart and a few other's are exceptional & professional men to deal with. They worked to get the closest to my payment range and vehicle I was comfortable with. It is never easy shopping for a vehicle but they worked very well as a team, sometimes a little comical to to keep you high spirited. Job well done guy's look forward to many years with Kia Spitzer. Thank you.