Koons Toyota Scion Of Westminster

Service 866-313-2758

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great end to the day!

by from Westminster,MD |

I spent 8 hours looking for a car in the Baltimore area. Although I wasn't looking for a Toyota today, since no other dealer was able to find the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted, I stopped impulsively at the dealer close to home that sold me a car 15years ago in hopes that I would once again walk away happy. Koons Toyota (used cars) and Steve did not disappoint! Even though the car had just been brought to the sales lot, Steve and John worked quickly to try and inspect and appraise the vehicle I was interested in. I appreciated their quick assistance and dedication to getting the car for the payment I felt comfortable paying. Thank you! P.S. I still have that 1999 Toyota Avalon! I hope I won't need to return any time soon, be when I do, I will Not waste my day at other dealerships.

Excellent buying experience

by from Finksburg, MD |

I wanted to thank everyone at Koons Toyota for an excellent car buying experience. Everyone was very nice and helpful, especially Todd, in making this an enjoyable experience. I would recommend them to anyone in the market to buy a car.

Awesome

by from Mt. Airy, MD |

I was at Koons Westminster this past Saturday when the weather was pretty bad and the staff did a great job. We got in and out in a good time. Mike Thompson was an awesome rep throughout the whole process and Craig was great at helping pick the best finance available. If I ever need another car I would def come back here.

We did not have a "WOW YOU" experience

by from Westminster, Maryland |

We purchased a vehicle last year. We referred several family members that purchased vehicles as well. Koons sales manager did not want to work with us to trade for another Toyota.

Purchase of a used Toyota Tundra

by from Westminster, Maryland |

I recently purchased a [barely] used 2013 Toyota Tundra from Tony Stino at Koons Westminster. I knew exactly what I was looking for, and when the truck came up on the Koons website, I was there that afternoon. The sale was fast, hassle-free and fair. The truck was priced well, a fairly large ding on the tailgate was fixed without charge and now cannot even be seen, its condition otherwise was excellent, and they negotiated the price down to match my pre-arranged financing and the cash I was willing to put down. As icing on the cake, the finance guys covered my agricultural plates, a extra above the cost of the regular plates. All and all, a remarkably easy and pleasant experience.

Quick and efficient service

by from Jessup, Maryland |

I was in contact with a sales person Jay who, even when he couldn't be there, made my experience completely personalized for me. The first day I got there the car I was interested in was already started and waiting for me to test drive. I am a college student as well as a first time buyer so the help that Jason and Jeremy provided as far as financing the car was amazing. They worked hard to stay as close to my budget as possible. And I love my car!!

Great Price and Service from Koons

by from Leesburg va |

Found a 2014 Toyota Avalon Touring on Cars.com. Had a good online price. Koons of Westminster Md was a joy to buy a car from. Thank you

4RUNER

by from baltimore, maryland |

This being my 1st Toyota purchase- I have to say, the best customer service I have yet to come across, and my sales guy- Christopher- was a pleasure to work with. After test riving some friends 4Runers- I have to say, I am over joyed to finally have my own to play with. I will be referring friends and family to Koons of Westmister- well worth the time. Great people, Great service - Thanks - a new forever 4Runner owner...

Buying my FJ

by from Boiling Springs, PA |

Found the exact vehicle I was looking for at Koons Westminster Toyota Scion. An FJ with the manuel transmission. Hard vehicle to find. Mary Ann McMorrow and Brooks Hoffman made the buying experience a quick and pleasent process. I drove off in my new vehicle in just a few hours. Thank you so much.

2 new cars from Koons Westminster..

by from Baltimore, MD |

If you want to buy a new car, I recommend going to this Koons at Westminster. In the end, it is not about the car itself (which you can find elsewhere) but it is about making friends with people who are friendly and knowledgable..

Exceptional Experience!

by from Westminster, MD |

I have been a customer of Koons Westminster Toyota for more than 12 years. Their sales process is perfect - no hassles, no gimmicks - just honest and wonderful sales staff. The service department is great. They are quick and informative. I don't mind spending my waiting time in their customer lounge which is equipped with free WiFi, a coffee maker, and TV. All in all, this is probably one of the best car dealers around!