Internet Auto Rent and Sales

(1.0) 7 Reviews

1220 Kietzke Lane, Reno, NV 89502

Cash For Keys

by from Reno, NV |

Tried to take advantage of their "cash for keys" program only to get lowballed with absolutely no reconsideration on their end. Two year old car with 28k miles in perfect condition and they would only offer $2k below dealer trade in price. They tried to tell me it was an auction/wholesale price which is laughable because a low mileage late model car is exactly what their business model promotes selling. There's no way they would send such a car to auction. My advice, wait for Carmax to open in South Reno. Even if their prices aren't better, they're sure to be more professional.

Why go somewhere else when you can pay more here!!

by from Reno, Nv |

Went there to look at a Tacoma which was 2000 more for a 2009 then a brand new one at Reno toyota CRAZY!

They screwed me over

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Maybe it's my fault for not knowing how to buy a car properly but not only did they over charge, I just found out that after only a year and a half of driving my used car I bought from them, my brakes are shot. The guys replacing them at $800+ (because that sort of thing isn't covered under the warranty) say that it looks like my car has had some water damage. Like from a flood. That wasn't in the car information report I received from Internet. And as long as I've had it, it's been driving in the desert. DON'T GO HERE. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE SO FAR. It'd be far more worth it to go to an actual dealer and spend about the same.

Why pay more

by from Reno, Nv |

It's funny because the commercial says why pay more, these guys are shady, I purchased a used car low miles for almost 30,000 when I asked the car sales man for the car fax he told me he would gwt it for me but he could not find the vin #, it was removed from the door and under the window was pushed under the dash! so I never recieved the car fax, well later when I ran the car fax from home I found out the car was in an accident! very shady people

Quoted Different Prices on Same Car

by from CA |

Called in the morning and was quoted a price on a specific vehicle in stock. When we called back a few hours later, sales person said the price was $1500 higher because the owner over-paid for the vehicle at auction. Original price was in line with the Black Book value our bank provided and Kelley Blue Book retail in excellent condition. The new raised price exceeded both. Dealership wasted our time - Either they were trying to use shady tactics to get us to pay more or if they are just disorganized. Regardless, it was poor customer service. According to the other review, this is not the first time they have over-priced a car and tried to explain that it's worth more than the book value.

Changed Quote Price

by from CA |

Their finace manager sucks!!!!

by from Reno,NV |

Test drove a car i was interested in & was willing to buy it at a fair price. They wanted 7,000 more for the car than it was worth!! I talked them down from 25995 to 19500. Mind you the car was worth 18700 & I offered 17000 even witch was fair for the milage on the car & the condition of the interior of the vehicle. The sales man Nola was cool but once the finace manager came in i knew right away i`d be walking out of there without that car. I explained to him i`d had been pre approved & was interested in buying this vehicle but at a fair price. He did his best to discourage me & said he didnt know any dealer ship that would sell that particular car at my price. He also tried to convince me that as a cars mileage goes up than the price of the car goes up. lol. I almost laughed in his face when he said that. He`s obviously not too smart! Great thing is im working on getting the same car for a tad bit more than the 17,000 i offered to pay this dealership. The cars got less miles & is in better condition & the price wasn`t a rediculous 25000 plus. I`ll never deal with this dealership again & suggest no one else does either they are way over priced & unprofessional! The salesman Nolan was cool though & i thank him for his time & effort its just sad he`s got a finace manager that thinks he knows it all.