Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

Outstanding Experience

by from Essex, MD |

I highly recommend Heritage Mazda. I was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism and kindness of Roman Clark and Dwight Dean. Both are wonderful men and I appreciate the time and effort they took in helping me purchase my beautiful 2010 Nissan Rogue. What I liked most is that there was no pressure and there were no lies. They both went above and beyond. They were also exceptionally friendly and cordial and I truly enjoyed doing business with them.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Sherry. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Roman and Dwight lead you to your new 2010 Nissan Rogue, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great Experience at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

by from Parkville, MD |

We had a great experience at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We were looking for a certified used Mazda CX-7 and found exactly what we were looking for. We worked with Dwight Dean and CJ Jefferson who made sure we got the deal we had negotiated and that we were completely satisfied with the vehicle. It was refreshing to have such a positive experience.

January 27, 2015

Jhunt44, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Mazda3

by from Baltimore, MD |

great first time buying experience, got the best price on the 2015 Mazda and all the features i was looking for at a great price. plus a great atmosphere at the dealership

January 6, 2015

Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Amazing price

by from Danville PA |

Price was unbeatable. "If they can really offer you that price, jump on it." -from a competitor.

December 16, 2014

Good morning! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Mazda Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great Prices, Sales and Service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Last year we were looking for a car for my wife, and we endeed up buying a 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring from Heritage in Owings Mills. Why the Grand Touring, I do not know, since my wife does not drive on any higways or Interstate, and she will probably never use half of the Grand Touring features. Anyway, we got a great deal on the car, and a great trade in price on her car, compaired to other dealters A couple of weeks ago, I was looking to get a price quote on a 2014 Mazda CX-9 FWD Touring with the Tech Package. Again, I was just looking to get a quote, but ended up a couple of hours later buying the SUV with hardly any negotiating over price. I wanted a front wheel drive, but ended up with an AWD, since Heritage made me a good deal on this SUV. Gerald and CJ were very helpful in making this dela, and gave me a good trade-in on my SUV that I traded. Also, the people in the service department are very helpful, and do not try and talk me into extra service when I take my wife's car in for the routine maintenance. Basically, I bought two vehicles, from Heritage Mazda, in a year and a half period, and my wife and I are very satisfied with both.

November 24, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response MA S A. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Gerald and CJ lead you to your new 2014 Mazda 6, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. Thank you again MA S A and have a great day! www.facebook.com/heritagemazdaowingsmills

Mazda 6 Grand Touring

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I was in MD for a few days and planned to drop by the dealership to check out a CPO Grand Touring. Sold by the time that I got there, but Dwight Dean got me back in the door a couple of times. I've spent decent time in sales and appreciate the process is what it is. Generally exhausting with large purchases, it can either be somewhat pleasant or a complete nightmare of stressful crap where you walk away with nothing or a purchase you may resent. In this case I'm glad to say that Dwight was a genuine, friendly likeable guy, and the team that surrounded him did their best to accommodate the multiple requests I was throwing at them over the course of the sale. Bottom line, I drove away with a car that I love, a rate I thought I had no chance of getting and a pretty good feeling about the people I'd done business with. It's a rare thing. They deserve your business.

November 15, 2014

Heritage Mazda Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda 6. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/heritagemazdaowingsmills

Gerald Walker and Heritage Mazda

by from Middle River, Md |

I HATE car shopping, but Gerald made it such an enjoyable experience, he answered all my questions patiently and was very knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in. He did not try to push me into buying a car but helped me by telling me what each car had to offer to suit my needs. He basically held my hand thru the whole process and i felt like i got a very good deal on my new to me Mazda3 I Touring. I will send my daughter there as soon as she is ready to purchase her first automobile. Trey was the first person i met a few days before my purchase and patiently took me on about 4 test drives and John, the finance manager, was nice and not pushy. Gerald introduced me to the staff in the service department and the(im not sure what the name is, but where you buy the extras for your car) and everyone was so nice. Gerald and the service dept set me up for my free first oil change in February while I was there. All in all, my best car buying experience so far!

October 23, 2014

Heritage Mazda Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience with Gerald was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Mazda 3. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Excellent Service

by from Catonsville, MD |

I have a 2012 Mazda 5. Heritage Owings Mills has taken excellent care since its purchase. It is very apparent that they value their customers. Tim is the best and Annette is very conscientious. The service team is well appreciated! Thank you for all that you do! Heritage OM consistently can be relied upon for quality service.

October 15, 2014

Alice, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you are enjoying your new 2012 Mazda 5! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. Not only will we pass on your kind words to Annette, we would love to see you! Thank you again Alice and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Great service, love my new car!

by from Abbottstown pa |

I bought my used 2010 mazda 3 about a week ago. Craig went above and beyond tell show me how great the car was before I ever drove the hour to go see it. Once I got there he was very friendly and helpful, even offered a charger for my phone so I could use my GPS to get home. Everybody was very friendly I have no issues with my car at all! Very clean inside and out! The buying process was a little longer then I expected but that could have been b/c I was buying out of state. I would definitly buy a car from here again!

September 23, 2014

Jenny, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you are enjoying your new 2010 Mazda 3 ! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. Not only will we pass on your kind words to Craig, we would love to see you! Thank you again Jenny and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Hi-5 CX-5

by from Stafford, Va |

Heritage Mazda has the best prices in the VA-DC-MD region. We did most of the negotiating via e-mail and provided me with a out the door price for a 2015 CX-5 GT. It includes all the taxes, fees and incentives so I knew exactly what I was to pay. They also have me a reasonable amount for my trade in. They will be my first choice when I'm ready to buy/lease another vehicle. Steve, CJ and the crew were very professional.

September 23, 2014

Hi Hi-5 - Heritage Mazda Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new 2015 CX-5 GT! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your CX-5 as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills