Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

Outstanding Experience

by from Essex, MD |

I highly recommend Heritage Mazda. I was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism and kindness of Roman Clark and Dwight Dean. Both are wonderful men and I appreciate the time and effort they took in helping me purchase my beautiful 2010 Nissan Rogue. What I liked most is that there was no pressure and there were no lies. They both went above and beyond. They were also exceptionally friendly and cordial and I truly enjoyed doing business with them.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Sherry. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Roman and Dwight lead you to your new 2010 Nissan Rogue, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. Thank you again and have a great day!

Good experience, but room for improvement.

by from Odenton, MD |

I received outstanding service from our sales rep Amy. She was very courteous and worked with us to get a great deal on a used vehicle. There's only two reasons I am not giving a fifth star. First is because the car wasn't there ready for us to test drive even though we had made an appointment for a test drive. I don't blame Amy, this rests on the shoulders of managers. Second, after we purchased the vehicle, it was taken off to be cleaned while we signed all the paperwork. During the test drive I noticed dirty cupholders, and some other dirty parts inside the car. Nothing was cleaned and my kids even found an old tennis ball shoved under the seats that surely came from the previous owner. Good experience, but there is definitely room for improvement!

"I Went to JARED!"

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I received excellent service here at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. Entire stuff made the purchuse smooth and pleasurable. Jared was great and helped get us deal we wanted. Highly recommend !!

Great Service

by from Elkridge, MD |

Amy was AMAZING. She was very patient over the 1.5 months it took for me to buy the car. Her responses to my e-mails were always in a timely manner; something I personally appreciate. I purchased my Fiat with my permit and she went out of her way to drive the car to my residence since I didn't have my license. You don't get customer service like that anywhere. She's amazing! Thank you Amy :D

June 8, 2015

Good morning Fannie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the positive review. We are pleased that Amy was able to assist you in purchasing your Fiat and we will be sure to pass on your kind words. I hope you are enjoying it! If anything at all comes up, please do not hesitate to contact us or swing by at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. Have a great day! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

2016 Mazda Grand Touring

by from Upper Marlboro, Md |

Pretty good car buying experience with Heritage. However, giving an honest and true review I must say that the experience started off a little shaky. I was set up for a test drive the following day in the exact vehicle of my desire. When the time came they did not have the vehicle. I advised them that I would not be leaving my home until they had that vehicle. They were able to locate the vehicle and pretty much the rest of my experience with them was good. In true dealership fashion the "closer"/finance manager hits you with all of the add-ons to push their profit margins up. You can take it or leave it but the pressure will be on. All-in-all I got what I wanted and I left their dealership a happy customer.

June 2, 2015

Hi Ruffhouse - Heritage Mazda Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new car! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Ruffhouse and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

"I Went to JARED!"

by from New Town, MD |

Mr.Jared Wright provided exceptional customer service. He was extremely knowlegable and helpful with our family car selection.We truly were amazed with his professionalism and insightfulness. he carefully took his time with explaining the process and was able to answer all of our questions. We enjoyed working with Mr. Wright and we will highly recommend Mr.Wright to our friends and family. He is the best auto sales consultant we've ever experienced.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Ronalda. We are pleased knowing you had a great experience with us. From Jared and our entire staff, happy driving!

Nightmare into a Wonderful Dream

by from Baltimore, MD |

All is well if it ends well! So we bought a car that had an issue that was out of everyone's control. And the dealership's response really made the difference between buying at Heritage vs purchasing at other dealers. They stood behind the product and went way above and beyond into the stratosphere to assist us. Mice moved into our brand new car, so even though it was not the dealership's fault they put us into a model year newer a ($2,000) value and absorbed the negative equity AT NO EXTRA CHARGE! Literally tears were exchanged because it was not an insurance claim, mechanical defect... It was just a sad situation! Danielle Gmernicki and Roman Clarke helped the first car and where great! But the second time Ed Arhtur in finance made everything seamless and so easy, Tony Privitera helped to ease our pain and James Utermohle worked tirelessly for days fighting Mazda for us to get traded out of the other vehicle. A special thanks to those in senior management that gave the final approvals Phil Stillman and Constatine Spivak who sealed the cap. Our family is grateful that you looked out for us. Thank you from our hearts, - The Wright family.

May 26, 2015

Dietra, thank you for the positive review. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Thanks again for taking the time to review us.

Excellent Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I bought a new car from Heritage Mazda two weeks ago. I worked with Amy, she was very knowledgeable and was able to work with me to get me the best car within my budget. It was a great experience overall, and I would recommend going here if you are looking for a car.

April 14, 2015

Good afternoon, Ray! Heritage Mazda Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Heritage Mazda in Owings Mils-Excellent Experience

by from Westminster,Maryland |

I would like to take this opportunity to give kudos!!!!!!!! to Mr.Trey Wilson my sales person. I looked at other dealers for my car before I wondered into Heritage. When I pulled up on the lot I encountered Mr. Trey Wilson. It was very icey and he made sure that I entered the building safely. He ran in and out of the building getting cars for me to look at. I said to "I'm sorry that you are running in and out for me to check out all of these cars." His statement to me was "that is my job to assure your satisfaction". I knew at that point I would get my vehicle from him. He even pulled my car around for me so that I would not fall as I left the dealership. My husband and I stopped in the evening of the purchase and it was pouring rain. Mr. Wilson showed us two more vehicles and made sure that I didn't get wet. We were suppose to be going to church that night but decided to stay and purchase our vehicle from Mr. Trey Wilson. Words cannot express how much I appreciated Mr. Trey Wilson. He was not a pushy at all. He is an excellent salesman, great personality and most of all a true professional. Everyone that I encountered was helpful and friendly. This is my first vehicle from Heritage. I will be back and refer my relatives and friends. Sincerely,

March 16, 2015

Heritage Mazda Owings Mills is extremely excited by your review. We strive to provide all of our customers with such great customer service! Rest assured Trey and our entire team will hear of your kind words. Thanks & happy driving!

Great Experience at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

by from Parkville, MD |

We had a great experience at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We were looking for a certified used Mazda CX-7 and found exactly what we were looking for. We worked with Dwight Dean and CJ Jefferson who made sure we got the deal we had negotiated and that we were completely satisfied with the vehicle. It was refreshing to have such a positive experience.

January 27, 2015

Jhunt44, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Mazda3

by from Baltimore, MD |

great first time buying experience, got the best price on the 2015 Mazda and all the features i was looking for at a great price. plus a great atmosphere at the dealership

January 6, 2015

Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!