Morris Cadillac Buick GMC, Inc.

Morris Cadillac Buick GMC, Inc.

26100 Lorain Rd, North Olmsted, OH 44070

New 877-415-8276
Used 888-375-0112
Service 888-498-0042

"where everyone gets treated like a celebrity"

Purchase of New GMC Terrain

by from North Olmsted, Ohio |

My experience leasing a new GMC 2012 Terrain at the Morris Dealership was the best experience I have ever had. The staff was extremely helpful and professional and took there time assisting me. I felt very comfortable and did not feel pressured in any way. I want to thank Joe & Mark N. for there excellent customer service. I will recommend Morris to anyone.

Extremely disappointed.

by from Cleveland, OH |

These people do a great job to get you to buy the car but the service is sub standard. The sales associates don't get back to you when you call them or are rude when you call them for help. After having bought my 2nd car with them, a Cadillac, I have realized that this is not the dealership I should have gone to buy a premium car. Very Very disappointed. I am definitely not going to them for my next car.

Drove in and totally ignored

by from North Olmsted Ohio |

I pulled into Morris because I had been looking to test drive a new Canyon pick up truck. They had one sitting in front of the building so I stood outside looking for approx 10 minutes. No one came out to see if I needed help. My friend and I then went inside. The young girl at the reception desk was to too busy texting to look up and ask if we needed help. A few salesmen were out having a smoke, a few others stood by the entrance and no one ever approached us. We looked at each vehicle in the showroom and finally headed for the door after approx 10 more minutes. A salesman opened the door for us but never asked us anything or said thanks for stopping; nothing. We're going elsewhere and we are buying a vehicle. Just not at Morris

Buick Regal

by from Chicago, IL |

Negotiated entire deal by email with sales rep Kenneth. When agreed on price came to pick the car from Chicago. Everything was as described Kenneth even offered a lift from the airport. Entire process was very efficient, price was very reasonable service was excellent. Great people to deal with.

Good Experience

by from Brunswick, Oh |

I'm puzzled by the below negative reviews. Although I will say buying a car sight unseen out of state has me questioning your judgment anyway. I just leased a new Yukon Denali from Mark Nugent. He was very professional, new the product and there was absolutely no pressure applied. He gave me a good option in getting out of an over mileage bad leased ford. He hit the payment I was looking for and was quite easy to deal with. Other than the dealership needing some more space and maybe a facelift, I would recommend them to anyone. In fact I'll be back over the summer when the wife's due for a car. Thanks Mark

Horrible Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Avoid this dealership at all costs! I purchased a certified 2012 GMC Yukon XL Denali and regretfully I must say it has been a horrible experience. I worked with Burt Ashbrook and Joe Costanzo. I purchased the car unseen from out of state so I partly relied on their expertise and their visual of the vehicle. I told them both I understand the car is used and I am not expecting a perfect vehicle. However I did ask if they could let me know of any scratches, dents, interior defaults, or paintwork so that I would not have any surprises upon delivery of vehicle. They both mentioned the vehicle had a scratch on the right rear panel that they would have touched up. I received the car last Thursday, March 13th and I have no complaints about the rear panel since this relayed to me on the front end. To my surprise the molding in the drive side door jam has a 4? tear. There is no way both Joe and Burt did not see this as I asked them both to inspect the car!! The rear bumper has been touched up and it looks like paintwork done by a 5 year old. Fortunately my local GM dealer is going to have the molding replaced under warranty. Morris GMC clearly does not abide the GM certification requirements. DO NOT PURCHASE a vehicle from these guys unseen as they misrepresent the vehicle to make a quick sale. Joe Costanzo is a true used car salesman by every definition.

Not Interested in Selling Cars

by from Cleveland, oh |

We walked into this showroom yesterday very interested in test driving a new Enclave. Unfortunately, no one was too interested in selling us one! First we were told that they only had what we wanted in blue and they wouldn't be able to get any other colors, than I offered to call around myself if we liked the car, and suddenly they could find one; than they didn't offer their own financing, until I offered to get my own, and then they could finance; then they couldn't give us a price until we agreed to buy a car, which we couldn't do without a price... All around an unpleasant encounter. We really liked the car and will be visiting a different dealer today.

Save your money and find a better dealership!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Maybe I caught Steve Bansek on a bad week, but wow, talk about a guy I never want to have to deal with again! What I thought would be a very easy transaction turned into them nickel and diming me and them losing a customer that purchases a new car every two years. They don't make customers much easier than me, trade in my current car and pay cash for the difference on a new one, but somehow Steve and Jeff Firestone turned it into an unbearable experience that has me running to other dealerships. First of all, what you see on their website or other car sites it not what they have on their lot, check the miles folks, they tend to like to conveniently forget to mention that some of their "new" cars have a years worth of miles on them, and when that's pointed out they just ignore it. I don't mind some miles, but be upfront about it and don't try to sell it for the new car price. I've played the game with dealers for years, but these guys are the worst!

High pressure beware!!!

by from Hinckley,OH |

I wanted to test drive a 2013 GMC Acadia. I called the dealership to see if they had one available and drove up. I met a brand new salesman who was an extremely nice guy. He had to do a lot of checking but all expected when you are new to selling cars. We got back to the showroom and I was pretty sold on the car. Then started the high pressure antics. I had test driven by myself and I was told that I was "allowed to call my husband" by one of the other salesman. I couldn't get anything in writing and the 'deal' was only good there/then. I could not be guaranteed the same price tomorrow!! Crazy. After 2.5 hours I walked out. I feel bad for the new salesman. I could hear the others bantering him and pressuring him into what to do/say. I suggested that he look for employment at another dealership. I would never go back to Morris.

New Car

by from Brunswick, OH |

Morris Cadillac provided excellent service. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Robert Morris is THE dealer for customer satisfac!

by from Detroit |

You will never be disappointed with Robert Morris!