Koons Toyota Scion Of Westminster

Service 866-313-2758

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Pleased

by from Carlisle PA |

We were very focused-shopping with a budget for a car for teenage son. We drove the hour from PA to see a specific car. It was better than anticipated and we bought it. I feel that the price was more than fair. Matt was professional, friendly, efficient and easy to work with. The dealership is clean and appears well run.

Great purchase experience

by from Buck, PA |

Really a great buying experience: Mike Thompson was very prompt in answering all my questions about the truck and followed up to insure I had the information required. When he was not available Craig provided the information. No nonsense: we did all negotiations over the email which was very helpful due to a family illness that kept me from getting to Koon's to view the vehicle. After we agreed on a fair price I asked them to hold the vehicle until the money arrived and I could arrange transportation to pick it up. They offered to deliver it here (11 /2 - 2 hour drive) and further more I could have the truck and pay when the money arrived from my account. I did fill out a credit application form with no obligation to take the loan unless I left town with their truck. Mike delivered the vehicle with the clear understanding that if I did not like it when I got a look at it I was under no obligation. The truck is fine, precisely as advertised and I happily took possession. The money arrived and was forwarded with no surprises on either side. I am impressed with Koon's ad the trust they showed in me to do a deal this way. I am 65 years old and do not like being treated like a child. These folks definitely know how to deal with integrity. I have and will continue to recommend Koon's and Mike Thompson to others looking for a Toyota. Thanks for a great experience, Mike W.

Great Sales Associate!

by from Columbia, MD |

We were looking to purchase a used vehicle through the USAA Car Buying Internet Service. Sales representative Lloyd Scott was quick to respond to the vehicle we were interested in. His very timely follow-up phone call is why we got to the dealership as soon as possible. We test drove a Toyota Rav4 that was a rare one to find and loved it immediately. Lloyd escorted us around to ensure we received top notch service. He was very personable in his sales approach and made the overall experience less stressful than ones we've had in years past with other dealerships! He is certainly a Great asset to the dealership!

Erhan Seymen

by from Chestertown MD |

I was looking for quite some time for a used truck, had stopped at several dealerships and to no avail things just did not work out. Did not give up and saw a '08 Chevy Silverado 1500 at Koons Westminster that fit my budget. I called and spoke with Manager, Ron Howard, and he put me in contact with Lloyd Stout who was very helpful in answering all my questions and dealing with all my concerns. When I arrived I again was assured that they could work out all the detail with my trade and get my payment where I needed them to be. All the transactions were done quickly as Finance was also very helpful. I would recommend this dealership if your considering purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Justin

by from Westminster, MD |

I came in to look at the Used section and did'nt htink I would be taking home my first car, but that's what happened. Everything worked well and it just seemed to go smoothly.

Great experience

by from Laurel, DE |

Bought a 2011 tacoma from them. I was a bit concerned because I live 2 hours away, out of state, but when I finalized the deal and made the trip it was well worth it. The vehicle was exactly as described and my salesman "Fish" gave me the deal we had agreed upon in email. He was quick and efficient. The only thing negative I would mention was having to cross a busy road at night to the new car side in order to meet with the finance guy. A bit inconvenient, but that's a small thing. I love my new truck!

DMD of Eburg

by from eldersburg md |

After months and months of looking for a vehicle. I found a 2005 Toyota Corolla. The salesman was friendly not pushy. Like any dealership they try and upsell you on warranty coverage. Overall was a good experience.

Wonderful, honest experience

by from Point of Rocks, MD |

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership yesterday. Ie spent the last week going to different places, trying out different Tacomas and Tundras. I had my heart set on blue (I was turning in a periwinkle Scion, so I was pretty invested in something other than white, gray or silver). No one had been able to get me exactly what I wanted. I am preparing for a move to a very snowy western state, so I knew that this was going to be one of the most important purchases of my life and I wanted it to be just right. After searching the internet for a nautical blue 2012 Tundra, I found this dealership in a small town about an hour away. I was apprehensive about driving all that way and having the truck already be sold, so I called and the sales manager, Brad, said he would call me if someone came before I could get there the next morning. I even called on my way to be sure (because you always hear horror stories about the bait and switch scheme) and Brad assured me it was still there. Pulled into a very nice, clean and organized dealership. For anyone who has purchased a new vehicle before, you know if you find what you want you are going to spend at least half a day, possibly more, getting everything done. Jeff met me as I got out of my car and introduced himself (I think pulling into a dealership in a purple car is hard to hide). He told me Brad had asked him to help me. Everyone I met in this dealership was professional and friendly. Extremely friendly. Ie spent most of my career in very high customer service oriented businesses, and have done more employee trainings on customer service than I care to think about. This place would be a model for great. And by great I don mean insincere, I mean truthfully, great. Throughout the process I met with Jeff, Brad (who came over to introduce himself to me since we had spoken on the phone the day before), Wendy who is the very professional, incredibly nice finance person (I came with enough baggage to turn most places away, but Wendy heard my story, saw my need and made it happen for me), and Wesley who did the paperwork and finalized everything. I already knew in my mind which extra care packages I wanted to add to my purchase: GAP coverage, extended service warranty, and I definitely wanted to paint and interior protection. I plan on keeping this truck for many, many years. Wesley explained everything to me, never pressured me but made sure I completely understood what each thing was he was offering. On the things I said no to, he never once made me feel defensive. The car I was leaving behind had belonged to my father, who just passed away a few months ago. When it came time for me to leave in my new truck, Jeff was sensitive enough to help me through that last tough part, too. As far as recommendations, yes I would recommend a Toyota. One of my sons used to work for GM. He is still very loyal to GM, but he told me Toyotas are the best made vehicles on the market today. And they are not made overseas, they are made in Texas and are built by American employees. I would also highly recommend this dealership in particular, This was the third place I had spent a good bit of time in over the course of the week, and honestly, even if they, too, hadn had the nautical blue, if I had to let go of that a choose a different color, I would still have purchased my truck from them even though they were so much further away. They were that good.

Disappointment!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This guys disappoint big time. I was driving 200 miles out of town to purchase a vehicle from them. We had been talking for 5 days & concluded on pricing & everything. I was to pick up vehicle on Thursday morning, they sold the car on Wednesday. They left me a voice message saying there was no contract between me and them, so they are under no obligation not to sell the vehicle. I had driven 2 hours, 30 minutes on Thursday only for me to receive a text message from them the car had been sold. What a disappointment. They obviously got a better deal & didn't care whether I was coming from out of town or not. I had to make a detour very disappointed back home.

Poor Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

One word, rude. Do not waste your time trying to get a price via email. They made many "mistakes" in their quotes along with errors in different models (automatic transmission/standard, etc.). When I tried to get clarification due to so many mistakes, the internet sales manager, Brad Groft, became rude in his email saying I made him feel uncomfortable and it was weird that I used my initials in my email correspondence. Say what?? If you visit another dealer rating site, it says Brad has acted similarly to other potential customers and he is the son of the owner. If true, that explains his irresponsible behavior.

Used Car purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

Not real impressed. Both times we visited, we were given misinformation and they tried to sell us something we didn't want, despite being told that we were specific in what we wanted. Doubt I'd go back