Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills

Service 877-364-2319

Contact Internet Sales Consultant

Sincere Folks, Need to Coordinate Their Efforts

by from Gettysburg, PA |

I expressed an interest in a new vehicle via Mazda Website. Received e-mail responses from three individuals at Heritage Mazda (Ralph Price, Scott Wilson and Shawn Olsen), in addition to voicemail messages. I'm certain these folks have good intentions, but communiques (several e-mail messages and several voicemail messages during the same day) from so many individuals makes it difficult for a prospective customer to sort out with whom he should be dealing.

Outstanding

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

The service I received was outstanding. My salesman, Matthew listened to my needs and wants and delivered on all of my must haves. My initial contact was with the internet manager, Scott who was not only knowledgeable but accomodating to what I communicated were my priorities. This dealership turned my tragic, stressfull life experience into a pleasant educational encounter. I will recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

Heritage MileOne Mazda Owings Mills responded to this review

August 8, 2012

Good morning New Car Nana! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Mazda Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you?ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don?t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again New Car Nana and have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaOwingsMills

very good

by from VA |

thx, ur sevice is very good!!! i really appreciate u for it.

Mercedes C300

by from Abingdon, MD |

We found this vehicle online and had to see it. 2010 Mercedes Benz C300 4Matic; clean, low miles and factory warranty. Our salesman James Cooke was great! A pleasure to do business with. Straight talk, no B.S., knowledgeable, and no pressure to buy. The whole process was quick, flexible and with a great price!

2 hours to get there

by from Martinsburg wv |

They had the cAr I was looking for and the salesman was so very helpful. It was a pleasure buying from them And will do again when the timing is spot On.