Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Department

amazing experience!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

After doing research on new vehicles, I came to the conclusion that I wanted a Mazda 3. I chose Mazda for my next car (I previously owned a Honda Civic) because of the smooth ride, excellent gas mileage, and gorgeous look of the vehicle. I went to Heritage Mazda and not only was the Mazda 3 everything I read it would be but the salesperson who helped me out, Michael Adelman, was very knowledgable not only about Mazda's but about other car brands as well. He never pressured me to buy a Mazda and was very straightforward with me. He made the whole process extremely easy and has a great sense of humor, making it enjoyable to work with him and making buying a new car very stress free! I not only recommend Mazda for anyone looking to buy a new/used car but I also recommend Heritage Mazda who made me feel very comfortable and not that I was being taken advantage of. Furthermore, I would go in and ask for Michael Adelman, he's so great how could you not buy a car from him!!??

New car, no regrets!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

We walked in with intentions of just browsing and getting some numbers. CJ not only gave us options that fit into our budget, but presented us with one we couldn't bypass in that visit. I don't have perfect credit, but the whole team worked with us and made it possible for us to purchase a 2014 Mazda 3 and feel GREAT about it! CJ explained everything, and didn't pressure us to get extras that weren't necessary. This is the first NEW car ever purchased and it felt amazing. I'm going back there soon for a second car and PRAY CJ is available!

Don't trust their listings

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Don't bother trusting their listings. Went to Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills the other day to look at three cars that were listed on cars.com. While I was treated with respect by the sales staff, I was told that they did not have any of the listed cars in stock and that the cars could be on their way, but they had no way of tracking them. Essentially they list all of the their inventory whether or not the car is in stock just to get you in the door. While I realize this is a tactic used by other dealers, other dealers at least have the decency to list it in the seller's notes. Call me old fashioned, but I don't think it's right to lie to people just to get them in the door.

Elaine mazda3

by from Gettysburg pa |

Great experience they worked hard to get me I to a mazda3 couldn't be happier, I had a ford focus for less than 6 months piece of junk on wheels should of got the mazda3 the first time around

Surprised!

by from Finksburg, Maryland |

Purchased a 2010 Mazda 6 from Heritage. It was a good experience. We were treated well and did not detect any b.s.. :)

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Baltimore Maryland |

I had no intention to buy a Mazda... After reading online reviews of the CX5 I decided to test drive the car before heading off to another dealership (brand). I was impressed... so much so that I test drove the car again the next day (a rainy Saturday night) with a friend. They even stayed open late for me to finish my test drive. On Monday I brought the car. Pablo R was a joy to work with during the Saturday test drive and as the represented sales person when I returned on Monday to purchase the vehicle. I was given better financing then my low preapproval rate given to me by my credit union. Days later after comparing on line prices and recalculating the deal over and over again... I feel like I got a fair - good deal. I didn't feel taken advantage of... being female and buying the car all by myself.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from New Freedom, PA |

I had been looking online for a few weeks for a replacement of my 2000 Acura 3.2 TL with about 235k miles on it and had decided on purchasing a used car that got better gas mileage than my existing commuter car. On the Cars.com web site, I found a used 2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport at Heritage MileOne Mazda and contacted the dealer to see if the car was still available. Pablo Rodriguez contacted me to let me know that the car was available and asked me when I might be available to come take a look and test drive the vehicle. When I arrived at the dealer, Pablo met me at the door and welcomed me. He said the car was ready for our test drive and showed me some of the features of the car. After returning to the dealer, we discussed my intentions and next steps. I have to admit that I had another test drive set for about an hour later and ended up cancelling that because I liked dealing with Pablo and Heritage MileOne so much. They were willing to go the extra mile to get the deal done and provided me with a great experience. I would certainly refer someone there and would purchase from there again.

Outstanding Experience

by from Hanover, PA |

After totaling my old car I needed a new car. After narrowing down my auto choices to a Mazda 3, I decided to go to Heritage. Adam worked with me and showed me several used cars as well as the new Mazda 3 models they had available. He took me on test drives without pressuring me into one model or the other. He was very knowledgeable about the pros and cons of various different car models and after I told him my list of what I wanted in a car, he told me all the models I had found that met my requirements. He did not try to pressure me into the most expensive car that met my requirements, nor did he try to pressure me into the first car we came across. After test driving 3 different cars and going over all the models I wanted to look at, he sat down and compared each one with me. The team at Heritage also offered me various packages to protect my car, such as tire protection, Auto Armor paint and fabric protection, LoJack, etc. They did not try to pressure me into buying any of these protection packages either. Although I will say that even if I don't need a second new car right now, I might go back just to see the Auto Armor demonstration again. This dealership group is fast, courteous, conveniently located, their people are very knowledgable and experienced, their facilities are kept neat, clean and well stocked. They even got me a better financing deal than I could get at my credit union as well as rebates I didn't know about! Adam even helped me figure out how to get my rental car back to the rental car company so I wouldn't have to make separate trips to Enterprise. I will definitely think of them in the future when I need another vehicle.

March 25, 2014

Hi Ben - Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda 3! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

Car Buying Made Easy!

by from Baltimore, MD |

After doing research on new vehicles, I came to the conclusion that I wanted a Mazda 6. I chose the Mazda 6 for my next car (I previously owned a Mazda 3) because of ride, gas mileage, and new styling of the vehicle. I went to Heritage Mazda where my previous car was serviced, and met a really great salesperson, Mike Adelman. We took a test drive and I was hooked! What was good for me was Mike was knowledgeable about the other cars that I was interested in and shared information with me that showed the Mazda 6 as the better vehicle. There was no pressure to buy, and he also helped make some decisions on the options I was interested in. It was really an easy process and we had a great rapport because of his sense of humor and his willingness to make the process as painless as possible. I would recommend buying from Heritage and I would definitely recommend Mike. Overall great experience!

December 7, 2013

Thank you for your heartfelt response Tom. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Mike led you to your new Mazda 6, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Mazda in Owings Mills. Thank you again Tom and have a great day!

GREAT SERVICE,EXCELLENT STAFF

by from edgewood |

A EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE ,THE SALES DEPT,WAS GREAT. I FELT NERVIOUS AT FIRST,BUT THE STAFF CALMED ME DOWN ,I felt like I was part of their TEAM,I have bought cars and trucks from other dealers ,but it was so only on a business level ,at heritage of 0wensmills THEY made it so pleasant and easy for me to be myself.my hat off to all the staff ,DANLELLE WAS GREAT,I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS TO VISIT THIS TEAM FOR A CAR OR TRUCK,THANKS TO YOU ALL. HOPE TO SEE YA SOON...

December 7, 2013

Good afternoon Freddy. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage MileOne Mazda in Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Freddy and have a great day!

Trey Wilson is the best

by from havre de grace, md |

I think that no one can be as wonderful as Trey, this is my first time buying a car and everyone was hands on and ready to help:-)