Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

Hi-5 CX-5

by from Stafford, Va |

Heritage Mazda has the best prices in the VA-DC-MD region. We did most of the negotiating via e-mail and provided me with a out the door price for a 2015 CX-5 GT. It includes all the taxes, fees and incentives so I knew exactly what I was to pay. They also have me a reasonable amount for my trade in. They will be my first choice when I'm ready to buy/lease another vehicle. Steve, CJ and the crew were very professional.

September 22, 2014

Hi Hi-5 - Heritage Mazda Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new 2015 CX-5 GT! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your CX-5 as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Gerald Walker and Heritage Mazda

by from Middle River, Md |

I HATE car shopping, but Gerald made it such an enjoyable experience, he answered all my questions patiently and was very knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in. He did not try to push me into buying a car but helped me by telling me what each car had to offer to suit my needs. He basically held my hand thru the whole process and i felt like i got a very good deal on my new to me Mazda3 I Touring. I will send my daughter there as soon as she is ready to purchase her first automobile. Trey was the first person i met a few days before my purchase and patiently took me on about 4 test drives and John, the finance manager, was nice and not pushy. Gerald introduced me to the staff in the service department and the(im not sure what the name is, but where you buy the extras for your car) and everyone was so nice. Gerald and the service dept set me up for my free first oil change in February while I was there. All in all, my best car buying experience so far!

October 23, 2014

Heritage Mazda Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience with Gerald was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda 3. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Excellent Service

by from Catonsville, MD |

I have a 2012 Mazda 5. Heritage Owings Mills has taken excellent care since its purchase. It is very apparent that they value their customers. Tim is the best and Annette is very conscientious. The service team is well appreciated! Thank you for all that you do! Heritage OM consistently can be relied upon for quality service.

October 15, 2014

Alice, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you are enjoying your new 2012 Mazda 5! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. Not only will we pass on your kind words to Annette, we would love to see you! Thank you again Alice and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Great service, love my new car!

by from Abbottstown pa |

I bought my used 2010 mazda 3 about a week ago. Craig went above and beyond tell show me how great the car was before I ever drove the hour to go see it. Once I got there he was very friendly and helpful, even offered a charger for my phone so I could use my GPS to get home. Everybody was very friendly I have no issues with my car at all! Very clean inside and out! The buying process was a little longer then I expected but that could have been b/c I was buying out of state. I would definitly buy a car from here again!

September 23, 2014

Jenny, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you are enjoying your new 2010 Mazda 3 ! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. Not only will we pass on your kind words to Craig, we would love to see you! Thank you again Jenny and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

New car, no regrets!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

We walked in with intentions of just browsing and getting some numbers. CJ not only gave us options that fit into our budget, but presented us with one we couldn't bypass in that visit. I don't have perfect credit, but the whole team worked with us and made it possible for us to purchase a 2014 Mazda 3 and feel GREAT about it! CJ explained everything, and didn't pressure us to get extras that weren't necessary. This is the first NEW car ever purchased and it felt amazing. I'm going back there soon for a second car and PRAY CJ is available!

August 2, 2014

Good morning. Heritage Mazda Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Cj was able to assist you with your new 2014 Mazda 3 purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Don't trust their listings

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Don't bother trusting their listings. Went to Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills the other day to look at three cars that were listed on cars.com. While I was treated with respect by the sales staff, I was told that they did not have any of the listed cars in stock and that the cars could be on their way, but they had no way of tracking them. Essentially they list all of the their inventory whether or not the car is in stock just to get you in the door. While I realize this is a tactic used by other dealers, other dealers at least have the decency to list it in the seller's notes. Call me old fashioned, but I don't think it's right to lie to people just to get them in the door.

Elaine mazda3

by from Gettysburg pa |

Great experience they worked hard to get me I to a mazda3 couldn't be happier, I had a ford focus for less than 6 months piece of junk on wheels should of got the mazda3 the first time around

August 2, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Surprised!

by from Finksburg, Maryland |

Purchased a 2010 Mazda 6 from Heritage. It was a good experience. We were treated well and did not detect any b.s.. :)

August 2, 2014

Hi Vince - Heritage Mazda Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new 2010 Mazda 6! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Baltimore Maryland |

I had no intention to buy a Mazda... After reading online reviews of the CX5 I decided to test drive the car before heading off to another dealership (brand). I was impressed... so much so that I test drove the car again the next day (a rainy Saturday night) with a friend. They even stayed open late for me to finish my test drive. On Monday I brought the car. Pablo R was a joy to work with during the Saturday test drive and as the represented sales person when I returned on Monday to purchase the vehicle. I was given better financing then my low preapproval rate given to me by my credit union. Days later after comparing on line prices and recalculating the deal over and over again... I feel like I got a fair - good deal. I didn't feel taken advantage of... being female and buying the car all by myself.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from New Freedom, PA |

I had been looking online for a few weeks for a replacement of my 2000 Acura 3.2 TL with about 235k miles on it and had decided on purchasing a used car that got better gas mileage than my existing commuter car. On the Cars.com web site, I found a used 2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport at Heritage MileOne Mazda and contacted the dealer to see if the car was still available. Pablo Rodriguez contacted me to let me know that the car was available and asked me when I might be available to come take a look and test drive the vehicle. When I arrived at the dealer, Pablo met me at the door and welcomed me. He said the car was ready for our test drive and showed me some of the features of the car. After returning to the dealer, we discussed my intentions and next steps. I have to admit that I had another test drive set for about an hour later and ended up cancelling that because I liked dealing with Pablo and Heritage MileOne so much. They were willing to go the extra mile to get the deal done and provided me with a great experience. I would certainly refer someone there and would purchase from there again.

Outstanding Experience

by from Hanover, PA |

After totaling my old car I needed a new car. After narrowing down my auto choices to a Mazda 3, I decided to go to Heritage. Adam worked with me and showed me several used cars as well as the new Mazda 3 models they had available. He took me on test drives without pressuring me into one model or the other. He was very knowledgeable about the pros and cons of various different car models and after I told him my list of what I wanted in a car, he told me all the models I had found that met my requirements. He did not try to pressure me into the most expensive car that met my requirements, nor did he try to pressure me into the first car we came across. After test driving 3 different cars and going over all the models I wanted to look at, he sat down and compared each one with me. The team at Heritage also offered me various packages to protect my car, such as tire protection, Auto Armor paint and fabric protection, LoJack, etc. They did not try to pressure me into buying any of these protection packages either. Although I will say that even if I don't need a second new car right now, I might go back just to see the Auto Armor demonstration again. This dealership group is fast, courteous, conveniently located, their people are very knowledgable and experienced, their facilities are kept neat, clean and well stocked. They even got me a better financing deal than I could get at my credit union as well as rebates I didn't know about! Adam even helped me figure out how to get my rental car back to the rental car company so I wouldn't have to make separate trips to Enterprise. I will definitely think of them in the future when I need another vehicle.

March 25, 2014

Hi Ben - Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda 3! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills