Heritage Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

amazing experience!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

After doing research on new vehicles, I came to the conclusion that I wanted a Mazda 3. I chose Mazda for my next car (I previously owned a Honda Civic) because of the smooth ride, excellent gas mileage, and gorgeous look of the vehicle. I went to Heritage Mazda and not only was the Mazda 3 everything I read it would be but the salesperson who helped me out, Michael Adelman, was very knowledgable not only about Mazda's but about other car brands as well. He never pressured me to buy a Mazda and was very straightforward with me. He made the whole process extremely easy and has a great sense of humor, making it enjoyable to work with him and making buying a new car very stress free! I not only recommend Mazda for anyone looking to buy a new/used car but I also recommend Heritage Mazda who made me feel very comfortable and not that I was being taken advantage of. Furthermore, I would go in and ask for Michael Adelman, he's so great how could you not buy a car from him!!??

very good

by from VA |

thx, ur sevice is very good!!! i really appreciate u for it.

Mercedes C300

by from Abingdon, MD |

We found this vehicle online and had to see it. 2010 Mercedes Benz C300 4Matic; clean, low miles and factory warranty. Our salesman James Cooke was great! A pleasure to do business with. Straight talk, no B.S., knowledgeable, and no pressure to buy. The whole process was quick, flexible and with a great price!

2 hours to get there

by from Martinsburg wv |

They had the cAr I was looking for and the salesman was so very helpful. It was a pleasure buying from them And will do again when the timing is spot On.