BMW of Nashville

Used 888-338-9293
Service 877-300-0478

Fantastic Experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

After searching for a specific SUV, I contacted Leah Shinn and discussed an available certified pre-owned vehicle at BMW Nashville. She was very professional with superior knowledge about the vehicle and features. I never felt pressure despite the vehicle having a few minor aesthetic challenges I had with the car. These were promptly addressed and fixed prior to finalizing the deal. I also financed thru BMW and got a better rate than the current banks I use. I highly recommend working with Leah and hope that my service experience is as good as the sales experience.

Loving my X3, very professional staff

by from Nashville, TN |

Wonderful dealership and great experience. I love my new X3 and I will definitely purchase my next BMW from here as well!

Leased a 328i from This Dealer

by from Brentwood, Tennessee |

I had a great experience with leasing my new 328i from this Dealer. Mark Lambo in sales and John his supervisor were both very helpful and really went the extra mile to find us a great deal. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and will be back!!

Worst Customer Service Ever!!!

by from Nashville,TN |

This was the worst experience I have ever had buying a car. My wife and I was in the negotiating process with the salesman. We was ready to take his offer, he just needed to make sure he could discount the car as much as he said he could. He came back and said that they had took another offer over the phone. Then they acted like it was normal.

BMW of Nashville responded to this review

April 8, 2015

Dear David, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as customer service is extremely important to us. We would like to speak to you directly about your experience at our dealership. Please contact Russell Stover (General Manager) at (615) 850-4040. Thank you once again and we look forward to speaking with you.

Great buying experience!

by from Nashville |

This is the 7th BMW I have purchased and I would have to say this last buying experience was the best! The folks at BMW Nashville are very friendly, honest and strive to make you happy. I have dealt with them over the last 14 years. Just bought a 2015 X5 and love it! John Bergeron, Phillip Johnson and David Pierce all worked very hard to make my trade in and purchase of a new car smooth and completely the best. Karen in service has taken care of my cars since 2001 and I like having an individual service advisor assigned to me for any of my 3 BMW's. Great team and I would recommend to anyone!

wowwwww

by from blakeslee PA |

One of the easiest buying experiences I've ever had....all over the phone...incredible...and they worked with you for everything....price and extras...and incredible experience...

Positive Customer Experience -

by from Nashville, TN |

I am submitting this review in reference to my most recent purchase of my new BMW X5. This is my fourth X5 purchase and this epereince is defintiely the best out of the four. It is not that the other 3 were bad, but this one speaks to the value of developing positive/trusting relationships with the Customer. After 4 BMW purchases and working each time with the same Sales team representatives, David Bartoll and John Bergeron and Financial Agent (DJ); they knew my expectations and addressed them upfront. The experience was pleasant, short, and I felt a win-win for all involved. I would also note that I always receive great service from my Service representative, Karen, as well. I would recommend this BMW team to any of my freinds....Thanks for the expereince!!!!!

2015 435i Coupe M Sport with PPK

by from Nashville |

Wow! This thing lifts off like a rocket and is comparable to the S5 with the VDC add-on of the PPK (power performance kit). Cant wait to get past the break-in period and see what it can really do. John Bergeron and Keith Willock were excellent Sales Reps who made the process enjoyable, quick, and most of all....fun. Being able to customize with John on the Order Page and watch the whole process unfold from order initiation, fabrication, vessel tracker, VPC, and finally shippment to BMW of Nashville was a great experience. The whole process took just under 6 weeks! Looking forward to coming back to BMW of N for routine maintenance with my 4yr/50k.

Great Experience Purchasing X5

by from Nashville, TN |

I cannot say enough great things about David Bartoll and BMW of Nashville. David never applied any pressure and did everything possible to help me figure out the best vehicle and options for my new X5. He was extremely knowledgeable about all options and made sure I only purchased features I truly would value. When it came time to negotiate price, David made sure I got the best price I had seen listed anywhere and all ensured I was provided a;l available discounts. On top of it all, David arranged for my pick up at the Performance Delivery Center in South Carolina. My wife and I had an experience that we will not soon forget. There is not a single part of our experience that could have been better.

Love my Z4

by from Lebanon, TN |

Purchased my new to me 2008 BMW Z4 today (May 6, 2014) and what a great experience. David Pierce was great and so helpful thru the entire process. He answered my zillion questions and made me feel very comfortable with my new purchase. Love my new car!