Stephens Automotive Sales

5320 NW Beaver Dr, Johnston, IA 50131

Used 866-489-0409 Used 866-489-0409

Great Dealer/Great Deal

by from Des Moines |

I just bought a used pick up truck from Stephens. From my initial inquiry to signing the paperwork the whole experience was pleasant. Jeff and everyone else there that I interacted with were polite, patient and kind. They were very easy gong about test drives... even when I wanted to test out more than just one truck. In many ways it felt more like buying from a friend than a car dealer I'd never met before. (But, I'm new in town, and I had never met Jeff before.) Jeff went out of his way to make it easy for me to buy the truck. I got a great Ford F-150 in great shape for a really good price. I couldn't be happier.

Top Notch Service

by from Windsor Heights, IA |

Outstanding customer service. Treated with respect by the salesman. Very easy to work with. Shop here first!

wow what a good experience from start to finish

by from Des Moines,Iowa |

knowing the little things it takes to sell a truck

Great Selection and Relaxed Atmoshpere

by from Johnston, IA |

Great selection of cars in great condition. Nice to find a place that takes pride in what they will put on their lot. I love my car and would recommend to all my friends!

Purchased a 2002 Lexus

by from Altoona, IA |

I purchased a 2002 Lexus from Jeff today. He was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire time. Every vehicle that I looked at was in excellent condition. Each vehicle that I looked at was thoroughly detailed and maintained. I picked this vehicle after looking through and comparing several internet sites. The information was accurate and the pictures clearly represented the vehicle that I selected. The prices matched the book value of the vehicle and the paperwork was simple and took a very few minutes to complete! He also found financing at a better rate than that of our normal bank and he worked with us and our specific financial needs. Thanks Jeff!!! We are very pleased!

Great and Smooth Transaction!

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

Drove by the dealership and noticed a great looking truck. I stopped in and was able to get a great deal on a 2014 F-150. I would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Great Experience

by from Prairie City |

Jeff was very nice and made buying a car easy, fast, and enjoyable. (I usually hate this experience!) I would recommend this dealership to my friends. Keep up the good work.

Great experience !

by from Cambridge |

I bought a f150 from Jeff he could not of been more helpful! Looked at the truck in the morning and drove it home that afternoon!!! Has been a great truck! Jeff was going to change the door code for me in the truck and I didn't get around to getting it there. When I stopped in today looking for a car for my daughter he said just call and he would take care of it! My wife is also looking for car now that I've brought it up and she wants to get there as soon as possible!i if we weren't leaving town she would be there tomorrow! Stephens auto is like buying a car from a friend!!!

JL Lewis

by from Urban dale, Iowa |

I've been doing business with Stephens for many years. They are experienced and extremely knowledge. Enjoyable to work with.

Above & Beyond!!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

My wife and I's experience with Stephens Automotive has gone above & beyond our expectations. Their honest & accurate representation of the vehicle's condition was greatly appreciated. Anytime you travel a great distance to look at a pre-owned vehicle, you wonder what you are going to find when you get there. Our 2 1/2 hour drive was not a disappointment. This friendly, family owned business is one we would gladly do business with again. Thanks Jeff & Debbie for the great vehicle!!