Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319 Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

Great Service

by from Elkridge, MD |

Amy was AMAZING. She was very patient over the 1.5 months it took for me to buy the car. Her responses to my e-mails were always in a timely manner; something I personally appreciate. I purchased my Fiat with my permit and she went out of her way to drive the car to my residence since I didn't have my license. You don't get customer service like that anywhere. She's amazing! Thank you Amy :D

June 8, 2015

Good morning Fannie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the positive review. We are pleased that Amy was able to assist you in purchasing your Fiat and we will be sure to pass on your kind words. I hope you are enjoying it! If anything at all comes up, please do not hesitate to contact us or swing by at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. Have a great day! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Good experience

by from Washington, DC |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Mazda3 from Heritage Mazda Owings Mills and was reasonably satisfied despite a few hiccups. I set up an appointment with Tosh to come look at a specific car. When we arrived, she was still busy with another customer but helpfully had another salesperson let us test drive the car while she finished up. After the test drive we sat down with Tosh and went over the paperwork. She didn't try to pull any of the "how much of a monthly payment can you afford" nonsense, which I appreciated. In the end I purchased the car at a price I thought was fair. There were a couple of hangups: I had secured a loan with a third party beforehand and came in with the expectation that Heritage would be able to offer me a loan at the same or better rate. This turned out to not be the case. However, they dropped the price of the car enough to compensate for the slightly higher rate, so I ended up being satisfied with the financing. The second problem was more serious: About 3 weeks and 150 miles driven after purchasing the car, the front right wheel started making a scraping/grinding noise. Since I live over an hour away from Heritage, I took the car to another Mazda dealer. They told me the front right rotor was rusted out and needed to be replaced, and that it would cost about $500. This was partially my fault for not having a mechanic check out the car beforehand, but since I was purchasing a manufacturer CPO, I felt reasonably confident that there shouldn't be any issues. My wife called up Heritage, explained the situation, and they asked us to bring the car in to them to check it out. They were able to offer us a loaner car at no cost, and after inspecting the car, replaced all four brake rotors at no cost to us. Ideally there would not have been any issues with the car so soon after purchase, but Heritage took responsibility and made things right, so I would recommend them to anyone thinking about buying a Mazda.

December 30, 2015

Nick, Thank you for taking the time to review Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We appreciate the kind words. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your visit and are glad we corrected the problem for you. Should you have additional questions or concerns, or would like to further discuss, please reach out to our General Manger, Phil Stillman, at pstillman@mileone.com or 410-654-7937. Again, thank you for your purchase and we look forward to talking to you in the future.

"I Went to Jared!"

by from Randlestown, MD |

I definitely give Jared and Heritage 5 stars, 10 if I could!!!!! Jared made my buying experience very enjoyable from beginning to end. He was on point from what color vehicle I wanted, to the many features I wanted on it. The price was right and I just couldn't be happier! I will be directing ALL my friends and family to Heritage, and to Jared.

October 28, 2015

Hi Linda A, thank you for taking some of your time to share your experience with us. We here at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills strives each and every day to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service, and are delighted to hear that Jared was able to put you in your new vehicle. We will be sure to share your appreciation and compliments with him and the team. In the future should you have any service or maintenance request please feel free to drop in anytime. Thank you again and have a great day.

Great service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Tosh was very helpful in finding the Mazda3 I had been looking for, even though it was at another dealer in Bel Air and had to be driven here. She was very patient while explaining the various features and options. Thank you again for your help!

October 22, 2015

Thank you Jim C. for your earnest response. We truly appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tosh! If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Mazda3, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to work with you again soon!

Excellent service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Tosh was extremely helpful and played a big part in my purchase of a Mazda 3 at Heritage Owings Mills last night. She answered all our questions and hung out with us late into the evening! It was truly a pleasure to work with her.

October 20, 2015

Heritage Mazda Owings Mills appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one, and will be sure to share your compliments with Tosh and the team! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Mazda 3 for a checkup! Thank you again Maggie for the highly praised feedback.

Heritage Mazda EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Owings Mills, Maryland |

I had the recent pleasure of purchasing my new Mazda CX9 Grand Touring from Heritage Mazda of Owings Mills. Throughout the process I met several members of the Heritage team and was treated exceptionally at every phase of the buying process. This certainly was not my first time purchasing a new vehicle....and I was very pleased with the "what can we do to make you happy" approach from the outset. Knowledgeable, friendly staff and overall great customer service. I would certainly not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Heritage Mazda...

October 10, 2015

Heritage Mazda would like to congratulate you on the purchase of your new Mazda CX-9. We understand the importance of buying a new car and strive to provide the ultimate experience for each one of our customers. We will also be sure share your encouraging feedback with the entire Heritage Mazda team. As you settle in to your new Mazda we encourage you to stay in touch. Thank you Andy for sharing you positive feedback. Have a great day.

"I Went to Jared!"

by from Baltimore, MD |

The experience with Jared was awesome. I'd already been to three other dealerships and I was really frustrated and disappointed with the process so far. He took note of what I wanted and help me find the car that best suited my needs with an exceptional price. He was very professional and friendly throughout the process and I feel confident about the purchase I made through him. I am so thankful I came to this dealership.

September 25, 2015

Hi Elainia R. Heritage Mazda Owings Mills is pleased to hear that you had a wonderful car buying experience with us. Our team works extremely hard to ensure that each and every customer enjoys their time at our dealership, so I know Jared will be delighted to hear your positive feedback. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thank you again Elainia R. and have a great day!

Venza 2011

by from glen burnie, md |

I love my new Venza. Thanks Louis for staying late with us until 11: 45 pm to get our paper work done. Also thanks James for giving us the deal that we wanted. Highly recommended !!!

August 12, 2015

Greetings KhongBiet! Heritage Mazda Owings Mills sincerely appreciates you taking the time to share with us your car buying experience. We are pleased to hear that Louis and James were able to assist you with purchasing your new Toyota Venza and we will certainly share your feedback with them. If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us! Thanks so much, Heritage Mazda Owings Mills.

Good experience, but room for improvement.

by from Odenton, MD |

I received outstanding service from our sales rep Amy. She was very courteous and worked with us to get a great deal on a used vehicle. There's only two reasons I am not giving a fifth star. First is because the car wasn't there ready for us to test drive even though we had made an appointment for a test drive. I don't blame Amy, this rests on the shoulders of managers. Second, after we purchased the vehicle, it was taken off to be cleaned while we signed all the paperwork. During the test drive I noticed dirty cupholders, and some other dirty parts inside the car. Nothing was cleaned and my kids even found an old tennis ball shoved under the seats that surely came from the previous owner. Good experience, but there is definitely room for improvement!

"I Went to JARED!"

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I received excellent service here at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. Entire stuff made the purchuse smooth and pleasurable. Jared was great and helped get us deal we wanted. Highly recommend !!