BMW of Nashville

Used 888-338-9293
Service 877-300-0478

Poor Service

by from nashville, tn |

Very poor service. Took my car in after buying from another dealer, possibly their issue with wanting to fix my car. The car was under warranty. Took it in to them multiple times to have something fixed, they could not find what the issue was, showed them the issue and then they said, "that it is normal". That seems to be their go to answer if they can not fix anything. Had the issue fixed somewhere else. Their staff is rude, overcharged for things and did not contact me when i wanted i left multiple messages to get my money back. Service manager and shop foreman were sarcastic. Facilities are bare, bathroom is dirty and has to be the worst i've seen at a dealership. Will never go there again, and likely not buy another BMW ever again.

BMW of Nashville responded to this review

February 20, 2014

Thank you for bringing this rare and unfortunate experience to our attention. Please contact our service manager at 615-850-4040 so that we will be in a position to correct any concerns you may have.

Honest

by from ATLANTA /GA |

I check a used car over the phone at first the salesperson seem to be new car salesperson and didn't care that much and didn't return my call but after sending email A GENTLEMAN(Chris Calhoun)responded me and made me to drive 4 hours to go there to get the car and he did what he promised over the phone and I checked their prices and their TRUE PRICE it seems to be TRUE.

Stay Away

by from Nashville TN |

No deal on car -- wouldn't even throw in the car mats for a BMW! Trade-in ridiculously low. New car failed it's first one-year emission test!! Took them 10 days to correct problem. Suspect it was a Canadian or some other car (not revealed) where emission standards differ. First and last BMW.

BMW Convertible

by from Nashivlle |

Recently purchased a preowned BWM and Hugh Nemets made the whole purchasing experience a breeze. He is one of the most customer focused sales representative I have seen in recent times. Post sales he ensured the car was running as per my expectations. certainly would recommend Hugh, next time you are there for buying a car.

Finally found my 535i 6. Speed

by from Nolensville, tn |

After 5 months of searching for a 535i 6speed. BMW of Nashville found it. Simple terms, simple financing and excellent customer service. This was a very pleasant experience. Hugh and Dj were great!

Chris Calhoun

by from Nashville, TN |

I really liked the Mini dealership, because I feel like you go in there knowing the cost of the car and there is not much negotiating needed. They work with you, but you have to know that since most Mini's only stay on the lot for about 30 days (and those that do are already discounted) so you can't negotiate thousands of dollars off a new car, and even the certified pre-owned cars. Maybe with the regular preowned ones. Chris was very helpful and nice the entire time and made me feel like I was getting good factual knowledge, even if he is a car salesman. He never pressured me into buying a new car when I was looking at the certified pre-owned ones, even though I eventually did get in a 2012 and fall in love. I went to buy a CPO car and had someone buy it minutes before I could, so I would recommend driving a couple but when you know exactly what you want and it's in your price range, DO NOT hesitate because it will get bought right out from under you. I went on a low traffic day (Wednesday night) and that still happened. Just know that the entire experience with buying a Mini at this dealership will be painless (if you have the money to start with) and if you work with Chris Calhoun, you will have nothing but positive things to say about your new purchase.

Chris Rocks!

by from Nashville, TN |

Everyone, at one point or another, has to purchase a vehicle. However, the option to purchase new or used is greatly related to the sales persons you are dealing with. I first went to CarMax to purchase a new car, but this time they weren as much help to me as I needed this time. Therefore, I went to Mini of Nashville and was greeted by Chris Calhoun. He is an amazing sales person and could not imagine not having him during this experience! Buying a car can be rather painful if pressured or done incorrectly. However, Chris was a true pleasure to close the deal with. Even today, he will answer my silly phone calls and help me with additional questions and concerns I have regarding care for my new mini. If ever you are in the market for a car, Chris is the guy to call. Top notch care and passion for the business. You Rock!

Great Experience

by from Franklin,TN |

Was a little hesitant going to a BMW/Mini dealership, just felt like they would have some elitist attitude. Was not the case at all, my salesperson Chris Calhoun made me feel more then welcome. Chris is highly knowledgable about the Mini and a good guy to work with. Very little haggling over price never felt pressured and in the end I got a great car at a good price and got the money I was looking for in my trade in vehicle. Highly recommend Chris and Mini of Nashville.

Purchase of Mini-Cooper

by from Huntsville, AL |

Since there is no Mini-Cooper dealer in Huntsville, AL we had a choice of either going to Birmingham or Nashville. We chose the Nashville dealer because of the wider selection of models on hand. We were extremely pleased with our salsesperson, Chris Calhoun. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and a "low pressure" sales person. (After all, the car sells itself). He listened very carefully to our desires, which included the addition of non-standard seat leather, an arm rest and seat warmer. All of the modifications were made in superb fashion. All in all a pleasant, informative and efficient experience.

BMW X5 Purchase Process

by from Nashville |

Discovered the vehicle on line contacted dealer and negotiated price on email. Picked up the car and it was fairly painless. I would like to see a more expedited transaction process where the sales of additional services, insurance, and products was not a part of the transaction. That said these guys were good.