Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

excellent service

by from Pikesville MD |

Pablo, Sean and Lorraine were very helpful in getting me into the car that i wanted. i reccomend that you see them for excellent service.

October 22, 2013

Greetings Bob! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Mazda in Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Incredibly Good Service

by from Centreville, VA |

My web search led to this dealer - I went up from northern VA to buy a Mazda CX-5. The decision was based in good part on reviews like this one and I was NOT disappointed. Lauren, Sang and others facilitated the transaction - these folks are courteous, friendly and very professional. Their honesty impressed me from the very first phone call and they handled the paper work diligently, including registering the vehicle in VA state. For me, this was an incredibly good buying experience!

October 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage MileOne Mazda in Owings Mills strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and we hope to see you soon!

DEL Motors is great.

by from Manhattan, KS |

Thanks to Bruce and Jerry. This didn't take long and I got a great car. Thanks to Bruce I even got a warranty. I'll be sending people toBrce and DEL for sure.

October 10, 2013

Greetings J and S Mac! Thank you for stopping by Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Experience

by from Lexington Park, MD |

Unexpectedly we needed another vehicle, and after an online search we found one at Heritage that was very close to what we were looking for. After a 2 hour drive up to the dealership, our sales person Mike Adelman greeted us promptly and enthusiastically, very welcome after the long drive. He went out of his way to take care of us, and definitely made the entire experience worthwhile. Great job overall, and even with the long drive, we will be thinking about Heritage the next time we need a vehicle.

October 10, 2013

Hello Chris and Leah, Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mike Adelman and the team! Thank you again for your review.

GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT BUSINESS

by from BALTIMORE, MD |

ALL OF THE PEOPLE AT THIS LOCATION(HERITAGE MAZDA OF OWINGS MILLS) ARE GREAT. THEY WERE ABLE TO GET ME IN AND OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER. THEY ALSO LISTENED TO MY WANTS AND NEEDS FOR A CAR AND WAS ABLE TO PLACE ME IN THE ONE OF MY CHOICE FOR A REASONABLE PRICE.

October 10, 2013

Good afternoon, Ruth! Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Ruth, and be sure to visit us soon!

John Van Buren

by from Pikesville, MD |

I dealt with John Van Buren when buying my Mazda 3. He was not pushy and was very knowledgeable about the car. It was a very stressfree process. Kudos to John the Viking!

GREAT eXPERIENCE!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Recently purchased a CX-5 at this dealership. I had a great experience and am very happy with my purchase!! I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

Excellent!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I went to heritages Mazda as my last before giving up on the Mazda 6. Once I got there I worked with CJ. He was great and he had the 2014 Mazda 6 I wanted. He worked with me to stay at my requested price range. He also drove to Bel Air to get the car and then cleaned it up before I took it home. So far the car has been great and I love it!!

Great first car-buying experience

by from Maryland |

I went to Heritage knowing exactly which car I wanted. Scott did not try to push added features on me. When I told him which additions I wanted and which I didn't, he quickly found a car that met my specifications. When I couldn't make it to the dealership for a test drive, he had Trey bring a car out to me. The test drive was amazing! Trey was friendly and upfront and seemed to genuinely want to know what I thought of the car. He didn't push or prod, just explained who I could contact at the dealership and when, then proceeded to show me the car's features and answer my questions. By the time Trey left, it was a done deal in my head - that was my car and Heritage was my dealership. I had a slight problem with getting the final price in writing, which accounts for the Customer Service score of 4. When I pushed Scott, though, he was willing to give me a paper copy, and even had Mike run it out to the house. I would've preferred to not have that battle, but it was quickly and favourably resolved, and I am now the proud (okay, giddy!) owner of a beautiful new Mazda!

Great service!

by from Colorado |

By far the best dealership in town. I always dread going to a car dealership however Armani our car salesman made it such an easy and great experience that I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking. 5 stars much deserved! Thank you!

August 1, 2013

Hello Kaibah, we'd like to take the time to thank you for leaving such a positive review about your experience at our store. We work extremely hard to provide the best customer service around to customers like yourself. Should you have any further questions or need more assistance, please feel free to contact us so we can help out. Thanks again, and have a great day!