Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319 Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

2016 Mazda Grand Touring

by from Upper Marlboro, Md |

Pretty good car buying experience with Heritage. However, giving an honest and true review I must say that the experience started off a little shaky. I was set up for a test drive the following day in the exact vehicle of my desire. When the time came they did not have the vehicle. I advised them that I would not be leaving my home until they had that vehicle. They were able to locate the vehicle and pretty much the rest of my experience with them was good. In true dealership fashion the "closer"/finance manager hits you with all of the add-ons to push their profit margins up. You can take it or leave it but the pressure will be on. All-in-all I got what I wanted and I left their dealership a happy customer.

June 2, 2015

Hi Ruffhouse - Heritage Mazda Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new car! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Ruffhouse and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

"I Went to JARED!"

by from New Town, MD |

Mr.Jared Wright provided exceptional customer service. He was extremely knowlegable and helpful with our family car selection.We truly were amazed with his professionalism and insightfulness. he carefully took his time with explaining the process and was able to answer all of our questions. We enjoyed working with Mr. Wright and we will highly recommend Mr.Wright to our friends and family. He is the best auto sales consultant we've ever experienced.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Ronalda. We are pleased knowing you had a great experience with us. From Jared and our entire staff, happy driving!

Nightmare into a Wonderful Dream

by from Baltimore, MD |

All is well if it ends well! So we bought a car that had an issue that was out of everyone's control. And the dealership's response really made the difference between buying at Heritage vs purchasing at other dealers. They stood behind the product and went way above and beyond into the stratosphere to assist us. Mice moved into our brand new car, so even though it was not the dealership's fault they put us into a model year newer a ($2,000) value and absorbed the negative equity AT NO EXTRA CHARGE! Literally tears were exchanged because it was not an insurance claim, mechanical defect... It was just a sad situation! Danielle Gmernicki and Roman Clarke helped the first car and where great! But the second time Ed Arhtur in finance made everything seamless and so easy, Tony Privitera helped to ease our pain and James Utermohle worked tirelessly for days fighting Mazda for us to get traded out of the other vehicle. A special thanks to those in senior management that gave the final approvals Phil Stillman and Constatine Spivak who sealed the cap. Our family is grateful that you looked out for us. Thank you from our hearts, - The Wright family.

May 26, 2015

Dietra, thank you for the positive review. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Thanks again for taking the time to review us.

Excellent Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I bought a new car from Heritage Mazda two weeks ago. I worked with Amy, she was very knowledgeable and was able to work with me to get me the best car within my budget. It was a great experience overall, and I would recommend going here if you are looking for a car.

April 14, 2015

Good afternoon, Ray! Heritage Mazda Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Heritage Mazda in Owings Mils-Excellent Experience

by from Westminster,Maryland |

I would like to take this opportunity to give kudos!!!!!!!! to Mr.Trey Wilson my sales person. I looked at other dealers for my car before I wondered into Heritage. When I pulled up on the lot I encountered Mr. Trey Wilson. It was very icey and he made sure that I entered the building safely. He ran in and out of the building getting cars for me to look at. I said to "I'm sorry that you are running in and out for me to check out all of these cars." His statement to me was "that is my job to assure your satisfaction". I knew at that point I would get my vehicle from him. He even pulled my car around for me so that I would not fall as I left the dealership. My husband and I stopped in the evening of the purchase and it was pouring rain. Mr. Wilson showed us two more vehicles and made sure that I didn't get wet. We were suppose to be going to church that night but decided to stay and purchase our vehicle from Mr. Trey Wilson. Words cannot express how much I appreciated Mr. Trey Wilson. He was not a pushy at all. He is an excellent salesman, great personality and most of all a true professional. Everyone that I encountered was helpful and friendly. This is my first vehicle from Heritage. I will be back and refer my relatives and friends. Sincerely,

March 16, 2015

Heritage Mazda Owings Mills is extremely excited by your review. We strive to provide all of our customers with such great customer service! Rest assured Trey and our entire team will hear of your kind words. Thanks & happy driving!

Outstanding Experience

by from Essex, MD |

I highly recommend Heritage Mazda. I was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism and kindness of Roman Clark and Dwight Dean. Both are wonderful men and I appreciate the time and effort they took in helping me purchase my beautiful 2010 Nissan Rogue. What I liked most is that there was no pressure and there were no lies. They both went above and beyond. They were also exceptionally friendly and cordial and I truly enjoyed doing business with them.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Sherry. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Roman and Dwight lead you to your new 2010 Nissan Rogue, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great Experience at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

by from Parkville, MD |

We had a great experience at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We were looking for a certified used Mazda CX-7 and found exactly what we were looking for. We worked with Dwight Dean and CJ Jefferson who made sure we got the deal we had negotiated and that we were completely satisfied with the vehicle. It was refreshing to have such a positive experience.

January 27, 2015

Jhunt44, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Mazda3

by from Baltimore, MD |

great first time buying experience, got the best price on the 2015 Mazda and all the features i was looking for at a great price. plus a great atmosphere at the dealership

January 6, 2015

Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Amazing price

by from Danville PA |

Price was unbeatable. "If they can really offer you that price, jump on it." -from a competitor.

December 16, 2014

Good morning! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Mazda Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great Prices, Sales and Service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Last year we were looking for a car for my wife, and we endeed up buying a 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring from Heritage in Owings Mills. Why the Grand Touring, I do not know, since my wife does not drive on any higways or Interstate, and she will probably never use half of the Grand Touring features. Anyway, we got a great deal on the car, and a great trade in price on her car, compaired to other dealters A couple of weeks ago, I was looking to get a price quote on a 2014 Mazda CX-9 FWD Touring with the Tech Package. Again, I was just looking to get a quote, but ended up a couple of hours later buying the SUV with hardly any negotiating over price. I wanted a front wheel drive, but ended up with an AWD, since Heritage made me a good deal on this SUV. Gerald and CJ were very helpful in making this dela, and gave me a good trade-in on my SUV that I traded. Also, the people in the service department are very helpful, and do not try and talk me into extra service when I take my wife's car in for the routine maintenance. Basically, I bought two vehicles, from Heritage Mazda, in a year and a half period, and my wife and I are very satisfied with both.

November 24, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response MA S A. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Gerald and CJ lead you to your new 2014 Mazda 6, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. Thank you again MA S A and have a great day! www.facebook.com/heritagemazdaowingsmills