BMW of Nashville

Used 888-338-9293
Service 877-300-0478

Chris Calhoun

by from Nashville, TN |

I really liked the Mini dealership, because I feel like you go in there knowing the cost of the car and there is not much negotiating needed. They work with you, but you have to know that since most Mini's only stay on the lot for about 30 days (and those that do are already discounted) so you can't negotiate thousands of dollars off a new car, and even the certified pre-owned cars. Maybe with the regular preowned ones. Chris was very helpful and nice the entire time and made me feel like I was getting good factual knowledge, even if he is a car salesman. He never pressured me into buying a new car when I was looking at the certified pre-owned ones, even though I eventually did get in a 2012 and fall in love. I went to buy a CPO car and had someone buy it minutes before I could, so I would recommend driving a couple but when you know exactly what you want and it's in your price range, DO NOT hesitate because it will get bought right out from under you. I went on a low traffic day (Wednesday night) and that still happened. Just know that the entire experience with buying a Mini at this dealership will be painless (if you have the money to start with) and if you work with Chris Calhoun, you will have nothing but positive things to say about your new purchase.

Chris Rocks!

by from Nashville, TN |

Everyone, at one point or another, has to purchase a vehicle. However, the option to purchase new or used is greatly related to the sales persons you are dealing with. I first went to CarMax to purchase a new car, but this time they weren as much help to me as I needed this time. Therefore, I went to Mini of Nashville and was greeted by Chris Calhoun. He is an amazing sales person and could not imagine not having him during this experience! Buying a car can be rather painful if pressured or done incorrectly. However, Chris was a true pleasure to close the deal with. Even today, he will answer my silly phone calls and help me with additional questions and concerns I have regarding care for my new mini. If ever you are in the market for a car, Chris is the guy to call. Top notch care and passion for the business. You Rock!

Great Experience

by from Franklin,TN |

Was a little hesitant going to a BMW/Mini dealership, just felt like they would have some elitist attitude. Was not the case at all, my salesperson Chris Calhoun made me feel more then welcome. Chris is highly knowledgable about the Mini and a good guy to work with. Very little haggling over price never felt pressured and in the end I got a great car at a good price and got the money I was looking for in my trade in vehicle. Highly recommend Chris and Mini of Nashville.

Purchase of Mini-Cooper

by from Huntsville, AL |

Since there is no Mini-Cooper dealer in Huntsville, AL we had a choice of either going to Birmingham or Nashville. We chose the Nashville dealer because of the wider selection of models on hand. We were extremely pleased with our salsesperson, Chris Calhoun. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and a "low pressure" sales person. (After all, the car sells itself). He listened very carefully to our desires, which included the addition of non-standard seat leather, an arm rest and seat warmer. All of the modifications were made in superb fashion. All in all a pleasant, informative and efficient experience.

BMW X5 Purchase Process

by from Nashville |

Discovered the vehicle on line contacted dealer and negotiated price on email. Picked up the car and it was fairly painless. I would like to see a more expedited transaction process where the sales of additional services, insurance, and products was not a part of the transaction. That said these guys were good.

BMW Z3

by from 37073 |

I contacted this dealer and they were easy to work with. Not forceful. I did not purchase from them, because they did not have the exact car I was looking for. I will be back though.

Great customer service

by from Charleston, SC |

Very accomodating for my needs/wants - picked me up at the airport & made the whole process very easy when my local dealer didn't have & wouldn't try to get what I wanted