Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

Used 888-858-4142
Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

Trey Wilson is the best

by from havre de grace, md |

I think that no one can be as wonderful as Trey, this is my first time buying a car and everyone was hands on and ready to help:-)

Overall Awesome Buying Process & Customer Service

by from Owings Mills, Maryland |

After spending a couple weeks looking for a new car, I had horrible experiences with different salesman that were pushy and not understanding of what I was looking for. Pablo Rodriguez at the Heritage Mazda Owings Mills Dealership really took the time to listen to what I was looking for and wanted out of my new car, and I found just that. I really appreciate his patience and tenacity in finding my 2012 Mazda 3! I recommend the Heritage Mazda Owings Mills dealership to anyone in search of a smooth buying process and quality customer service!

Best car-buying experience ever!

by from Columbia, MD |

My husband and I came to Mazda looking to buy a car after moving here from California. Our salesman, Michael Adelman, was welcoming from the start. Being a Mazda owner himself he was able to relate to us and our needs and guide us toward the right car. The only prior car-buying experience I had was with my parents buying used cars at huge tent sales with price haggling and pressure. This recent experience with Mazda was so smooth that we can honestly say we're a Mazda family now. We were able to get a great price with military discount and owner loyalty, as my husband already owns another Mazda. There were some hiccups for us due to the government shutdown but Michael's patience and non-pressuring sales techniques made us come back when the time was right. I love my new car!! It feels so solid and handles excellent, something that was of utmost importance to me since winter is coming and I've never driven in snow. The after experience has been great too. Michael checked in with us about a week after the purchase and gave me the opportunity to ask questions but also tell him how happy I was with the vehicle. Ebenezer Arthur in the finance department was great too! The paperwork process was easy cheesy and quicker than I imagined. While purchasing the new car, my husband's car was having new tires installed and the work done there was great too. My husband and I will absolutely recommend this dealership to others. Thanks guys!

excellent service

by from Pikesville MD |

Pablo, Sean and Lorraine were very helpful in getting me into the car that i wanted. i reccomend that you see them for excellent service.

October 22, 2013

Greetings Bob! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Mazda in Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Incredibly Good Service

by from Centreville, VA |

My web search led to this dealer - I went up from northern VA to buy a Mazda CX-5. The decision was based in good part on reviews like this one and I was NOT disappointed. Lauren, Sang and others facilitated the transaction - these folks are courteous, friendly and very professional. Their honesty impressed me from the very first phone call and they handled the paper work diligently, including registering the vehicle in VA state. For me, this was an incredibly good buying experience!

October 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage MileOne Mazda in Owings Mills strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and we hope to see you soon!

DEL Motors is great.

by from Manhattan, KS |

Thanks to Bruce and Jerry. This didn't take long and I got a great car. Thanks to Bruce I even got a warranty. I'll be sending people toBrce and DEL for sure.

October 10, 2013

Greetings J and S Mac! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Experience

by from Lexington Park, MD |

Unexpectedly we needed another vehicle, and after an online search we found one at Heritage that was very close to what we were looking for. After a 2 hour drive up to the dealership, our sales person Mike Adelman greeted us promptly and enthusiastically, very welcome after the long drive. He went out of his way to take care of us, and definitely made the entire experience worthwhile. Great job overall, and even with the long drive, we will be thinking about Heritage the next time we need a vehicle.

October 10, 2013

Hello Chris and Leah, Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mike Adelman and the team! Thank you again for your review.

GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT BUSINESS

by from BALTIMORE, MD |

ALL OF THE PEOPLE AT THIS LOCATION(HERITAGE MAZDA OF OWINGS MILLS) ARE GREAT. THEY WERE ABLE TO GET ME IN AND OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER. THEY ALSO LISTENED TO MY WANTS AND NEEDS FOR A CAR AND WAS ABLE TO PLACE ME IN THE ONE OF MY CHOICE FOR A REASONABLE PRICE.

October 10, 2013

Good afternoon, Ruth! Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Ruth, and be sure to visit us soon!

John Van Buren

by from Pikesville, MD |

I dealt with John Van Buren when buying my Mazda 3. He was not pushy and was very knowledgeable about the car. It was a very stressfree process. Kudos to John the Viking!

GREAT eXPERIENCE!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Recently purchased a CX-5 at this dealership. I had a great experience and am very happy with my purchase!! I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.