Spitzer Kia

3414 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

New 888-268-2171
Used 888-405-1008
Service 866-683-5679

"Life is hard. Car buying shouldn't be."

Justin is awesome!!

by from Parma |

We came in for our scheduled appointment to meet Justin, 2 hours later we ended up leasing a 2014 Kia Soul. This is my first experience with Kia and I have been very pleased with the services and how simple the process is. Would definately recommend. Ask for Justin he is very patient, detail orienated, and willing to explain step by step.

Made it happen

by from Parma, Ohio |

I had been driving an older model car that I was embarrassed to be seen in. My credit is compromised, so this car was all I thought I would drive......ever. Spitzer Kia got me financed and I am leaving in the car I walked in wanting. Thank you especially to Mr. George Woods for making my dream a reality and "making it happen".

Great Experience

by from Brook Park, OH |

We purchased our 2007 Kia Sportage from Spitzer so they were our first stop when we were looking for a new car. Came in looking at the 2014 Sportage. Justin helped us and was awesome to deal with. We are still very happy with out 2007 and are looking forward to this new Sportage. For a base model, it has lots of bells and whistles that I wasn't expecting. Had a great experience at Spitzer Kia and would highly recommend the dealership and Justin!

Justin Roy helped me find exactly what I needed.

by from Cleveland,Ohio |

Justin helped find the vehicle and payment plan that suited my needs. He is well versed in product and organization knowledge.

Justin was execllent!

by from North olmsted Ohio |

Justin was informative. Knowelegable of the product. Answered question to were i can understand them. The fact that he was personable, professional, and made sure i understood the product. He was a gentelman he refused to let me open a door he insisted that he would open it. He did no pressure me at all. I would recommend him to my friends and family

Justin was fantastic

by from Parma, ohioh |

I came in to buy a new kia. The staff hear were super friendly. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Justin made sure all my questions were answered, Just a great experience.

Thank you Justin!!

by from Maple Hts. Ohio |

After 13 yrs with the same car, my parents surprised me with a new car. My brother lovingly did the leg work and that's how I met Justin. Surprise!! The whole process started off overwhelming just because I didn't know anything about the loving act from my family of a new car. He made the experience even more delightful than it started. As I enjoy my new surprise, I'm grateful Justin is a part of that memory.

Great Experience - Spitzer Kia Lease

by from Cleveland, OH |

I went into Kia to talk about Lease end options and had such a great experience with Justin and Jeremy. They were really helpful in explaining my options and weren't the typical 'car salesmen'. I ended up leasing a new Soul and they got all the things I wanted in a car AND made it fit nicely into my budget. I would certainly recommend using Justin to buy / lease at Kia. He was really knowledgeable and explained a lot of the bells and whistles to my car.

Desperate Measures

by from Cleveland, Oh |

Came in today feeling hopeless because of my situation. Mark greeted us at the door and did wonders to help me. I told him about my engine blowing up on my old car and comforted me. He did not treat me poorly when I told him my credit situation and he came up with ideas to help me build credit in the future. It's really nice to be treated like a friend without knowing anything about. One of the best experiences I have ever had in retail

Satisfied Repeat Customer

by from Cleveland , Ohio |

I did a lot of research on vehicles because I was not sure I wanted another optima after my accident forced me to buy a new car. I also researched many local dealerships as well. I am not a person who likes to be pushed into something or followed, I just don't the aggressive sales approach. I bought my first optima at a different Kia Dealership and while I loved the car the salesman was not my cup of tea and they didn't give the best financing advice they could or should have with regards to purchasing a gap policy that I now understand was not necessary. In short, Spitzer Kia is in fact my cup of tea! Mark Simons is excellent and understands what a buyer needs and wants. No double talk just straight shooting. Great experience for my 3rd Kia purchase.

Justin in Cleveland