Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

Excellent!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I went to heritages Mazda as my last before giving up on the Mazda 6. Once I got there I worked with CJ. He was great and he had the 2014 Mazda 6 I wanted. He worked with me to stay at my requested price range. He also drove to Bel Air to get the car and then cleaned it up before I took it home. So far the car has been great and I love it!!

Great first car-buying experience

by from Maryland |

I went to Heritage knowing exactly which car I wanted. Scott did not try to push added features on me. When I told him which additions I wanted and which I didn't, he quickly found a car that met my specifications. When I couldn't make it to the dealership for a test drive, he had Trey bring a car out to me. The test drive was amazing! Trey was friendly and upfront and seemed to genuinely want to know what I thought of the car. He didn't push or prod, just explained who I could contact at the dealership and when, then proceeded to show me the car's features and answer my questions. By the time Trey left, it was a done deal in my head - that was my car and Heritage was my dealership. I had a slight problem with getting the final price in writing, which accounts for the Customer Service score of 4. When I pushed Scott, though, he was willing to give me a paper copy, and even had Mike run it out to the house. I would've preferred to not have that battle, but it was quickly and favourably resolved, and I am now the proud (okay, giddy!) owner of a beautiful new Mazda!

Great service!

by from Colorado |

By far the best dealership in town. I always dread going to a car dealership however Armani our car salesman made it such an easy and great experience that I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking. 5 stars much deserved! Thank you!

August 1, 2013

Hello Kaibah, we'd like to take the time to thank you for leaving such a positive review about your experience at our store. We work extremely hard to provide the best customer service around to customers like yourself. Should you have any further questions or need more assistance, please feel free to contact us so we can help out. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Great experience, love our new CX-5

by from Baltimore, MD |

My husband and I had been researching small SUVs for a couple of months and finally decided to go test drive the CX-5 Memorial Day weekend. We went to Heritage Mazda because we saw online that they had a large inventory selection and their prices seemed a little better than other Mazda dealerships near us. John was our salesperson and he was great. We had a lot of specific questions about some of the features, and he was very knowledgeable about the car and patient with us. The test drive went well, and we were able to get the trim, color, and features that we wanted, and stayed within our target budget. Overall we had a great experience and are very happy with the car.

June 12, 2013

Hi cx5owner - Heritage Mazda of Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new CX-5! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day. https://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Worst dealership experience ever

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was the absolute WORST dealership I have ever been to. With the exception of the salesman everyone that worked there was extremely rude and disrespectful. They trick you into showing up by sending you a low price then when you get there they start adding on fees, totaling around $1,500-$2,000. They also gave a very low value for my trade-in. They calculated my potential payment wrong then tried blaming me for it saying I didn't understand. Sales managers were rude and liars and I will never go back to Heritage or recommend it to anyone.

great service

by from ellicott city, md |

Heritage worked with and values my opinion especially in their customer service area. I only buy my cars from Heritage because they are conscientious about customer service

June 9, 2013

Rosann - Thank you for your feedback and allowing us to service your vehicle needs. Your kind comments have earned you a $100 Gift Card!!! Please claim your prize at our MileOne Corporate office in Towson from Cindy Wagner, Fixed Operations Marketing Manager. We ask that you email or call Cindy to set up a quick appointment and be sure to bring your ID with you upon pickup. Be advised that you must claim your Gift Card no later than 3pm on Friday June 21, 2013. Cindy can be reached at cwagner@mileone.com or directly at 410-559-5283. Congratulations!

Great service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have purchased several Mazdas from this dealer. The buying process was easy. Customer service is excellent. The facility is neat and clean.They offer many specials for maintenance and servicing of my vehicle. I receive discount coupons via email regularly which saves me a great deal of money. The service department representatives are very familiar with the needs of my vehicle. A detailed report is always available after every visit explaining the condition of my vehicle. Quality of repairs are excellent.The Mazda service manager is very friendly and will come in the waiting area to speak with customers. I will purchase my next Mazda from this dealer.

An OK experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Bought a Mazda 2 there, overall good buying experience, although the salesman paid more attention to other customers then to me since I already made up my mind about the car. Otherwise it was fine, no hidden or unexpected charges...

Good Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Always prompt service/greeting on arrival. Clean waiting area and quick service on check out.

From PA to MD -- 2012 Kia Optima SX

by from Lancaster, PA |

My wife and I had located the vehicle we were interested online at auto trader. After briefly educating ourselves on these redesigned optima?s, and having checked out other dealer inventories, we quickly realized that the one we were inquiring about was listed at a competitive price. After getting an opportunity to test drive the vehicle, and evaluate its physical and mechanical condition, the sales and negotiating tactics begun! We had a great time talking with our salesperson CJ and obtaining information about the vehicles prior history. What was important to me were his honest answers regarding some of the questions we had about the vehicle. Although Kia's are not his specialty, he answered what questions he could and researched for accurate answers to others. Eventually, after lengthy negotiations with both the salesperson and sales manager Sean, we were able to come to terms on a deal that were fair for all parties. The dealership was able to provide us very competitive financing rates as well and made sure the rest of the process regarding the purchase of the car was expedited and seamless. This was our first time at any Heritage dealer and would rate our overall experience as above average for dealerships. Overall, the car buying process can be exhausting and overwhelming at times, but through great fortitude and determination can come a great deal. While dealing with professionally trained salespeople can feel combative at times, the individuals at Heritage we dealt with were both reasonable and fair when provided a full explanation of expectations and concerns as a customer. Given all of the aforementioned information, I would rate this dealership highly and would recommend it to a friend. Although with any car buying experience, make sure as a customer you come well prepared with the appropriate volume of information and rebuttals to ensure a fair deal is garnered.

March 28, 2013

Hi PA Road Warrior - Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new 2012 Kia Optima SX! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!http://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills