Spitzer Kia Cleveland

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Justin was fantastic

by from Parma, ohioh |

I came in to buy a new kia. The staff hear were super friendly. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Justin made sure all my questions were answered, Just a great experience.

Thank you Justin!!

by from Maple Hts. Ohio |

After 13 yrs with the same car, my parents surprised me with a new car. My brother lovingly did the leg work and that's how I met Justin. Surprise!! The whole process started off overwhelming just because I didn't know anything about the loving act from my family of a new car. He made the experience even more delightful than it started. As I enjoy my new surprise, I'm grateful Justin is a part of that memory.

Great Experience - Spitzer Kia Lease

by from Cleveland, OH |

I went into Kia to talk about Lease end options and had such a great experience with Justin and Jeremy. They were really helpful in explaining my options and weren't the typical 'car salesmen'. I ended up leasing a new Soul and they got all the things I wanted in a car AND made it fit nicely into my budget. I would certainly recommend using Justin to buy / lease at Kia. He was really knowledgeable and explained a lot of the bells and whistles to my car.

Desperate Measures

by from Cleveland, Oh |

Came in today feeling hopeless because of my situation. Mark greeted us at the door and did wonders to help me. I told him about my engine blowing up on my old car and comforted me. He did not treat me poorly when I told him my credit situation and he came up with ideas to help me build credit in the future. It's really nice to be treated like a friend without knowing anything about. One of the best experiences I have ever had in retail

Satisfied Repeat Customer

by from Cleveland , Ohio |

I did a lot of research on vehicles because I was not sure I wanted another optima after my accident forced me to buy a new car. I also researched many local dealerships as well. I am not a person who likes to be pushed into something or followed, I just don't the aggressive sales approach. I bought my first optima at a different Kia Dealership and while I loved the car the salesman was not my cup of tea and they didn't give the best financing advice they could or should have with regards to purchasing a gap policy that I now understand was not necessary. In short, Spitzer Kia is in fact my cup of tea! Mark Simons is excellent and understands what a buyer needs and wants. No double talk just straight shooting. Great experience for my 3rd Kia purchase.

Justin in Cleveland

by from Brook Park, Oh |

Great experience !! Go see him at the Cleveland location

Another great experience at Spitzer Kia

by from Parma, Ohio |

This will be our 5th car purchase from Spitzer West and we have never been disappointed with the experience! Everyone at Spitzer is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They go above and beyond to make sure you drive out with the car you want for the price you can afford. Jeremy and George went above our expectations with the purchase of our SUV. We are customers for life.

Justin and Carl are awesome!!!

by from Strongsville |

Had a great experience and I love my new car. Everyone was nice and helpful.

Great Experience - Smooth Process

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Justin Roy was very thorough and pleasant to work with. Very easy, smooth process.

good kia soul

by from leveland ohio |

My grandmom was very happy with there customer service and the help the kia gave to her. she was very happy with the car mark help her purchased for herself.