Koons Toyota Scion Of Westminster

Service 866-313-2758

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Great end to the day!

by from Westminster,MD |

I spent 8 hours looking for a car in the Baltimore area. Although I wasn't looking for a Toyota today, since no other dealer was able to find the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted, I stopped impulsively at the dealer close to home that sold me a car 15years ago in hopes that I would once again walk away happy. Koons Toyota (used cars) and Steve did not disappoint! Even though the car had just been brought to the sales lot, Steve and John worked quickly to try and inspect and appraise the vehicle I was interested in. I appreciated their quick assistance and dedication to getting the car for the payment I felt comfortable paying. Thank you! P.S. I still have that 1999 Toyota Avalon! I hope I won't need to return any time soon, be when I do, I will Not waste my day at other dealerships.

2 new cars from Koons Westminster..

by from Baltimore, MD |

If you want to buy a new car, I recommend going to this Koons at Westminster. In the end, it is not about the car itself (which you can find elsewhere) but it is about making friends with people who are friendly and knowledgable..

Exceptional Experience!

by from Westminster, MD |

I have been a customer of Koons Westminster Toyota for more than 12 years. Their sales process is perfect - no hassles, no gimmicks - just honest and wonderful sales staff. The service department is great. They are quick and informative. I don't mind spending my waiting time in their customer lounge which is equipped with free WiFi, a coffee maker, and TV. All in all, this is probably one of the best car dealers around!

best buying experience ever,

by from Hnover PA |

This is my second new vehicle purchase I have made with Koons of Westminster MD. My first purchase they did not have exactly what I wanted in stock but they got the vehicle for me the next day. I requested a DVD installed into the Tundra which they took care of the following week. I did not even have to return to the dealership to have the DVD installed. Nathan brought me a loaner to PA and took my vehicle back to Maryland for DVD installation. Once DVD installed Nathan brought my vehicle back to PA. Wow how many dealerships would give you that kind of service. Second purchase was just as professional and same sales person. Nathan did everything he could to meet the needs and requirements I wanted in a new vehicle. If you decide to visit Koons of Westminster MD I would recommend Nathan as your sales person.

Excellent experience

by from Damascus, MD |

Quick, efficient, professional, through. Chris Felker gave us a good price and got me on the road quickly. Car was ready and detailed ahead of time and paperwork went about as fast as humanly possible. Professional walk through and friendly attitude. Great job Chris! Love the car.

Great experience!!!

by from Maryland |

Great experience here! I purchased a 4runner from John! We had a little trouble with the trade in. But he stuck with it for the next few days kept calling to follow up and it ended up working out! He even still follows up to see if he can do anything else for us. I love the car and I loved the time I had at the dealership. Everyone was very kind! I can't wait until my wife needs a new car! I will certainly return to Koons!

2011 Toyota Prius listing is falsely advertized

by from Baltimore, MD |

I never comment on these type of things but the following listing that they have added to cars.com is completely false: http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/611096305/overview/ The interior isn't the colors in the photos. When we went to see the car, the inside was run down and there were a couple of scrapes that would have been picked up if was the actual pictures of the car. Do not fall for the listing above.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from ELDERSBURG |

WE HAD BEEN AT AN EVENT ALL DAY AND MANAGED TO MAKE IT TO THE DEALERSHIP AT 7 PM ON A FRIDAY EVENING, AS IT WAS THE ONLY TIME WE HAD AVAILABLE THAT WEEKEND. WE WERE NOT RUSHED, NOR DID ANYONE SEEM ANNOYED THAT WE WERE THERE SO LATE. THE CAR WE CAME TO SEE WAS THERE AND THERE WERE NO HIDDEN FEES. WE PURCHASED THE CAR THAT NIGHT AND ONE EXCITED DAUGHTER DROVE IT HOME! GREAT TO DEAL WITH. OUR SALESMAN STEVEN WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AS WAS THE FINANCE MANAGER JEREMY. I WOULD RECOMMEND KOONS TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Pleasant Experience

by from Westminster, MD |

Atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. I went in, found a car that I liked, test drove it, came back and negotiated a reasonable price, approved for finance, and drove off the lot. No one tried to sell me anything that I didn't want. There was no pressure during any of the process. I was very happy with the entire process.

Great purchase experience

by from Buck, PA |

Really a great buying experience: Mike Thompson was very prompt in answering all my questions about the truck and followed up to insure I had the information required. When he was not available Craig provided the information. No nonsense: we did all negotiations over the email which was very helpful due to a family illness that kept me from getting to Koon's to view the vehicle. After we agreed on a fair price I asked them to hold the vehicle until the money arrived and I could arrange transportation to pick it up. They offered to deliver it here (11 /2 - 2 hour drive) and further more I could have the truck and pay when the money arrived from my account. I did fill out a credit application form with no obligation to take the loan unless I left town with their truck. Mike delivered the vehicle with the clear understanding that if I did not like it when I got a look at it I was under no obligation. The truck is fine, precisely as advertised and I happily took possession. The money arrived and was forwarded with no surprises on either side. I am impressed with Koon's ad the trust they showed in me to do a deal this way. I am 65 years old and do not like being treated like a child. These folks definitely know how to deal with integrity. I have and will continue to recommend Koon's and Mike Thompson to others looking for a Toyota. Thanks for a great experience, Mike W.

Great Sales Associate!

by from Columbia, MD |

We were looking to purchase a used vehicle through the USAA Car Buying Internet Service. Sales representative Lloyd Scott was quick to respond to the vehicle we were interested in. His very timely follow-up phone call is why we got to the dealership as soon as possible. We test drove a Toyota Rav4 that was a rare one to find and loved it immediately. Lloyd escorted us around to ensure we received top notch service. He was very personable in his sales approach and made the overall experience less stressful than ones we've had in years past with other dealerships! He is certainly a Great asset to the dealership!