Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

From PA to MD -- 2012 Kia Optima SX

by from Lancaster, PA |

My wife and I had located the vehicle we were interested online at auto trader. After briefly educating ourselves on these redesigned optima?s, and having checked out other dealer inventories, we quickly realized that the one we were inquiring about was listed at a competitive price. After getting an opportunity to test drive the vehicle, and evaluate its physical and mechanical condition, the sales and negotiating tactics begun! We had a great time talking with our salesperson CJ and obtaining information about the vehicles prior history. What was important to me were his honest answers regarding some of the questions we had about the vehicle. Although Kia's are not his specialty, he answered what questions he could and researched for accurate answers to others. Eventually, after lengthy negotiations with both the salesperson and sales manager Sean, we were able to come to terms on a deal that were fair for all parties. The dealership was able to provide us very competitive financing rates as well and made sure the rest of the process regarding the purchase of the car was expedited and seamless. This was our first time at any Heritage dealer and would rate our overall experience as above average for dealerships. Overall, the car buying process can be exhausting and overwhelming at times, but through great fortitude and determination can come a great deal. While dealing with professionally trained salespeople can feel combative at times, the individuals at Heritage we dealt with were both reasonable and fair when provided a full explanation of expectations and concerns as a customer. Given all of the aforementioned information, I would rate this dealership highly and would recommend it to a friend. Although with any car buying experience, make sure as a customer you come well prepared with the appropriate volume of information and rebuttals to ensure a fair deal is garnered.

March 28, 2013

Hi PA Road Warrior - Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new 2012 Kia Optima SX! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please don?t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!http://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Bought new CX-5

by from Baltimore, MD |

We bought a brand new CX-5 and during the pick-up we figured out that the navigation system was not working. It was Saturday and they asked us to take the brand new car and come back next week. We insisted of a repair (car had 0 miles) and they needed over 1.5 hours to figure out that the SD card was not installed properly. When we then left the dealership the tire pressure sensor went on!!! We ordered two more items with the car and they told us they would be available on the day of the pick-up. Since three weeks we are trying now to get those items shipped to our house! We sent them 2 emails and do not get a response back from the Sales persons. Called today and ask to get a Manager. They did not connect me to a Manager! Service is very bad. As soon as we closed the deal with the car everything turned bad. We are about to by a new Mazda 6 but for sure not at Heritage Mazda of Owing Mills.

Ms. Nina

by from Owingsmills md |

My experience with Mazda heritage in Owingsmills Md. was very pleasant. They gave me a good price for my payoff and I was able to get into a 2012 mazda cx-9. My sales person Antoniette did an excellent job of assisting me with my purchase. I would highly recommend her as a sales person, and the finance department did an excellent job as well. THANK YOU!

January 25, 2013

Good afternoon msmac4. Heritage Mazda Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We are pleased to hear that Antoinette lead you to your new 2012 Mazda CX-9, and we will certainly share your feedback with her. Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new 2012 Mazda CX-9 for a checkup! Thank you again msmac4 for the highly praised review. http://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

MY CX9 and I'm Lovin it

by from Windsor Mill |

I purchased a CX9 on Saturday from Heritage Mazda in Owings Mills and the salesman John, was excellent. He was ver freindly and accomodating. The finance team, is awsome and were very aggressive, in a good way, on the financing. My experinece there is and has always been wonderful. All of the staff fromt he parking lot to the sales floor were friendly, not pushy, and very hospitable. I would recommed this dealershp to everone, and I WILL be a repeat customer.

December 26, 2012

Hello Ton-Ton, Heritage Mazda Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we?ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with John and the team! Thank you again for your review. http://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Excellent salesperson

by from Columbia, MD |

James Cooke helped me at Owings Mills Mazda and did a terrific job. He was very knowledgeable about the car, and took his time throughout the process, particularly with the test drive. He was very personable and didn't pressure me at all during the buying process. I'd certainly recommend working with him to anyone who wants a positive experience. Overall, I believe I got a great car at a competitive price.

December 26, 2012

Greetings Robin! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Owings Mills. We appreciate your caring review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with James and the team! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

C Banks

by from Gwynn Oak, MD |

My experience was excellent. Mr. COOKE heard my request and need, was not aggressive or overbearing. He made every attempt to endure my satisfaction. Service also has dealt with my one visit with that same professionalism and promptness. Mr. Cooke has continued to be responsive to any concerns. Thanks Heritage!

December 26, 2012

Heritage Mazda Owings Mills appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again Sandy for the highly praised review. http://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Sincere Folks, Need to Coordinate Their Efforts

by from Gettysburg, PA |

I expressed an interest in a new vehicle via Mazda Website. Received e-mail responses from three individuals at Heritage Mazda (Ralph Price, Scott Wilson and Shawn Olsen), in addition to voicemail messages. I'm certain these folks have good intentions, but communiques (several e-mail messages and several voicemail messages during the same day) from so many individuals makes it difficult for a prospective customer to sort out with whom he should be dealing.

Outstanding

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

The service I received was outstanding. My salesman, Matthew listened to my needs and wants and delivered on all of my must haves. My initial contact was with the internet manager, Scott who was not only knowledgeable but accomodating to what I communicated were my priorities. This dealership turned my tragic, stressfull life experience into a pleasant educational encounter. I will recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

August 8, 2012

Good morning New Car Nana! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Mazda Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you?ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don?t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again New Car Nana and have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

amazing experience!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

After doing research on new vehicles, I came to the conclusion that I wanted a Mazda 3. I chose Mazda for my next car (I previously owned a Honda Civic) because of the smooth ride, excellent gas mileage, and gorgeous look of the vehicle. I went to Heritage Mazda and not only was the Mazda 3 everything I read it would be but the salesperson who helped me out, Michael Adelman, was very knowledgable not only about Mazda's but about other car brands as well. He never pressured me to buy a Mazda and was very straightforward with me. He made the whole process extremely easy and has a great sense of humor, making it enjoyable to work with him and making buying a new car very stress free! I not only recommend Mazda for anyone looking to buy a new/used car but I also recommend Heritage Mazda who made me feel very comfortable and not that I was being taken advantage of. Furthermore, I would go in and ask for Michael Adelman, he's so great how could you not buy a car from him!!??

very good

by from VA |

thx, ur sevice is very good!!! i really appreciate u for it.